39 minutes ago, Mang said:

Can anyone please help me out as i am bit worried. 4 year ago i was charged with dangerous driving causing serious injury. And got 200hr of community work and lost my license for 18months. And it shows on my afp. Can this affect on my visa. I mean it was an accident not an intentional crime. Just worried. Thanks heaps in advance. 

Hay Brother this could slow down the process and they might assess it under character assessment. They might ask for more information because you were given 200 hr of community work which is a lot . What was the dangerous driving ?? Please explain more 

42 minutes ago, Mang said:

Can anyone please help me out as i am bit worried. 4 year ago i was charged with dangerous driving causing serious injury. And got 200hr of community work and lost my license for 18months. And it shows on my afp. Can this affect on my visa. I mean it was an accident not an intentional crime. Just worried. Thanks heaps in advance. 

What’s your occupation and when did you apply for it

@Jerita  i was reversing car and car hit old man as he fall he had serious injury on his head. My community work was canceled later on. As i was good character with corrections officer. 

I Applied in june trt cook and in sep got nomination approved and co asked for s56 afp pcc and form 80. We submitted all that on 2oct now just waiting and really worried as my afp state that incident. 

1 hour ago, Mang said:

@Jerita  i was reversing car and car hit old man as he fall he had serious injury on his head. My community work was canceled later on. As i was good character with corrections officer. 

I Applied in june trt cook and in sep got nomination approved and co asked for s56 afp pcc and form 80. We submitted all that on 2oct now just waiting and really worried as my afp state that incident. 

It all depends on serious ness of the issue 

Just now, Jerita said:

It all depends on serious ness of the issue 

1 hour ago, Mang said:

You didn’t submit the AFP before please go through this

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/character

5 hours ago, Mang said:

It will depend how serious the officer will see that as an offence at the time of the decision. Unfortunately immigration is getting tough on character requirements, even kicking people out for their crimes done over 10 years ago. I just hope they view it as a light offence...

1 minute ago, Milan SERBIA said:

Very quiet today guys what’s going on ?

Did they stop giving approval to us anymore? 🙂

I honestly don't know what we did wrong... 😁 I keep checking on here in the hope that at least someone got a visa, even if I didn't!

On 02/09/2019 at 11:38, Vee Shah said:

Hi all, I am new to this forum.

Applied for 186 under employer nomination on 11/05/2019. Case officer requested my broker certificate as evidence that I am working under the same field which I provided on 28/08/2019. My agent said that CO can respond in a day or with maximum time frame of 28 days. Does this mean if everything falls in place I will be granted my PR in 28 days simultaneously with ENS Nomination?

State: VIC
Birth Country: INDIA
Stream: ENS TRT

Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 13 May 2019 
Visa Application submitted: 13 May 2019

IMMI Status: Under process 

Hi Everyone, Finally we received our Golden email today. We were requested for my certification to be provided in 7 days last week and this afternoon we received this amazing news! Long 8 years it has been but everything is worth it at the end. Thanks for all your guidance and well wishes 🙂

• Congratulations 6

5 hours ago, Visagrant said:

At least heard one approval yesterday and I too keep checking very often hoping the status will change.

How to identify the case officer location?

If you've received any correspondence from the CO, it'll be at the bottom of the page (eg. mine was on a request for further information)

41 minutes ago, JPJ said:

I'm up to 5 months after I submitted everything for a S56 request, and still no response 🙇‍♂️ anyone else waiting this long after responding to the S56? 

That sounds like a long time without any contact compared to most. What does your immi account say?

13 hours ago, JPJ said:

It's been in the "further assessment" stage since 8th May 

@JPJ Applications in "further assessment" can and have taken much longer in the past i'm afraid. 

- Although not very helpful, I've seen "further assessment" applications get a response within 10 days, and others take up to 2 years (once case in this forum). 

21 hours ago, Vee Shah said:

Hi Everyone, Finally we received our Golden email today. We were requested for my certification to be provided in 7 days last week and this afternoon we received this amazing news! Long 8 years it has been but everything is worth it at the end. Thanks for all your guidance and well wishes 🙂

8 years is quite a journey - Congratulations!

7 hours ago, Hex said:

@JPJ Applications in "further assessment" can and have taken much longer in the past i'm afraid. 

- Although not very helpful, I've seen "further assessment" applications get a response within 10 days, and others take up to 2 years (once case in this forum). 

Thanks hex

I don't know how I could deal with 2 years. Before my application was submitted I was prepared to wait for a year+ but cause the nomination went through so fast now I can't stop checking my immi account 😂

6 minutes ago, JPJ said:

Thanks hex

I don't know how I could deal with 2 years. Before my application was submitted I was prepared to wait for a year+ but cause the nomination went through so fast now I can't stop checking my immi account 😂

I'm exactly the same. Completely came to terms with 15-18 months, but then the nomination came through, and I thought that meant the whole thing would be decided. So hard to convince myself to go back to the old way of thinking about it!

Hey, anyone been in this situation?? 

We received our THIRD s56 request. Requesting health check for our baby who is just past 6 months old. You don’t need healt check for a baby who is under 6 months old and born in Australia, you need a letter from GP saying he is examined the baby ect. Which we provided when our baby was only few weeks old. Now as baby is over 6 months the immigration requested the health check, we made a booking with BUBA only to go there and be told that they cannot do it reason being that in their system (which is directly from the immigration) it is saying the health exam required is ‘on papers’ as in the one we provided months ago. They told us we need to contact immigration and get it changed to the exam they need for babies over 6 months old. 

Our migration agent was in contact with immigration and on the following day we received yet another s56 request for health check but on the actual s56 there is a line ‘no health examinations required’. Status still further assessment and action needed: health check. Our MA said she has never seen this before and need to contact immigration again. 

This is extremely frustrating. 

24 minutes ago, Kinnu said:

Hey, anyone been in this situation?? 

We received our THIRD s56 request. Requesting health check for our baby who is just past 6 months old. You don’t need healt check for a baby who is under 6 months old and born in Australia, you need a letter from GP saying he is examined the baby ect. Which we provided when our baby was only few weeks old. Now as baby is over 6 months the immigration requested the health check, we made a booking with BUBA only to go there and be told that they cannot do it reason being that in their system (which is directly from the immigration) it is saying the health exam required is ‘on papers’ as in the one we provided months ago. They told us we need to contact immigration and get it changed to the exam they need for babies over 6 months old. 

Our migration agent was in contact with immigration and on the following day we received yet another s56 request for health check but on the actual s56 there is a line ‘no health examinations required’. Status still further assessment and action needed: health check. Our MA said she has never seen this before and need to contact immigration again. 

This is extremely frustrating. 

Is the request because you are not yet Permanent residents?