Hi all , my position is Real Estate Representative. Is anyone know this postilion's speed and who has the same position with me ?  I haven't got any news form my account.

Thanks

State: VIC

Stream: 186 DE on shore

Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 
Nomination applied:19th July 2018
Visa Application submitted: 19th July 2018

IMMI Status: Received

1 minute ago, jackgu310 said:

Hi all , my position is Real Estate Representative. Is anyone know this postilion's speed and who has the same position with me ?  I haven't got any news form my account.

Thanks

State: VIC

Stream: 186 DE on shore

Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 
Nomination applied:19th July 2018
Visa Application submitted: 19th July 2018

IMMI Status: Received

Hi jack, your nomination is the on the way. U should be alright within the 13-month set period.  Lol

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, KD31 said:

Hi Guys
Visa + nomination applied - 11/5/17
Position- Dental Technician
No. Of applicants- 4
Country - India
CO allocated- 19/10/17
Asked AFP submitted same day
22/11/17- CO called clinic - spoke to employer confirming my work details

No news after that till 29/4/19

Then I lodged a complaint against my case in Global feedback unit

They didn’t reply to my complaint until 20/5/19

I called global feedback unit on 21/5/19 and put a complaint again against unattended complaint before.
The lady said give us 3 working days and you might hear something from them.

21/5/19 at 6:35pm received email from a CO manager saying sorry for not replying before but they are working on my file and will reply to us asap. Please be patient.

Today- 23/5/19 - CO called clinic again asking for my boss. I answered phone and said he is not available then he asked for myself. I got scared and unknowingly said ......I am at other clinic instead of saying he is talking to me only. He called other clinic again asking for boss. He was not there then he asked for me and receptionist said I am at other clinic.... he got confused... he asked to speak to owner... owner handled the situation well... then he called my boss (2nd owner) he handled situation well again..... while we all worrying about the outcome of mistake I did( between 4:30pm to 5:35pm ) ....My boss called me saying NOMINATION is APPROVED.

From thisemoji1314.png emoji35.pngemoji24.pngemoji22.png🤬emoji33.png🥵 to this emoji1314.pngemoji23.pngemoji8.pngemoji23.pngemoji2.pngemoji1.pngemoji16.png🤣emoji23.pngemoji7.png🥰 in just in few minutes is awesome feeling

Atleast Silver email is here.

Thanks for all your support during this long wait.

If you guys could help me with last question....Is my stupidity still going to effect my visa as nomination is already approved??? Is there still anything I should be worried about??

Feeling bit light today. My boss is awesome and has always been so supportive. And thanks again to you great people too.

Congrats friend!could you please tell us what did you include in your complaint,did you just say that the waiting time has been too long or did you say some other reasons like,the bridging visa is very convenient or something? Could you please give us some tips,because I have lodge a complaint online and they just replied me with:“

Global visa processing times will be updated monthly, providing you with an indicative timeframe only. Processing times are impacted each month by changes in application volumes, seasonal peaks, complex cases, and incomplete applications.

We have now closed this case. However, we have referred your feedback to the relevant business area. While no further response has been requested, business areas may exercise their discretion and provide additional comment.

🤣No one is following my case since then....

Hi all, I m pleased to share my timeline.

10 million turnover hotel manager 

VIC

HR country

186 TRT (been working for 5 years) 

3 applicants

visa n nomination applied 1 April 2018

docs requested: 16 April 19, submitted on 1 may 19

VAC2 payment requested 10 May 19. Payment settled in the same day.

186 granted today

thank you all for sharing the info and encourage, wish all of you like me had a best of luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 13

25 minutes ago, bigbasin said:

Hi all, I m pleased to share my timeline.

10 million turnover hotel manager 

VIC

HR country

186 TRT (been working for 5 years) 

3 applicants

visa n nomination applied 1 April 2018

docs requested: 16 April 19, submitted on 1 may 19

VAC2 payment requested 10 May 19. Payment settled in the same day.

186 granted today

thank you all for sharing the info and encourage, wish all of you like me had a best of luck.

Congrats bro 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nandarao said:

Congrats bro 

@Nandarao I don't mean to be a party pooper here, but I honestly think you might not be aware of it (I've seen a few messages like this lately). 
- As a helpful tip, there is a "congratulations" reaction / emoticon on all posts: 

image.png.8b981e368bc966866ee97ecefac13080.png

Hopefully that helps 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, Dimitrios said:

Hi guys,  just got my silver mail, I am over the sky right now, can't wait until my PR, I wish everyone the same as soon as possible 

Congratulations dimitrios !!! 

