2 hours ago, Emily smith said:

Hi all, my status has just changed to initial assessment and i recieved an email asking me to upload documents like medical afp etc. But i have already uploaded them when i put my application in. Is this just a standard email that they have to send when it goes into initial assessment?

Chef DE 186

Nomination submitted august 2017

Application submitted October 2017

Hi @Emily smith, can you please confirm if this is 2017 or 2018, are you from Queensland? And which PESE you applyed? - Thanks 

Hi all,

I got this email from my MA - 

''We have received a request from the Department of Home Affairs to provide payslips, Pay summaries & statements from Company Name about your employment. I have all of the above and will supply again to the Department tomorrow. 

Some information is requested from Company Name and i will liaise with your General Manager for this. I do not forsee any issues and i will update you in the next 24 - 48 hours. ''

I have already supplied this information in October last year to try and preempt a request for this. Application still the same status and the last updated date is still the same, I'm thinking that this was a request from the Nomination side of things as all is the same on my Application 

1 hour ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

Hi all,

I got this email from my MA - 

''We have received a request from the Department of Home Affairs to provide payslips, Pay summaries & statements from Company Name about your employment. I have all of the above and will supply again to the Department tomorrow. 

Some information is requested from Company Name and i will liaise with your General Manager for this. I do not forsee any issues and i will update you in the next 24 - 48 hours. ''

I have already supplied this information in October last year to try and preempt a request for this. Application still the same status and the last updated date is still the same, I'm thinking that this was a request from the Nomination side of things as all is the same on my Application 

Good morning. Was your application in further assessment status since November last year, and only AFP was requested at that time?

Do you know if and when your nomination was approved?

2 minutes ago, Fung said:

Good morning. Was your application in further assessment status since November last year, and only AFP was requested at that time?

Do you know if and when your nomination was approved?

Yes my Application has been in further assessment since November and they only requested the AFP then. As far as I'm aware, the nomination is still in assessment stage and I've had no update on the nomination being approved. I think this latest request is on the nomination side as my application is still the same as it has been. 

23 hours ago, Irfan sam said:

Hi All, finally got a golden email this morning as a cook TRT

applied 30 june 2017 nom and visa both.

nom refused 29 may 2018 because of benchmark.

visa refuse 28 june 2018.

applied AAT for nomination 18 june 2018.

applied AAT for visa 16 july 2018.

AAT call over meeting on 12 feb 2019 and ask for all documents within 2 week.

AAT set a side decision(in my favore) and subtitute nom with approval on 12 April 2019.

same day remit visa application to immi and immi asked for medical, AFP and oversea police check with deadline of 10 may, which provide on 5 of may and today got it.

finally being in aus since 2007 its look very different today, hope u all get visa soon.

Best of luck everyone

Hello

Our PR also refused due to close restaurant and my husband is cook.we are also apply AAT  and i also thought about may be it will not in our favour .because now our restaurant is close. But when i saw ur post totally change my mind.may be its all about good luck....congratulations....

4 minutes ago, Siya said:

Hello

Our PR also refused due to close restaurant and my husband is cook.we are also apply AAT  and i also thought about may be it will not in our favour .because now our restaurant is close. But when i saw ur post totally change my mind.may be its all about good luck....congratulations....

@Siya I hate to say it, but if the company that initially sponsored you has closed down, there is no way that you could possibly get a positive nomination (the company cannot sponsor you, as it doesn't exist). 

Good luck. 

8 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Siya I hate to say it, but if the company that initially sponsored you has closed down, there is no way that you could possibly get a positive nomination (the company cannot sponsor you, as it doesn't exist). 

Good luck. 

May be .that's by we decide to go with visa190.thanks for the informatiin.

On 13/05/2019 at 18:29, Hex said:

@KellyG Unfortunately, you cannot view your nomination details.
- Your visa application contains 2 separate applications (not both need to be lodged at the same time, however, most commonly are):

1. Company nomination:
This is the first application that needs to be lodged, reviewed and accepted (there are times when the visa and nomination are reviewed at the same time). 
- This application, is on behalf of the company sponsoring you and contains all information / financial details of the company in question. 
As this application has company sensitive information, it's typically not accessible to the sponsored employee (unless you are real friendly with the owner of the company) - for obvious reasons. 

2. Visa application:
This is the application for your 186 visa, which contains all your own personal information and is accessible by you online.
You can simply login to your Immi account --> select to import and application, and insert your TRN (and a few other) details. From here, you'll be able to view and edit (not suggested if you have a MA) your application. 

Hope that helps. 

Thank you @Hex. As you mentioned about the sensitivity of company’s Nomination part, should I believe that if the Nomination is approved, my personal visa status will be changed as well?

Just now, KellyG said:

Thank you @Hex. As you mentioned about the sensitivity of company’s Nomination part, should I believe that if the Nomination is approved, my personal visa status will be changed as well?

@KellyG No, not necessarily. 

I would always ask your MA / company if your nomination has been approved - regardless of your visa 
- Unless your visa is granted (in which case the nomination HAS to have been approved). 

