1 hour ago, Jerita said:

Today I am deciding that I will be deleting my Immi account , it’s really sad how the Immigration work now . Tomorrow will be one month after my nomination approval and no Info all documents will be expiring as well . I am going for Hibernation 😤 

Don't let it get you down. My nomination was approved the same week as yours and still no visa. If you look at the spreadsheet, they are mostly taking 2-3 months, so I'm trying not to stress at least until 3 months is up.

Don't pay attention to any in the spreadsheet that are approved the same week as the nomination, as those are cases where the visa and nomination were decided together. Ours are being done separately, so most of those sort seem to be around the 2/3 month mark.

There also seem to be lots approved with recently expired police certs etc. so you may not even need new documents! Hang in there, Jerita ✌

• Thanks 1

silent reader here... got the status update a short while ago when I refresh the immi account page.

State: NSW

Birth Country: LR

Stream: 457 > 186 TRT

Number of applicants: 1

Nomination applied: 1st July 2019

Nomination approved: 31st July 2019

Visa applied: 31st July 2019

S56 requested: 7th August 2019

Medicals cleared: 16th August 2019

S56 submitted: Birth Country Police Clearance 12th September 2019

Visa Granted: 25th September 2019

IMMI Status: Finalised

• Congratulations 4

Hey guys I know someone asked already this question but I can’t find the answer 

how long pass until the case officer look again at your application after you submitted the documents that she requested?

Someone says they look after the 28 days are passed and someone says after 6 weeks 

50 minutes ago, Sere said:

how long pass until the case officer look again at your application after you submitted the documents that she requested?

Someone says they look after the 28 days are passed and someone says after 6 weeks 

You can check the average time here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1377925411. Chances are low that your S56 will be processed prior to the 28 days deadline, but it seems that it is equally unlikely that it will take them more than twice of this time. IMO

Edited by cyril_au

2 hours ago, Swoop said:

Don't let it get you down. My nomination was approved the same week as yours and still no visa. If you look at the spreadsheet, they are mostly taking 2-3 months, so I'm trying not to stress at least until 3 months is up.

Don't pay attention to any in the spreadsheet that are approved the same week as the nomination, as those are cases where the visa and nomination were decided together. Ours are being done separately, so most of those sort seem to be around the 2/3 month mark.

There also seem to be lots approved with recently expired police certs etc. so you may not even need new documents! Hang in there, Jerita ✌

Thanks Swoop

51 minutes ago, cyril_au said:

You can check the average time here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1377925411. Chances are low that your S56 will be processed prior to the 28 days deadline, but it seems that it is equally unlikely that it will take them more than twice of this time. IMO

They didn’t requested the s56 they requested more info about the company,like bank statements and thinks like this 

On 24/09/2019 at 10:47, Vee Shah said:

Hi Alyceinozlan and other team members, can you please guide me on how can I look into my immi account for the update? It was lodged through MA and she said that she is happy to provide me with an update as many times I call her (Obviously, she did not mean that but I need everyday updates)

How do I link my application so every morning I can see what's the update.

Thanks in advance

I say this very hypocritically because I was the same as you but the one thing I learned was as hard as it is to stop, it goes much easier if you try to not check every day. At first, I was checking twice a day, every day. Guess what? It didn't make me feel any better - trust me! I would just get depressed when I'd look and nothing had changed. I promised my fiance I'd stop & check once a week and it really helped me relax a little more. Trust me, when there is an update - they will find you! When we did get our nomination & visa granted, we heard within 10 minutes!

Like I said, easier said than done, but it's something I really regret not trying until much further into the process.

1 hour ago, cyril_au said:

I can’t find the 2018/2019 it stopped at 2017

6 hours ago, Sere said:

It depends. In my application the case officer checked the documents after 3 weeks and it was a different officer. Just be patient and enjoy the ride it will be on its way soon

guys i am so happy today. My permanent visa granted exact 2.35 pm today. I am absolutely delighted today. Good luck for you as well....

On 24/09/2019 at 18:30, sudipoudel said:

186 TRT

Number of applications: 2

Nomination submitted: 14/05/2019

Application submitted: 14/05/2019

Nomination approved: 18/07/2019

s57 request: 16/08/2019, s57 upload: 19/08/2019

Immi status: Recieved

Its been 5th weeks already. Do anyone know why status showing received after submitting requested document?

i am so happy today guys my pr granted today. at 2.35 pm. guys i am so happy today....

