Hi All, finally got a golden email this morning as a cook TRT

applied 30 june 2017 nom and visa both.

nom refused 29 may 2018 because of benchmark.

visa refuse 28 june 2018.

applied AAT for nomination 18 june 2018.

applied AAT for visa 16 july 2018.

AAT call over meeting on 12 feb 2019 and ask for all documents within 2 week.

AAT set a side decision(in my favore) and subtitute nom with approval on 12 April 2019.

same day remit visa application to immi and immi asked for medical, AFP and oversea police check with deadline of 10 may, which provide on 5 of may and today got it.

finally being in aus since 2007 its look very different today, hope u all get visa soon.

Best of luck everyone

Edited by Irfan sam
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 20

1 hour ago, leezo77 said:

@art that is excellent news, congratulations....

I am trusting that since you and I have very similar timelines, Lodgement and Nomination approval, that I would be not too far off from a visa grant...but then again, predicting an outcome with this process only creates anxiety, so I will just rely on my faith.

Yes, I perfectly remember your nick name next to mine in the famous spreadsheet. I can only suggest, find anything that keeps your thinking out of the visa process for as much as you can. Remember, there are so many people in the "waiting queue" that have been waiting form much longer.

2 hours ago, Anajmi said:

I am a laboratory manager in an oil condition monitoring company. The company's clients are from power plants and mining sectors. The clients send their oil samples to our company and we run some tests on the samples and analyse corrosive particles inside the oil samples. I do not know in which sector is my company.

As your sector is not in the list, I believe you can use the Professional Employees Award 2010 which covers professional engineering in general.

http://awardviewer.fwo.gov.au/award/show/MA000065#P60_2044

From the information that you gave me, you could be Level 2, Level 3 or Level 4 (You should check which tasks are closer to your job description).

Classification

Annual wages

$

Level 1 Graduate professional

Pay point 1.1 (3 year degree)

Pay point 1.1 (4 or 5 year degree)

Pay point 1.2

Pay point 1.3

Pay point 1.4

Level 2 Experienced professional/quality auditor/experienced medical research employee

Level 3 Professional/senior (lead) quality auditor/experienced medical research employee

Level 4 Professional/experienced medical research employee

Level 5 Experienced medical research employee

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Irfan sam said:

AAT set a side decision(in my favore) and subtitute nom with approval on 12 April 2019.

same day remit visa application to immi and immi asked for medical, AFP and oversea police check with deadline of 10 may, which provide on 5 of may and today got it.

finally being in aus since 2007 its look very different today, hope u all get visa soon.

Best of luck everyone

Congratsss, so you have appealed? May I ask your profession?

25 minutes ago, Fung said:

The global visa processing time hasn’t been changed this month, which used to be updated on 20th each month, has it?

I’m still seeing the same estimated time.

Last month it was updated on 26 Apr, so a few days give and take. 

On 17/05/2019 at 13:30, CarterW said:

newbie here,

457 to 186 

Management Consultant 

2 applicants

applied nomination and visa in 30 April 2019.

Ask for further information in 7 May 2019 ( Police Clearance and health examination)

Immiaccount Status: Further Assessment

I'm not sure the nomination status, but already emailed MA for confirmation. 

My understanding is Further Assessment is the last step beofre finalise my application, but what if nomination has not been granted yet... is this normal in the forum?

All,

I have some updates. 

I contact my MA, she confirmed that the nomination was granted with DoHA asking to provide further information at same time. I hope they could keep up the the processing speed all the way down to the end. 

Cheers,

Carter 

• Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, Irfan sam said:

Best of luck everyone

Can I ask which state are you in? NSW or VIC or other state?

I heard that it will take more than a year or even two years for a case to be assessed at AAT. But you are quite lucky as it took less than a year.

Congratulations.

33 minutes ago, Angel2019 said:

Can I ask which state are you in? NSW or VIC or other state?

I heard that it will take more than a year or even two years for a case to be assessed at AAT. But you are quite lucky as it took less than a year.

Congratulations.

Hi, i am in victoria and our manager case is solved just 3 to 4 month in AAT, as soon as my case finilaised by AAT then next week her case was opened and made decision within one week in basic of documents, i think they are resolving case very quickly now.

