1 hour ago, Laura Zorzi said:

My biggest apologies (above all to you Adam), you are right about the conditions on the bridging visa.

I am so inundated with 186s TRT – where remaining with the sponsor is a must – that I missed the point and focused on changing employer/sponsor! I had a very similar case some years ago, where the 457 visa holder was getting nominated for a 186 DE by another entity (although he never accessed his BVA as the 186 was granted before the 457 expired).

The 186 DE is a permanent visa so NIL conditions on the BVA. Given the current scenario, the 186 DE nomination must have a strong case though. So need to be very careful.

I hope you can forgive my (human) oversight and still appreciate my contribution to this forum 🙂 

Hi Laura,

Do you mean that after 457 expires the same work conditions will not carry for 186 DE BVA? In that instance can work to any employer (on BVA)?

Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks 

9 hours ago, Devl Prog 186 DE said:

Hi Laura,

Do you mean that after 457 expires the same work conditions will not carry for 186 DE BVA? In that instance can work to any employer (on BVA)?

Your response will be appreciated.

Thanks 

It seems so, but you need to be nominated by any employer, and 457/482 have to expire in the meantime and your sponsor cannot withdraw your nomination in that case you shuld be able to work not only for the sponsor.

1 hour ago, Adam B said:

It seems so, but you need to be nominated by any employer, and 457/482 have to expire in the meantime and your sponsor cannot withdraw your nomination in that case you shuld be able to work not only for the sponsor.

Actually I want to know mainly for 186 DE dependent because before primary applicant for 457 and now dependent on 186 DE. 457 will be expiring soon so will that work conditions carry or no conditions ?

2 hours ago, Devl Prog 186 DE said:

Actually I want to know mainly for 186 DE dependent because before primary applicant for 457 and now dependent on 186 DE. 457 will be expiring soon so will that work conditions carry or no conditions ?

For primary and dependant the BVA on 186DE will be without any conditions. But will be activated when 457 expire. and from this moment dependant and primary should be able to work for any employer. But definitely it is good to confirm it with MARA agent.

14 hours ago, Laura Zorzi said:

My biggest apologies (above all to you Adam), you are right about the conditions on the bridging visa.

I am so inundated with 186s TRT – where remaining with the sponsor is a must – that I missed the point and focused on changing employer/sponsor! I had a very similar case some years ago, where the 457 visa holder was getting nominated for a 186 DE by another entity (although he never accessed his BVA as the 186 was granted before the 457 expired).

The 186 DE is a permanent visa so NIL conditions on the BVA. Given the current scenario, the 186 DE nomination must have a strong case though. So need to be very careful.

I hope you can forgive my (human) oversight and still appreciate my contribution to this forum 🙂 

No worries Laura, thanks for your hard _pro bono_ work here 🙂 I really appreciate that type of activity!

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

I need some help from the developer programmers in this forum. I want to get skills assessment as a developer programmer from ACS, i need some guidance, can you pm me a sample CV. Also a sample employer letter to make sure what key points to be included. I've read a lot of reviews saying that the assessment was rejected or they have reduced the  years of work experience. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edited by JonahM

Does anyone knows how to check 186 nomination status through the immi? I have the file no. TRN & Application ID but Immi requires the employer passport no & DOB which I don’t have it. It’s been almost 7 months waiting for the nomination. Help needed here guys.
Thank you!

2 hours ago, Nepalese said:

Does anyone knows how to check 186 nomination status through the immi? I have the file no. TRN & Application ID but Immi requires the employer passport no & DOB which I don’t have it. It’s been almost 7 months waiting for the nomination. Help needed here guys.
Thank you!

its yours passport and DOB details not employer's.

Silent reader and get the golden ticket today. I hope all your guys will get it soon. Cheer.

Visa : 186 DE

Nomination Applied - 17 Feb 2020 

Visa Applied - 17 Mar 2020 

Onshore : Yes

MA : No

State: QLD

No. of applicants : 3

Role : Developer Programmer

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 17

1 minute ago, anoth3ruser said:

I have been a silent reader and got my nomination and visa approved today. Good luck to you all.

Nomination Applied : 14 April 2020 

Visa Applied : 14 April 2020 

State: VIC

No. of applicants : 1

congrats bro, its seems like developer programmers are on the moon : )

8 hours ago, k5u1611 said:

Silent reader and get the golden ticket today. I hope all your guys will get it soon. Cheer.

Nomination Applied - 17 Feb 2020 

Visa Applied - 17 Mar 2020 

MA : No

State: QLD

No. of applicants : 3

Heartiest congrats mate

7 hours ago, anoth3ruser said:

I have been a silent reader and got my nomination and visa approved today. Good luck to you all.

Nomination Applied : 14 April 2020 

Visa Applied : 14 April 2020 

State: VIC

No. of applicants : 1

Congrats mate !!!!!

Do you know if your case end up in Victoria or different state?