20 minutes ago, Jerita said:

I advice you one go and Join CrossFit it really helps with anxiety . It’s like small family do not join gym, In gym you will be by yourself . If you join cross fit people talk to each other which helps with some pressure

Thanks mate I appriciate 

3 hours ago, Sere said:

I completely understand the situation and I hope they will all have good time in holiday 

but I wish they will understand our situation too 

with my anxiety this waiting is killing me and there is nothing that I can do about it

amd people that doesn’t suffer of anxiety can’t understand how hard is the pressure 

it is not just be stress about it 

i already lost 3 kilos and I am already skinny 

i have rush on my shin and problem to sleep at night 

pain in most part of the body and cry out of nowhere for no reason why 

and this is going on since February 

not easy life unfortunately for people like me in this situation 

i hope I will be able to enjoy my Christmas too with the pr visa in my hand 

and I wish the same for all of you 

After receiving my pr i can say that life does not get better or change drastically after you get it. Don't stress too much it will come eventually

• Like 2

Hey guys I have a really urgent problem and appreciate any comments!

I just found from my immi account that the status of my application has been finalized. Both nomination and visa application are declined, in June and July respectively. So I contacted my MA, he said it was a mistake made by the department. The department has committed the mistake and started reviewing my case again. 

However, I doubt there’s no update on Immi account; it’s still showing my application has been declined two months ago. I’ve requested the MA to show me the letter from department but no response so far.

Here comes my questions - I know this is a very rare situation, but is it possible? And do I have any ways to contact the department other than through the MA? 

I am really worried about the situation. I am also so disappointed at the MA since he has not updated me anything but the nomination was declined almost 4 months ago. 

Any ideas or comments will help! Thanks heaps!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kzzz said:

I just found from my immi account that the status of my application has been finalized. Both nomination and visa application are declined, in June and July respectively. So I contacted my MA, he said it was a mistake made by the department. The department has committed the mistake and started reviewing my case again. 

However, I doubt there’s no update on Immi account; it’s still showing my application has been declined two months ago. I’ve requested the MA to show me the letter from department but no response so far.

Here comes my questions - I know this is a very rare situation, but is it possible? And do I have any ways to contact the department other than through the MA? 

I am really worried about the situation. I am also so disappointed at the MA since he has not updated me anything but the nomination was declined almost 4 months ago. 

You should be actually able to see the reason why it was refused, I think I had a message in "Messages". Depends on reason but without any info I would guess they refused nomination and subsequently your application.

2 hours ago, kzzz said:

Yes you need to take both refusal to new MA and see whether you had option of appeal or not . In this case you must overstaying your VISA as well. Most Important you need a letter of refusal which will help the new MA to make appeal. 

• Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, kzzz said:

Immi will not do this mistake . What’s your occupation and when did you apply the case 

• Congratulations 1

54 minutes ago, mes said:

You should be actually able to see the reason why it was refused, I think I had a message in "Messages". Depends on reason but without any info I would guess they refused nomination and subsequently your application.

The nomination was refused because the department asked for additional documents yet not received any. The visa application was then refused.

MA said he did send additional documents as required but the case officer didn’t check it out. The department admitted this was a mistake made by the case officer and they started reviewing the nomination.

But these all happened in early July and the status showed on my immi account is refusals now

3 minutes ago, Jerita said:

Yes you need to take both refusal to new MA and see whether you had option of appeal or not . In this case you must overstaying your VISA as well. Most Important you need a letter of refusal which will help the new MA to make appeal. 

Can I just call the department and ask about my case? I learnt from the forum that only MA can contact the case officer.

and it’s over 3 months now, I don’t think my case is valid for AAT? 

Happy days, my MA called yesterday to break the good news.  Two months from start to finish.    We are ecstatic about the outcome.  I have been a silent follower of this forum for quite some time and want to thank everyone for sticking together as a community.  