I literally seen your every message u post here. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dimitrios said:

Hi guys,  just got my silver mail, I am over the sky right now, can't wait until my PR, I wish everyone the same as soon as possible 

Congrats dimitrios,I also applied under same occupation,pastry cook ,did they ask any further doc or call work place ?

• Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

Hi Guys,

Great news, IMMI seem to be getting their house in order.

We received our "Golden" email today - 24/05/2019. 13 days from nomination to Approval with a 5 day break for the Medicals to be processed.

I completed my application myself and my company used an MA. I hope that I can stick around and offer advice to and one that needs it.

Good Luck to you all, this forum was very helpful.

• Congratulations 8

25 minutes ago, Wtara said:

Congrats dimitrios,I also applied under same occupation,pastry cook ,did they ask any further doc or call work place ?

They came to my work place even before I've applied for 186 Visa, no they didn't request anything as I've sent everything after I have received the famous 4/4 email 

1 hour ago, Navsandy said:

I applied in april 2017 and got nomination approved in march 18 and requested afp and form 80 on same day..after that no reply till now

For us it took almost a year for the character assessment. 

We put a complaint in march and after a couple of weeks we were notified that we passed the character test.

Maybe you can try to put a complaint too and see what happens!

On 11/04/2019 at 14:41, Andy2015 said:

Hope you get news soon.

My nomination was approved last month and that notice says the approval is valid for 6 months, was yours valid for longer or has it been extended?

We did our medicals before the application went in, which was now over a year and a half ago, so hoping they don't need new medicals but just trying to be patient.

Oh sorry I  have noticed only now your comment!

I think the nomination is valid 6 months in relation to the visa... you need to apply for the visa within 6 months after nomination is approved!

There shouldn't be any issue if you have already applied for it!

They went through our file just recently asking for a new medical check, but no requests about nomination!

If it was a year and a half ago you will be probably asked to do them again... but it all depends on CO..

Good luck!

2 hours ago, 123stella said:

For us it took almost a year for the character assessment. 

We put a complaint in march and after a couple of weeks we were notified that we passed the character test.

Maybe you can try to put a complaint too and see what happens!

Hi 123 Stella may I know what was wrong with the afp check. What was the reason  ? Thanks 

Hello folks, 

New here but did some reading of this site when I prepared our application. We had what felt like a long wait for nomination but then after we submitted application, it was very fast, which was not what I expected at all and we were delighted. Our case was straight forward apart from having an adult daughter at university. Therefore we completed the application ourselves with one trip to see a registered migration lawyer who helped me understand the breadth of evidence needed to ensure my daughter would be likely considered dependent. He also helped us interpret "de facto" as she has a uni boyfriend. We had asked for NSW Health to use the Labour Agreement Scheme for our nomination but they refused on the basis that as Kiwis we "had no need for permanent residence". This was a blow as we knew DE would be longer. That cost us six months. As Kiwis we can live and work here but we cannot vote or access uni fee loans and are excluded from certain civil service jobs, as well as other things.  There is also always the risk that later changes could undermine our right to be here and we felt a parental responsibility to try and secure PR (and ultimately citizenship) for the children we had brought here. We waited two years when we arrived because currently Kiwis in Oz count their time on the special category visa toward citizenship (this may change) and also after two years with same employer we avoid skills assessment including English assessment. The feeling when we got the emails was a fantastic mix of delight and relief - good luck to everyone else waiting. Our wait was only 14 months from immi in the end, but an extra 6 months getting the nomination submitted by employer.

Rough timeline (I didn't keep track exactly)

• State: NSW
  • Birth Country: UK
  • Stream: 186 DE
  • Number of applicants: 4
  • Nomination applied:  February 2018 (initially requested employer to sponsor under Labour Agreement in July 2017)
  • Nomination approved: Early December 2018
  • Visa applied: Early February 2018
  • Asked to attend medicals: Early May
  • Visa granted: 24 hours after medicals cleared.
  • IMMI Status: Finalized
  • Congratulations 6

1 hour ago, Chelsea98 said:

Hi 123 Stella may I know what was wrong with the afp check. What was the reason  ? Thanks 

No issues with the afp check.

My partner has criminal records in Italy from over 10 years ago, that's why it took so long! They sent his file to another agency for further investigation!