9 minutes ago, Rau28 said:

Ya nomination approved on june 😞

Ah no! Have you heard anything at all since? Requests or anything? My nom was approved in August - I know not very long compared to yours - but I'm really hoping to hear something this month! 

40 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Ah no! Have you heard anything at all since? Requests or anything? My nom was approved in August - I know not very long compared to yours - but I'm really hoping to hear something this month! 

Hold on guys when the day come you won’t even realise it . I even missed the call of my MA as well because I wasn’t hoping for it . So do not hope it will come when you not hoping

Edited by Jerita
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Swoop said:

I didn't get any request from them bt my MA  said due to large backlog it might delay for one month more 

32 minutes ago, Rau28 said:

I didn't get any request from them bt my MA  said due to large backlog it might delay for one month more 

What processing team? I'm NSW PESE. No requests either for me, but think we have provided all documents already. MA said probably no more than a few months from nomination to visa decision.

20 minutes ago, Swoop said:

What processing team? I'm NSW PESE. No requests either for me, but think we have provided all documents already. MA said probably no more than a few months from nomination to visa decision.

I am also in the same team, i gave all the documents with application which they need, we will get sooooon 😀 

Hi guys 

I got my pr about 3weeks ago

This forum was very helpful

I wish you all the best of luck 

———

Cook 

Qld 

Trt 

25/10/2018 nomination and visa applied 

05/7/2019 S56 requested

19/7/2019 S56 submitted

13/09/2019 nomination approved and asked my partner’s diploma transcripts 

16/09/2019 pr granted

• Congratulations 3

3 hours ago, Katie_ said:

Hi guys 

I got my pr about 3weeks ago

This forum was very helpful

I wish you all the best of luck 

———

Cook 

Qld 

Trt 

25/10/2018 nomination and visa applied 

05/7/2019 S56 requested

19/7/2019 S56 submitted

13/09/2019 nomination approved and asked my partner’s diploma transcripts 

16/09/2019 pr granted

Hi Katie, is your partner primary applicant? Trying to understand why diploma transcripts are required.@katie_

On 04/10/2019 at 13:31, Swoop said:

Is anyone else on DE and hanging in purgatory between nomination decision and visa decision?

Two s56 request since nomination but still waiting decision about visa.

Edited by Kinnu

On 03/10/2019 at 01:26, Sere said:

Happy to say that we received our golden email yesterday night 

position:customer service manager

2 adult

lr country 

we applied February 2019 both nomination and visa

a week later we did medicals 

co asked more company’s info on the 26 of August 

we give it to him on the 11  September 

visa granted yesterday night around 5 pm 

i am over the moon

thanks for everything and for the support in this group,you helped me a lots with my anxiety 

i wish you all this emotion will come soon!!

Direct entey or TRT?

@Everyone - My MA received the request from CO under nomination application (not visa application) requesting my licence to prove that I registered broker. This was already provided but MA provided that document in my visa application and not nomination application.

However, my MA said that this happens in IMMI when CO is different for visa application as to nomination application. Bit Frustrating!

What's more interesting is that CO requested the document to be provided in 7 business days. Does this mean they will make the decision in 7 business days?

24 minutes ago, Vee Shah said:

@Everyone - My MA received the request from CO under nomination application (not visa application) requesting my licence to prove that I registered broker. This was already provided but MA provided that document in my visa application and not nomination application.

However, my MA said that this happens in IMMI when CO is different for visa application as to nomination application. Bit Frustrating!

What's more interesting is that CO requested the document to be provided in 7 business days. Does this mean they will make the decision in 7 business days?

Yep they will revisit in about that time and make a decision usually. If all the docs are ready hope your MA can submit as part of your nomination as well. Usually the decision will be made based on what they got at the time.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, EMJ said:

Hi Everyone. Is there any way I can check the status of my application using my TRN etc? I cannot use the immiaccount to check as we used an agent to apply on our behalf? Thank you 

You can use immi account even if you are using MA, just import your application. you will need your details such as passport details and TRN of the application which should be on some confirmation from your agent

46 minutes ago, mes said:

You can use immi account even if you are using MA, just import your application. you will need your details such as passport details and TRN of the application which should be on some confirmation from your agent

will the MA be notified I an application is imported?

2 hours ago, Dian said:

will the MA be notified I an application is imported?

Not sure but I imported several of my applications so far and MA never said anything. I don't see any problem in this even if he knows, just don't change anything there

1 hour ago, mes said:

Not sure but I imported several of my applications so far and MA never said anything. I don't see any problem in this even if he knows, just don't change anything there

Thanks, just dont want to the MA to think I will make changes or don't trust.

Hi All,

My family and I got our golden email through today, super happy.

I thought I would share our timeline to try and help the anxiety that we all suffer. Do understand that this info is our timeline and every bodies will be different.

I have been following this page throughout the process and found it a great help so I am trying to give back the best I can.

Keep the faith and good luck to you all who are still waiting

Stream: 186 TRT
Nomination applied:  20 Aug
Nomination approved:  05 Sep
Visa applied:  20 Aug

S56 requested 06 Sep with respone given 09 Sept
Visa granted:  07 Oct
IMMI Status:

Finalized

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 6

Hi All, have been silent reader on this forum. This is a really great forum to search for visa application info and understand timeline, especially when I am very anxious due to some medical condition. Today we received our golden email of 186 visa. Timeline is in my signature. Happy to answer questions you may have. Wish you all good luck and will receive yours soon.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

Can anyone please help me out as i am bit worried. 4 year ago i was charged with dangerous driving causing serious injury. And got 200hr of community work and lost my license for 18months. And it shows on my afp. Can this affect on my visa. I mean it was an accident not an intentional crime. Just worried. Thanks heaps in advance.