1 hour ago, Amit Gupta said:

Hi, @Bips22 can you please let us know, why your DE visa refuse? - Thanks 

Hi Amit, the case officer was not satisfied with my 3year relevant experience. My MA did not check my documentation at the time of application.  I did not have reference letters from all of my previous employers. And could not get them later on.  

My MA did not check all my docs and did not calculate if they added upto 3 yrs before lodgement of visa. 

So, please friends don't depend on your MA entirely. Double check everything yourself and do your own research. Read the department website and laws like bible.

Hope that helps. Thanks

• Like 1

Hi guys, our company just got a call from immi regarding my nomination. They just verified company's location and my salary, I think this means they started looking at my application, yeah. But did everyone's companies got a call from immi? Is that just a standard process? and how long it will take for them to make a decision after this kind of call

7 minutes ago, donsh443 said:

Hi guys, our company just got a call from immi regarding my nomination. They just verified company's location and my salary, I think this means they started looking at my application, yeah. But did everyone's companies got a call from immi? Is that just a standard process? and how long it will take for them to make a decision after this kind of call

Hi guys, no worries~I got my nomination approved, wow, 10mins after that call. Figures cross for my visa application

• Congratulations 10

Hi all, just checked the Home Affairs website and the processing times seem to have been updated - https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times

1st column is for 75% of cases and 2nd column is for 90% of cases. 

image.png.65eac36236692afff770fd1e8f348db5.png

It says that this was updated on 26th April, however, I'm 100% certain that it was showing the TRT stream as 75% completed in 12 months last week, not 11.

Edited by Joanne1986
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Joanne1986 said:

Hi all, just checked the Home Affairs website and the processing times seem to have been updated - https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times

1st column is for 75% of cases and 2nd column is for 90% of cases. 

image.png.65eac36236692afff770fd1e8f348db5.png

Just checked. It’s still showing the old processing time on my immi account.

I thought it would be updated on immi account first, usually a couple of days prior to being updated on the website.

Edited by Fung
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Fung said:

23 minutes ago, Fung said:

Just checked. It’s still showing the old processing time on my immi account.

I thought it would be updated on immi account first, usually a couple of days prior to being updated on the website.

Processing times

• 75% of applications: 13 months
  • 90% of applications: 14 months

just check the website, they updated it

2 minutes ago, donsh443 said:

Processing times

• 75% of applications: 13 months
  • 90% of applications: 14 months

just check the website, they updated it

It’s bad. It has become even longer.

I’ve been waiting for 50 days now after my nomination approval. This waiting is killing me.

1 minute ago, Fung said:

It’s bad. It has become even longer.

I’ve been waiting for 50 days now after my nomination approval. This waiting is killing me.

just got my nomination approved, start waiting on the visa. we still within the time frame, so keep positive:)

3 hours ago, Bips22 said:

Hi Amit, the case officer was not satisfied with my 3year relevant experience. My MA did not check my documentation at the time of application.  I did not have reference letters from all of my previous employers. And could not get them later on.  

My MA did not check all my docs and did not calculate if they added upto 3 yrs before lodgement of visa. 

So, please friends don't depend on your MA entirely. Double check everything yourself and do your own research. Read the department website and laws like bible.

Hope that helps. Thanks

Hi,

Should the employer provide the nominee's work experience at the time of submitting the nomination application?

I would be appreciate if anybody know respond to this question.

Edited by Anajmi

Hi Guys
Visa + nomination applied - 11/5/17
Position- Dental Technician
No. Of applicants- 4
Country - India
CO allocated- 19/10/17
Asked AFP submitted same day
22/11/17- CO called clinic - spoke to employer confirming my work details

No news after that till 29/4/19

Then I lodged a complaint against my case in Global feedback unit

They didn’t reply to my complaint until 20/5/19

I called global feedback unit on 21/5/19 and put a complaint again against unattended complaint before.
The lady said give us 3 working days and you might hear something from them.