8 hours ago, Amit Gupta said:

Hi @Emily smith, can you please confirm if this is 2017 or 2018, are you from Queensland? And which PESE you applyed? - Thanks 

Hi, yes 2017. Im in perth but there is no office here anymore so being process

8 hours ago, Amit Gupta said:

Hi, yes 2017. Im in perth but there is no office here anymore so it is being processed in nsw

Hi all,

MY PR HAS BEEN APPROVED

I have been a almost silent reader.. feel so bad for everyone waiting so long I am sorry it seems so unfair.

My application was only lodged in MARCH 27th 2019 and approved today. Only 2 months waiting

AND my immigration company told me to not get excited and that I wouldn’t have any chance of approval before 2020!!!!!!!! (Because the business sponsoring me is only a 10million dollar business so classes as “insignificant”  ) So don’t believe all they tell you. Stay strong.

As soon as my medical was approved it went through.

Im a technical sales manager from the UK.

Happy to help anyone who has any questions.

Please please stay positive if you are waiting. It will happen. 

Chelsea x

Edited by Chels123
  • Congratulations 10

15 minutes ago, Chels123 said:

Hi all,

MY PR HAS BEEN APPROVED

I have been a almost silent reader.. feel so bad for everyone waiting so long I am sorry it seems so unfair.

My application was only lodged in MARCH 27th 2019 and approved today. Only 2 months waiting

AND my immigration company told me to not get excited and that I wouldn’t have any chance of approval before 2020!!!!!!!! (Because the business sponsoring me is only a 10million dollar business so classes as “insignificant”  ) So don’t believe all they tell you. Stay strong.

As soon as my medical was approved it went through.

Im a technical sales manager from the UK.

Happy to help anyone who has any questions.

Please please stay positive if you are waiting. It will happen. 

Chelsea x

Big congrats!! Just for my curiosity (and maybe others’), can you share your timeline? (when was your nomination approved? When did they request for medical?, etc)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Siya said:

Hello

Hi siya,

sorry to say but 100% agree with hex if resturant does not exist there is no way your nomination would approve, you made best decision to go with 190. Best of luck

1 hour ago, Irfan sam said:

Hi siya,

sorry to say but 100% agree with hex if resturant does not exist there is no way your nomination would approve, you made best decision to go with 190. Best of luck

Hmm.i know it was bad luck everything was done including nomination approved,PCC nd medical but on the peak point owner sold out his business nd we got PR refused.now again struggling with PTE band nd other things.

• Sad 3

Hi all,

My PR is granted today. Thank you all for informative sharings in this forum. Good luck everyone. Here is my info.

Profession: Industrial Engineer

Current Status: On Visa 457

Visa applied: 186 TRT

Nomination and Visa Applied: 17th Apr 2019 (Application status: Received)

Nomination Grant: 22nd Apr 2019 (Application status: Initial Assessement)

Request medical check: 22nd Apr 2019

Medical clearance: 13th May 2019 (Application status: Further Assessment)

Visa grant: 22nd May 2019 (Application status: Finalised)

Number of Applicants: 4

State: VIC

• Congratulations 10

Pretty excited to inform that our file has been picked up from underneath the pile!  Request for more information. For the company they require a detailed position description and other employee details and medicals for me and my partner ! 😁 

I know this no silver or gold email, but nevertheless I am STOKED that they are finally working on our case ( 2017 )and put in all the positive vibes out next month ✌️✌️ medicals booked next week 👌 

Details in signature. 

• Like 9
  • Congratulations 5

8 hours ago, HP2019 said:

Hi all,

My PR is granted today. Thank you all for informative sharings in this forum. Good luck everyone. Here is my info.

Profession: Industrial Engineer

Current Status: On Visa 457

Visa applied: 186 TRT

Nomination and Visa Applied: 17th Apr 2019 (Application status: Received)

Nomination Grant: 22nd Apr 2019 (Application status: Initial Assessement)

Request medical check: 22nd Apr 2019

Medical clearance: 13th May 2019 (Application status: Further Assessment)

Visa grant: 22nd May 2019 (Application status: Finalised)

Number of Applicants: 4

State: VIC

This gives me hope that the government are really getting on top of the process. 

I just hope that the can clear some of the backlogged 2017 / early 2018 

• Like 1

Morning all,

I received my golden email yesterday. I've been incredibly lucky, our application was finalised just over a month after lodgement. Details are in my signature. We arrived in Australia in Aug 2016 and with the changes to the 457 visas, didn't think this day would come for us.

Thank you for everyone who has contributed to this forum. It's been so helpful to speak with other people in similar situations. I wish you all the best of luck!

If I can be of help in any way, please let me know.

• Congratulations 9

I feel so sad now 

I mean I am super happy for you guys 

but I apply in February 2019 with medicals police check and everything already done grandfathering from 457 and 5 years in total in the same company 

they didn’t ask any info and they didn’t approve the nomination yet no famous email 

nothing so far no news no email 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Confused 1