12 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Great, you got your decision only in four months.

Much congratulation.

Hi Kashif. I just noticed your signature. How did your application go to further assessment with no document requested? Was it just all of a sudden changed from received to further assessment?

Edited by Fung

Just now, Fung said:

Hi there. I just noticed your signature. How did your application go to further assessment no document requested? Was it just all of a sudden changed from received to further assessment?

yes, my nomination approved on 6th february then my status changed to further assessment. They didn't ask for any thing. I'm just waiting for my visa. 

4 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

yes, my nomination approved on 6th february then my status changed to further assessment. They didn't ask for any thing. I'm just waiting for my visa. 

OK. I thought they would always ask for something before changing to further assessment, otherwise it would be from received directly to finalised.

3 hours ago, Tjacob said:

@Fung did you get your visa or still waiting . The NZ MOJ consent takes 3 months according to my friend . He waited 97 days after submitting the consent form . How long have you been waiting ?

I’m still waiting, about 50 days now. When and from which state did your friend apply?

I see your signature. So you have been requested for only NZ police certificate with MOJ form, nothing else, and you have provided them in March. But you are still waiting, aren’t you?

97 days waiting would be too terrible...

Edited by Fung

12 hours ago, Irfan sam said:

Best of luck everyone

Congratulations ur very lucky AAT takes more than 2 year to give appointment.  

it was 12 year awful journey . Enjoy and Gud luck for bright future

Edited by Deep1984
  • Thanks 1

On 17/03/2019 at 13:17, Charly said:

What occupation? Trt or DE?

Please add details to your signature

Hi all, my status has just changed to initial assessment and i recieved an email asking me to upload documents like medical afp etc. But i have already uploaded them when i put my application in. Is this just a standard email that they have to send when it goes into initial assessment?

Chef DE 186

Nomination submitted august 2017

Application submitted October 2017

1 minute ago, Emily smith said:

Hi all, my status has just changed to initial assessment and i recieved an email asking me to upload documents like medical afp etc. But i have already uploaded them when i put my application in. Is this just a standard email that they have to send when it goes into initial assessment?

Chef DE 186

Nomination submitted august 2017

Application submitted October 2017

Looking at your signature my best guess is your medical and police checks have expired. They have 1-year validity. Not all but some people have to provide them again.

Happy days!

Finally after all the hassles and challenges, I logged into my immi account late last night (for what felt like the hundredth time yesterday alone) and at 7pm it had moved straight to finalised (nothing further requested so the new police certs that are on their way (ours expired from UK and AUS last month) are a waste of time and money!!), our 186 has been granted! Awaiting the official email from our MA but having logged in again this morning there are now grant letters on the account also! NSW PESE.

Good luck to each and every one of you still waiting, I have total empathy with the ones who have waited longer and wish you a speedy resolution, to the ones coming to 'the party' recently and flying through the timings - congratulations also, you don't know how 'lucky' you are to have missed out on months / years of uncertainty and concern 🙂 . Never give up, stay strong and hopefully sooner rather than later you'll all have your grants also.

Thanks to those who give up their time to assist on this forum - your patience is a virtue and you all help quell nerves and manage expectations - thank you so much for the sage advice you continue to offer the larger community - its invaluable.

Can someone update me on the spreadsheet please - July 2018, "BFC" - many thanks. Im not sure if we received the famous email on 4th April as we had just landed in the UK but it maybe no coincidence that the MA advised us to get our medicals done ASAP on that date...? I can only assume we (or maybe other clients of theirs) received the email??!?

The best advice was to put a bottle of champagne 'on ice' - I put one in the fridge at the weekend with wishful thinking and its getting drunk tonight!

Thanks all! 

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 13

19 hours ago, TBO said:

I'm thinking I am given that salary because of the length of my work experience

@TBO How would you do this? Simply stating that your salary is now 75k and not 65k? 

- Remember that all these figures are checked up on, so any false declaration would be found by your CO and would affect your case. 

1 hour ago, Botany said:

Looking at your signature my best guess is your medical and police checks have expired. They have 1-year validity. Not all but some people have to provide them again.

Thanks for your reply. Do i need to get a new hap id from immigration to do the medical again?