21/5/19 at 6:35pm received email from a CO manager saying sorry for not replying before but they are working on my file and will reply to us asap. Please be patient.

Today- 23/5/19 - CO called clinic again asking for my boss. I answered phone and said he is not available then he asked for myself. I got scared and unknowingly said ......I am at other clinic instead of saying he is talking to me only. He called other clinic again asking for boss. He was not there then he asked for me and receptionist said I am at other clinic.... he got confused... he asked to speak to owner... owner handled the situation well... then he called my boss (2nd owner) he handled situation well again..... while we all worrying about the outcome of mistake I did( between 4:30pm to 5:35pm ) ....My boss called me saying NOMINATION is APPROVED.

From this[emoji1314] [emoji35][emoji24][emoji22]🤬[emoji33]🥵 to this [emoji1314][emoji23][emoji8][emoji23][emoji2][emoji1][emoji16]🤣[emoji23][emoji7]🥰 in just in few minutes is awesome feeling

Atleast Silver email is here.

Thanks for all your support during this long wait.

If you guys could help me with last question....Is my stupidity still going to effect my visa as nomination is already approved??? Is there still anything I should be worried about??

Feeling bit light today. My boss is awesome and has always been so supportive. And thanks again to you great people too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Congratulations 5

Hey guys. Today I didn’t answer a phone call from unknown number (caller ID was blocked), cause I thought it might be a scam. But after that I realised it could be from a CO as well.

If it was from a CO and I didn’t answer it, will he call me again?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TooGoodToBeTrue said:

So since I provided further information in mid April I've heard nothing but on my immi account it shows as last updated 16th May 19. 

Anyone else had anything like this? 

Hi, did u check into message?  It might require furher information.

On 21/05/2019 at 13:26, Irfan sam said:

Hi All, finally got a golden email this morning as a cook TRT

applied 30 june 2017 nom and visa both.

nom refused 29 may 2018 because of benchmark.

visa refuse 28 june 2018.

applied AAT for nomination 18 june 2018.

applied AAT for visa 16 july 2018.

AAT call over meeting on 12 feb 2019 and ask for all documents within 2 week.

AAT set a side decision(in my favore) and subtitute nom with approval on 12 April 2019.

same day remit visa application to immi and immi asked for medical, AFP and oversea police check with deadline of 10 may, which provide on 5 of may and today got it.

finally being in aus since 2007 its look very different today, hope u all get visa soon.

Best of luck everyone

Hi @Irfan sam what was wrong with training benchmark with your refusal and what documents did u provide to AAT to Win case ?

thanks

On 21/05/2019 at 13:26, Irfan sam said:

Hi All, finally got a golden email this morning as a cook TRT

applied 30 june 2017 nom and visa both.

nom refused 29 may 2018 because of benchmark.

visa refuse 28 june 2018.

applied AAT for nomination 18 june 2018.

applied AAT for visa 16 july 2018.

AAT call over meeting on 12 feb 2019 and ask for all documents within 2 week.

AAT set a side decision(in my favore) and subtitute nom with approval on 12 April 2019.

same day remit visa application to immi and immi asked for medical, AFP and oversea police check with deadline of 10 may, which provide on 5 of may and today got it.

finally being in aus since 2007 its look very different today, hope u all get visa soon.

Best of luck everyone

Hi @Irfan sam what was wrong with training benchmark with your refusal and what documents did u provide to AAT to Win case ?

thanks

12 hours ago, TooGoodToBeTrue said:

So since I provided further information in mid April I've heard nothing but on my immi account it shows as last updated 16th May 19. 

Anyone else had anything like this? 

Yeah 17th for me.

9 hours ago, KD31 said:

My nomination approval is not showing in my immi account....does they send any documents to us too on immi regarding nomination??

No you will not receive any message for nomination approval. These are two different applications. The company receives notifications and the MA following the case.