On 24/09/2019 at 18:30, sudipoudel said:

186 TRT

Number of applications: 2

Nomination submitted: 14/05/2019

Application submitted: 14/05/2019

Nomination approved: 18/07/2019

s57 request: 16/08/2019, s57 upload: 19/08/2019

Immi status: Recieved

Its been 5th weeks already. Do anyone know why status showing received after submitting requested document?

• Congratulations 5

28 minutes ago, sudipoudel said:

guys i am so happy today. My permanent visa granted exact 2.35 pm today. I am absolutely delighted today. Good luck for you as well....

i am so happy today guys my pr granted today. at 2.35 pm. guys i am so happy today....

Occupation please?

Hi Guys,I have been waiting since March last year and I'm on bridging C now which requires me to stay in Australia until visa granted,it's very sad that my grandparents' health is getting worse and worse but I can't go back to see them,I don't know how long will I wait, but seems like that us direct entry before April 2018 are being processing really slowly,I am afraid that my grandparent may pass away anytime without me by their side.

Anyone on bridging C has similar experience and solution? I have asked my agent if there is any way I can go abroad and they said no way. 

• Sad 1

Hi guys, after 2 years 3 months of waiting (included AAT appeal). My family has received golden email this morning. 

To whom who feels impatient in waiting. Don't put your attention to this matter all the time. Do things that make you feel happier, luck will come to you - just a matter of time. 

Application applied:              29 June 2017

Nomination Refused:             18 Jan 2019 (Employer Nomination got refused)

AAT applied after the refusal, took around 3 months to process -> AAT Appeal won.

Nomination Approved:            5 Aug 2019

s56 Requested:                         11 Aug 2019

s64 (2nd VAC) Requested:     11 Sept 2019

PR granted:                                26 Sept 2019

Direct Entry.

Cook.

Once again, good luck to all the people still waiting and thanks the forum for all the positive advices. 

• Congratulations 5

9 minutes ago, Andy Truong said:

Hi guys, after 2 years 3 months of waiting (included AAT appeal). My family has received golden email this morning. 

To whom who feels impatient in waiting. Don't put your attention to this matter all the time. Do things that make you feel happier, luck will come to you - just a matter of time. 

AAT applied after the refusal, took around 3 months to process -> AAT Appeal won.

Direct Entry.

Cook.

Once again, good luck to all the people still waiting and thanks the forum for all the positive advices. 

Reason of refusal?

2 hours ago, lulumanda said:

Hi Guys,I have been waiting since March last year and I'm on bridging C now which requires me to stay in Australia until visa granted,it's very sad that my grandparents' health is getting worse and worse but I can't go back to see them,I don't know how long will I wait, but seems like that us direct entry before April 2018 are being processing really slowly,I am afraid that my grandparent may pass away anytime without me by their side.

Anyone on bridging C has similar experience and solution? I have asked my agent if there is any way I can go abroad and they said no way. 

Hi @lulumanda

I really hope you'll get your visa soon so you can go home for your grandparents.

Though we haven't waited that long yet, we are also waiting for the outcome of our application before going home as my Dad-in-Law is also not in good condition and would love to spend time with him.

Did your MA try to follow-up with Immigration as it has been 18-months for your application?

2 hours ago, Andy Truong said:

Direct Entry.

Cook.

Reason for refusal please ??

1 hour ago, Chowder said:

Hi @lulumanda

I really hope you'll get your visa soon so you can go home for your grandparents.

Though we haven't waited that long yet, we are also waiting for the outcome of our application before going home as my Dad-in-Law is also not in good condition and would love to spend time with him.

Did your MA try to follow-up with Immigration as it has been 18-months for your application?

Oh my god!after I post this morning,my nomination &visa has been granted just now!!both at the same time!i wanna cry 😂 Thank you Chowder,My MA and I have made complaint to immigration few months ago,but got no news,I hope you and everyone in this forum good luck! hold on!visa will come soon!

• Congratulations 12

7 hours ago, Andy Truong said:

Direct Entry.

Cook.

@Andy Truong

so it was only nomination refusal or your visa application was refused too. 

Please explain as I am in same situation my nomination is refused and not visa application yet.