2 hours ago, Honcho said:

Hi All,

Company Nomination approved last Friday.

Today my application still reads as received but last update is dated today 04/03.

1x new message requesting updated medical - I wonder how long it will take to my MA to notice me and I don't want to jeopardise by clicking on the "organising the health examination" link myself.

Finger crossed but I can see some bright light at the end of the tunnel ...

Your MA should had received update about the organising the health examination. Speak to him and see or ask him if he received any updates.

Is your medicals expired? In regards to  last updated date no clue on it it may be CO has opened up you file and requested for the updated medical.

Don't  click on the "organising the health examination" link yourself. Wait for your MA to respond.

Edited by ajk
  • Like 1

@Hex @Nemesis @Skani Sincere aplologies  for breaking the rules of the forum. I obviously wasn’t aware of the rule and also was oblivious to the fact that in mentioning the name of a CO and asking about their efficiency I was somehow disrespecting their privacy. It was definitely wrong choice of words there and perhaps a moment of desperation when I sought to ask if someone had a good or bad experience with a particular CO. In no way did I mean to invade their privacy or question the honesty and accuracy with which they do their job. I can assure I certainly wasn’t being arrogant in this case. I have edited the question coz I was unable to find a delete option. Thanx. 

• Like 3

Silent reader: I`ve just received the GOLDEN email. No Documents asked!
I`ve already uploaded the Spreadsheet.

Nomination & Visa Applied: 20/04/2018

No. of Applicants 2

Profession: Engineering Manager

Country of Birth: Italy (LR)

Citizenship: Italian

Stream: 186 DE

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 21

Hi all!

A silent reader as well... I've been reading the forum for a few weeks now and I wanted to share that about 3 hours ago I received my GOLDEN email!! I was not expecting it so soon!! I'm incredibly happy and surprised it happened so fast (3 months and 25 days). My guess is that post-SAF Levy applications are being processed faster... My boyfriend is also waiting for his, we applied separately around the same time (each with their employer). I've added his timeline to my signature as well and I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Thank you for all the info and support in this forum... I hope everyone gets their PR soon!!!! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 17

Hi all, 

I have been reading quietly and checking my immi account regularly.  Finally received  our PR.

Here are the details

STATE: NSW

Number of applicants: 4

ENS 186 (TRT)+ Nomination applied on18th June 2018

PR granted: 4th March 2019 - direct grant

I can't imagine the pain of waiting longer than this.  A  big hug and heaps of good luck to those who are waiting.  It would be great if someone updates my details on the spreadsheet under June.  This site has helped me immensely both with my 457 and 186.  

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 19

Hi, 

i am following this forum for quite a while now.. and was not able to see any pattern in the processing time once the nomination was approved.

or do i oversee something?

i was hoping that once the nomination is approved that someone is looking into he visa application as well.. which would make sense.  

my status:

State: NSW

Birth Country: LR

Stream: 457 -> 186 TRT

Employer Nomination lodged: 11 September 2018

Employer Nomination approved: 15 February 2019

Visa lodged: 24 October 2018 (via MA)

IMMI Status: Received 

• Congratulations 1

24 minutes ago, Maho said:

Hi, 

i am following this forum for quite a while now.. and was not able to see any pattern in the processing time once the nomination was approved.

or do i oversee something?

i was hoping that once the nomination is approved that someone is looking into he visa application as well.. which would make sense.  

my status:

State: NSW

Birth Country: LR

Stream: 457 -> 186 TRT

Employer Nomination lodged: 11 September 2018

Employer Nomination approved: 15 February 2019

Visa lodged: 24 October 2018 (via MA)

IMMI Status: Received 

it is just over half a month,  be patient.

Edited by mukden

Good Morning everyone,

Happy and excited to share the good news!! We have our Visa approved today! 

🎉🎉😍😍♥️♥️

On 01/03/2019 at 12:58, Mrv said:

Hi there,

Thanks but how can i update my time line?

Sorry newbie here.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 19

9 minutes ago, Mrv said:

Good Morning everyone,

Happy and excited to share the good news!! We have our Visa approved today! 

🎉🎉😍😍♥️♥️

Congrats @Mrv !!! So happy to see that software engineers are getting processed.

I guess I'll go today to buy a champagne and pray for the law of attraction 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hi all,

I'm a new user on this forum. It would be great if you guys can help me with the below question. I was searching on Google but I couldn't find the answers.

- We (me and my wife) have applied 186 in May 2018, provided all documents except my wife's medical examinations because she fells pregnant. We also updated with IMMI about this change (form 1022), pregnancy letter from GP. Will IMMI process our application? Or the application will be put on hold until my wife can provide her medical examinations?

