Hi everyone - I can't tell you how happy I am that we have received our golden email today!

🌟 Our 186DE visa has been granted today . . . . 60 days after submission 🌟

I have updated my signature.

I've been in and out of this forum for over 2 years and I know how long some of you have been waiting. Just know your time will come.

Good luck everyone 🤞

• Congratulations 2

On 04/06/2021 at 15:28, Haze528 said:

Any movements after receiving an email from immigration on 8th of April? Waited for 2 mths already with nothing.  Email said case will be shortly allocate to an officer, but…..there is no response after this email:( 

all relevant documents submitted. 
nomination applied on April 2020. 

I got my PR after receiving an email from immigration

3 minutes ago, Prabathmj said:

I got my PR after receiving an email from immigration

Lucky you

lots of people still waiting after receiving this email. Have no idea about the timeline now. 
I saw someone in fb received email on 12th of April. Got PR granted on 27th of May. So I think this is kind of lucky draw. 

anyway, congratulations again. 

23 hours ago, mallan82450 said:

Hi everyone - I can't tell you how happy I am that we have received our golden email today!

🌟 Our 186DE visa has been granted today . . . . 60 days after submission 🌟

I have updated my signature.

I've been in and out of this forum for over 2 years and I know how long some of you have been waiting. Just know your time will come.

Good luck everyone 🤞

Congratulations mate. Take care.

Hi guys, 

when I complained last week department has replied me today with this

The Department of Home Affairs has received your feedback on 31 May 2021. Feedback on our processes and services is important and we thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I refer to your recent enquiry regarding visa processing times.

Under policy, including Ministerial Direction 87, the Department is required to prioritise certain applications ahead of others. On 2 September 2020, the Acting Minister for Immigration, Citizenship, Migrant Services and Multicultural Affairs, the Hon Alan Tudge MP, and the Minister for Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business, Senator the Hon Michaelia Cash, announced the introduction of a new priority skills list.

Existing skilled migration occupation lists will remain active and applications will still be processed, but priority will be given to those relating to occupations on the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL). Further information regarding the PMSOL is available at:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/employing-and-sponsoring-someone/sponsoring-workers/pmsol

Other caseloads required to be prioritised include those sponsored/nominated under a Global Talent Employer Sponsored Agreement and those for an occupation within a sector of critical importance during the COVID-19 pandemic and post-pandemic recovery, and those where a position is nominated under a Designated Area Migration Agreement.

Please note that Direction 87 applies to nomination and visa applications made before, on or after the commencement of the Directions. AAT remitted cases have not been identified as a priority caseload in Ministerial Direction 87, however these cases are currently also being processed in date order.

As stated on the Department’s website, published global visa processing timeframes provide an indicative timeframe for processing applications, and that these can vary depending on a range of factors including, but not limited to, COVID-19 impacts. Despite an ongoing commitment to minimising processing delays, as far as reasonably practicable, the stated visa processing timeframes do not supersede all other processing considerations, including the Ministerial Direction 87. 

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Yours sincerely

1 hour ago, rabi8463 said:

Hi guys just a question. Will it affect my application if I login through my immi account to check my visa application status?

Why would it??

We importer ours from the employer into our own and never told them. Our visa was granted in two months.

21 minutes ago, Antonxu said:

I got my nomination approved by Friday, 

on Restaurant Manager occupation 

CO called my MA and ask for my partner new passport, how long normally will take to process until my 186 visa?

thanks

Have you got the new passport ready to send? If not, then however long it takes you to get a new passport in the first instance and then I would honestly say no one can tell you when after there are so many variations in answers. It could be days, weeks, months . . . 

1 hour ago, Antonxu said:

I got my nomination approved by Friday, 

on Restaurant Manager occupation 

CO called my MA and ask for my partner new passport, how long normally will take to process until my 186 visa?

thanks

What is your timeline? Thanks 

I just check my immi account

and my 186 granted

my timeline is

visa and nomination applied 25th June 2020

nomination approved : 5th June 2021

CO ask new passport from my partner

Granted 7th June 2021

occupation Restaurant Manager 

good luck everyone

all the best!!

• Congratulations 4

29 minutes ago, Antonxu said:

I just check my immi account

and my 186 granted

my timeline is

visa and nomination applied 25th June 2020

nomination approved : 5th June 2021

CO ask new passport from my partner

Granted 7th June 2021

occupation Restaurant Manager 

good luck everyone

all the best!!

Hey mate where you from ? 

1 hour ago, Antonxu said:

NSW

Sorry from what country coz usually people say sometimes depends on the country you’re coming from can effect the time you waiting but maybe it’s not true that’s why I was wondering ?  👍

10 hours ago, Riki said:

Sorry from what country coz usually people say sometimes depends on the country you’re coming from can effect the time you waiting but maybe it’s not true that’s why I was wondering ?  👍

Indonesia 

i think mostly depends on your company who sponsoring you, depends how strong the financial they have

• Like 1