Stream: 457 > 186 ENS
State: QLD
Birth Country: LR
Number of applicants: 5 (self + wife + 3 children)
Visa and Nomination applied: 1 August 2019
Police and Medicals Submitted: 5 September 2019
Nomination approved: 1 October 2019
Visa Granted: 1 October 2019
IMMI Status: Finalized (granted)

• Congratulations 4

11 hours ago, kzzz said:

The nomination was refused because the department asked for additional documents yet not received any. The visa application was then refused.

MA said he did send additional documents as required but the case officer didn’t check it out. The department admitted this was a mistake made by the case officer and they started reviewing the nomination.

But these all happened in early July and the status showed on my immi account is refusals now

@kzzz This sounds really worrying... 

1. There was a new legislation made a while back (no, I don't have a link to it right now) where it was decided that an application can be rejected by the department if it does not have all required documentation (this is in an attempt to lower the queue and waiting times, it also means more money for the government). I wonder if this is what's happened here?
- It's unlikely they "made a mistake".

2. If this was 4 months ago, then it's likely that you're currently illegally in the country, as your visa would have expired, allowing you 21 days to leave the country. 
- If this is the case and you have no bridging visa, then this will be a bigger concern / issue. 

3. There is a contact number for the department, been mentioned in this channel many times (131 881), however, I wouldn't hold out too much hope of helpfulness. 

If this turns out to be a valid refusal (which i suspect), you may have a case to sue / claim damages from your MA, however, I'm not sure how helpful that would be as you'll likely need to be on soon to be leaving flight out of the country - before immigration come knocking. 

Sorry to hear about the news, please keep us posted. 

• Like 1

Delighted to say it is finally my turn. PR granted this afternoon.

After 8 years, two WHVs, two 457 visas, 1 withdrawn 186 visa in 2016 (due to employer withdrawing nomination) and finally the lucky 6th visa, we are finally residents 🙂

Good luck to everybody waiting.. 🙂 

• Congratulations 6

24 minutes ago, sj88 said:

Delighted to say it is finally my turn. PR granted this afternoon.

After 8 years, two WHVs, two 457 visas, 1 withdrawn 186 visa in 2016 (due to employer withdrawing nomination) and finally the lucky 6th visa, we are finally residents 🙂

Good luck to everybody waiting.. 🙂 

My Nomination was approved on 26/08/19 I don’t know when I will be able to breath

Very Happy to share that after 8 years in Australia My visa has been granted . Thank you god and all the people in this forum to support each other . Please keep your spirits high and come to this forum if you frustrate somebody will definitely understand you . I would like to thank everybody in this forum 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 12

1 hour ago, Jerita said:

Very Happy to share that after 8 years in Australia My visa has been granted . Thank you god and all the people in this forum to support each other . Please keep your spirits high and come to this forum if you frustrate somebody will definitely understand you . I would like to thank everybody in this forum 

Congratulations Jerita! Great news, time to celebrate, what a great birthday gift for your wife! All the best 😀

This gives me hope too🤞

• Thanks 1

On 01/10/2019 at 21:30, kzzz said:

Exactly happened to me also. CO request documents my MA uploaded in visa file and email also but CO didn't look at any and refused my nomination. My MA request for review also. But after 28 days of nomination refusal we lodge the appeal, after lodging my review file was opened but CO said you lodge the appeal so we can't review your file now. After one month my visa refused due to nomination refused and I applied for AAT. 

According to my experience you should have to lodge AAT with in time frame. 

Happy to say that we received our golden email yesterday night 

position:customer service manager

2 adult

lr country 

we applied February 2019 both nomination and visa

a week later we did medicals 

co asked more company’s info on the 26 of August 

we give it to him on the 11  September 

visa granted yesterday night around 5 pm 

i am over the moon

thanks for everything and for the support in this group,you helped me a lots with my anxiety 

i wish you all this emotion will come soon!!

• Congratulations 9

silent reader here for long time.....

PR granted today.....

State: NSW

Birth Country: HR

Stream: 457 > 186 TRT

Number of applicants: 2

Nomination applied: 21st  May 2019

Visa applied: 21st May 2019

Medicals cleared: 27th May 2019

Didn't ask s56

Both Nomination and Visa Granted: 3rd October 2019