10 hours ago, anoth3ruser said:

I have been a silent reader and got my nomination and visa approved today. Good luck to you all.

Visa : 186 DE

Nomination Applied : 14 April 2020 

Visa Applied : 14 April 2020 

Onshore : Yes

State: VIC

No. of applicants : 1

Role : Developer Programmer

Hi ,

congrats for your approval. Can you please suggest me how did you satisfy AMSR requirement? If possible can you post your salary and experience 

Thanks 

14 hours ago, k5u1611 said:

Silent reader and get the golden ticket today. I hope all your guys will get it soon. Cheer.

Nomination Applied - 17 Feb 2020 

Visa Applied - 17 Mar 2020 

MA : No

State: QLD

No. of applicants : 3

Role : Developer Programmer

Hi ,

congrats for your approval. Can you please suggest me how did you satisfy AMSR requirement? If possible can you post your salary and experience 

Thanks 

26 minutes ago, PRWaiting4u said:

Is there any chance for occupations other than covid-19 priority list occupations?

Also as per immigration processing time direct 186 is 7 to 8 months. Do they really respect this time and finalize the case within this limit?

Regarding second sentence, it's not about processing time precisely, it is more estimate based on the historical data(last month). 

Been lurking for the last year, but received a very welcome update today.

Nomination Applied : 12 May 2020 

Visa Applied : 12 May 2020

Finalized/Granted : 07 Sep 2020

State: NSW

Role : Software Engineer

• Congratulations 9

2 hours ago, Sheb said:

it seems like they don't want to approve TRT applications. Really frustrating to see that these mobs don't have a proper SOP to work with & no regards for people's life's

yeah bro, It seems, they are just picking random applications regardless of when it was submitted; totally unfair

5 hours ago, bloo said:

Congrats mate

17 hours ago, bloo said:

Congrats. If possible can yo share your salary and experience?

More s56 info requested today. Both of my children’s birth certificates - they’ve had them before but they say they can’t see parents names. I’ve already uploaded my sons for second time in June and now they want them again. I uploaded them but didn’t click attach!🤦🏻‍♀️😩 

I’ve emailed and also done a form via immi account to tell them. Is this going to cause me a lot of problems?! Can’t believe I did that, I’m so annoyed at myself 😞

On 08/09/2020 at 14:27, Sheb said:

it seems like they don't want to approve TRT applications. Really frustrating to see that these mobs don't have a proper SOP to work with & no regards for people's life's

yes mate, it is really frustrating now. Good on people who are getting their DE visa approved. but what about us on TRT ? I am unaware of any TRT getting a visa in past few months. Arrrghhh ! If this remains the case, Australia will lose out to UK and Canada in Immigration in near future.

On 08/09/2020 at 07:28, PRWaiting4u said:

Is there any chance for occupations other than covid-19 priority list occupations?

Also as per immigration processing time direct 186 is 7 to 8 months. Do they really respect this time and finalize the case within this limit?

about 2nd part, check my signature and find their respect in regards to their time frame.

Position Availability Letter was the last formal document the asked and then slowly switched off.

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Ashok P said:

Visa : 186 DE

Nomination Applied : 27 Aug 2020 

Visa Applied : 27 Aug 2020

Medicals - 6th Sep 2020

No. of applicants : 2

Role : Software Engineer

Status- Received 

Hi Ashok, 

How did you book the medical so early, I lodged on 27th Aug as you and got 8th October as medicals appointment?

9 minutes ago, arzh2 said:

Hi Ashok, 

How did you book the medical so early, I lodged on 27th Aug as you and got 8th October as medicals appointment?

Keep refreshing Bupa website, especially around midnight.

I got my medi done the second day I received the exam request 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Marisawright said:

No, because so many restaurants and cafes are closed, those occupations aren’t classed as critical 

Sorry to interrupt you, but please do not spread negativity here.

Our restaurant is operating well since covid, not even close for a single day. Our dine in sales declined by 10% maximum but our take away and delivery sales massive increased since Covid issue. My boss and her partners have 5 restaurants in this region and have same facts & figures no restaurant close the operations.

AND as far as i know, same situation is in whole Sydney region no restaurant has been fully closed. Even dine in sales declined but they're still operating. And almost all staff members same working as before with COVID-19 precautions.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Sld999 said:

Hi, an update on TRT, our nomination was approved yesterday so now just waiting on our application, so at least something is happening and it’s being looked at now.

Been scrolling this looking for someone similar to us. We are in NSW and just about to lodge our 186. My partner is a carpenter, I’m defacto and we have also have two babies (born in Australia) but we are all British citizens.

hope your visa gets approved soon!