8 minutes ago, Sere said:

I feel so sad now 

I mean I am super happy for you guys 

but I apply in February 2019 with medicals police check and everything already done grandfathering from 457 and 5 years in total in the same company 

they didn’t ask any info and they didn’t approve the nomination yet no famous email 

nothing so far no news no email 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

@Sere 😆 You are only 3 months in. 

Don't let other people processing times affect you and yours. You are WELL within the given timeline.

Be patient, sit tight - your time will come. 

• Like 5

Hi all - could you please update the spreadsheet with the following:

State: NSW
Birth Country: HR
Stream: ENS DE 

Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Nomination and visa applied: 22 May 2019 

IMMI Status: Received 

• Like 1

Good morning everyone, I applied 186 trt and the pr approved last month. According to the requirement of immi, I need to work with the current employer for 2 years. But I am pregnant. Does anybody know that could I take unpaid parental leave for 12 months from my company? And do I need to notify immi this situation? Thanks.

I think you dont have to report immi now.You already got pr so relax.I am just concern since you are taking one year leave will that period be counted for your 2 years commited to company after PR.

Edited by gita

46 minutes ago, Wtara said:

If company approving your leave ,no need of informing imm,as you have already got the PR.i am also in a same situation but my PR ha not been granted yet.how long took you to get the PR

Thank you for replying me. I got pr one week after the nomination approved. I go to the DHA website that says that you should tell the department if you have a baby. It may mean you should tell them after the baby is born, right?

Edited by Louisa

43 minutes ago, gita said:

I think you dont have to report immi now.You already got pr so relax.I am just concern since you are taking one year leave will that period be counted for your 2 years commited to company after PR.

Thank you for your response. I have the same question with you. Does anybody know that?

4 hours ago, Echo22 said:

Morning all,

I received my golden email yesterday. I've been incredibly lucky, our application was finalised just over a month after lodgement. Details are in my signature. We arrived in Australia in Aug 2016 and with the changes to the 457 visas, didn't think this day would come for us.

Thank you for everyone who has contributed to this forum. It's been so helpful to speak with other people in similar situations. I wish you all the best of luck!

If I can be of help in any way, please let me know.

Congrats Echo, 

Can I ask that in the S56 Request for More Infor Letter, what the deadline to submit the addtional information?

Many thanks,

Carter

1 hour ago, Louisa said:

Thank you for replying me. I got pr one week after the nomination approved. I go to the DHA website that says that you should tell the department if you have a baby. It may mean you should tell them after the baby is born, right?

Yes in my situation I have already informed them with my due date and I have done the medical as well.in your case  everything fine you can jut go on 

4 hours ago, Sere said:

I feel so sad now 

I mean I am super happy for you guys 

but I apply in February 2019 with medicals police check and everything already done grandfathering from 457 and 5 years in total in the same company 

they didn’t ask any info and they didn’t approve the nomination yet no famous email 

nothing so far no news no email 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

You have only waited for 3 months. It will happen just hang in there. 

Consider all the people waiting from 2017. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, CarterW said:

Congrats Echo, 

Can I ask that in the S56 Request for More Infor Letter, what the deadline to submit the addtional information?

Many thanks,

Carter

Hi @CarterW

Thank you very much. We had 28 days to supply the additional info.

Hope this helps!

Hi All.  I am back !!  I just re-applied my 186 with TRT stream. My previous 186 - DE got refused in Feb- 19. 

The last few months were a rollercoaster of a difficult ride. But I came out strong and decided to reapply.

God is kind and works in mysterious ways, so here I am. 

Good luck to all of you who are in a similar boat as mine. Good luck to all of us who are waiting. Please keep me in your prayers too. 

One thing I would like to mention here : People who are anxious about the processing times, Guys please be patient !  Some people are in priority occupation list, so there application gets processed faster. For rest of us, it takes longer ! But right on processing time. They get processed by the end of the mentioned time frame given in the department website. Mostly never longer than that, unless there has been an issue with the application or the employer. 

This I say, with my personal experience and mostly from what I have seen with others.

Also if any one has included adult dependant child over 20 in their application and had no issues, please let me know.

Thanks for reading. 

CHEERS  

🙏

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Bips22 said:

Hi All.  I am back !!  I just re-applied my 186 with TRT stream. My previous 186 - DE got refused in Feb- 19. 

The last few months were a rollercoaster of a difficult ride. But I came out strong and decided to reapply.

Good luck to all of you who are in a similar boat as mine. Good luck to all of us who are waiting. Please keep me in your prayers too. 

One thing I would like to mention here : People who are anxious about the processing times, Guys please be patient !  Some people are in priority occupation list, so there application gets processed faster. For rest of us, it takes longer ! But right on processing time. They get processed by the end of the mentioned time frame given in the department website. Mostly never longer than that, unless there has been an issue with the application or the employer. 

This I say, with my personal experience and mostly from what I have seen with others.

Also if any one has included adult dependant child over 20 in their application and had no issues, please let me know.

Thanks for reading. 

CHEERS  

🙏

Just wondering, can you just use the approved nomination to re-apply 186 trt? 

4 minutes ago, SamuelL said:

Just wondering, can you just use the approved nomination to re-apply 186 trt? 

You can, within 6 months, if applying within the same stream. But, you cannot if applying for different stream. TRT nomination for TRT visa. DE nomination for DE visa.

Edited by Bips22

1 minute ago, Bips22 said:

You can, within 6 months, if applying within the same stream. But, you cannot if applying for stream. TRT nomination for TRT visa. DE nomination for DE visa.

ic, just thought may be you could save some time,  anyway your company got DE nomination approved before, TRT nomination should not be an issue, good luck to you mate!

Just now, SamuelL said:

ic, just thought may be you could save some time,  anyway your company got DE nomination approved before, TRT nomination should not be an issue, good luck to you mate!

Yeah, you got it.  Thanks mate.

1 hour ago, Bips22 said:

Thanks for reading. 

CHEERS  

🙏

Hi, @Bips22 can you please let us know, why your DE visa refuse? - Thanks 

1 hour ago, Bips22 said:

Thanks for reading. 

CHEERS  

🙏

My son is 19 and my Daughter is 22, had no problems, PR granted on 3/5/19

• Like 1