54 minutes ago, DDM said:

Hi all,

I'm a new user on this forum. It would be great if you guys can help me with the below question. I was searching on Google but I couldn't find the answers.

- We (me and my wife) have applied 186 in May 2018, provided all documents except my wife's medical examinations because she fells pregnant. We also updated with IMMI about this change (form 1022), pregnancy letter from GP. Will IMMI process our application? Or the application will be put on hold until my wife can provide her medical examinations?

I have been through a similar situation at the time of our 457 application. Our application did start processing and we were asked for Medicals. At this stage we notified the Department of the pregnancy and then everything was put on hold. After giving birth, my wife did the Xray and within 3 weeks of submitting her medicals, we had received the visa.

• Like 2

Sad news this morning - my nomination was refused 😟

I'm awaiting a meeting with my MA to find out the reason why - once I know I will share it on here.

My application was more complicated than most and I sort of had this in the back of my mind this could happen but hey life goes on. I wasn't actually as upset as I thought I would have been.

Still currently on my 457 so no need to make any urgent decisions at the moment however at first thought - I don't think I will appeal. I see it can take another 12-18 months for your appeal to be heard and to be honest I don't think I can put our life on hold for that amount of time again. My wife wants to start a family and I don't feel comfortable doing that whilst sitting on a bridging visa awaiting the possible outcome - no matter how strong my case may be.

So it looks like my journey in Australia has come to an end - I have so many great memories here and I wouldn't change them for the world. I believe in life, things that are meant to be are meant to be and I guess its just our destiny to be back home. Although they wont say it, both my Wife and my parents will be over the moon I bet - they really struggled with the thought of us having a family out here alone.

Good luck to everyone on here - the forum has helped me through the process and its an awesome community that you all should be proud of.

I probably will take a step back from the forum now and I doubt I will post much more - just need to start planning the move back to the UK. My company has offices back home so I'm currently looking into an internal transfer.

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 27

4 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

I'm awaiting a meeting with my MA to find out the reason why - once I know I will share it on here.

My application was more complicated than most and I sort of had this in the back of my mind this could happen but hey life goes on. I wasn't actually as upset as I thought I would have been.

Still currently on my 457 so no need to make any urgent decisions at the moment however at first thought - I don't think I will appeal. I see it can take another 12-18 months for your appeal to be heard and to be honest I don't think I can put our life on hold for that amount of time again. My wife wants to start a family and I don't feel comfortable doing that whilst sitting on a bridging visa awaiting the possible outcome - no matter how strong my case may be.

So it looks like my journey in Australia has come to an end - I have so many great memories here and I wouldn't change them for the world. I believe in life, things that are meant to be are meant to be and I guess its just our destiny to be back home. Although they wont say it, both my Wife and my parents will be over the moon I bet - they really struggled with the thought of us having a family out here alone.

Good luck to everyone on here - the forum has helped me through the process and its an awesome community that you all should be proud of.

I probably will take a step back from the forum now and I doubt I will post much more - just need to start planning the move back to the UK. My company has offices back home so I'm currently looking into an internal transfer.

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

Sad news good luck to you and your family on the journey back home and all the best for the future. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

Very sad to hear. Good luck with your life. Who knows maybe something better is waiting for you.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

This is sad news - sorry to hear! Please keep us updated on the update from your MA.

Wish you all the best for the future

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

Really sorry to hear this. Good luck with your next move, I'm sure everything will be on the up for you from now and at least you now have closure on this and you can now move forward. All the best

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

This is really sad and upsetting, but what a great attitude to have towards the result. 

Good on you mate! Life is more important and things do all happen for a reason. 

Keep well, all the best. 

• Like 5

My hands are literally shaking while typing this message.  

My PR has just been approved.   

I've been visiting this page almost every hour since I lodged my application in April 2018 and all you guys are amazing. 

Timeline:

Stream: 457 to TRT

Number of applicants:  3

HR country

ENS and Visa application lodge: 11 April 2018

Visa Granted:  05 March 2019 (direct grant)

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 18

2 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

I’m sorry to hear such terrible news @boo-yaa

Good luck for all your future plans. For sure there is something better for you.

This forum will really miss you and your guidance. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

We will miss you around here! I will not say I'm sorry to hear about your news, as I'm a firm believer of the idea that everything happens for a reason. Even if you may not see it now, you will eventually. All the Best for the next stage of your life boo-yaa! Be awesome!  xx

• Like 3

3 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

The best part is coming, I am sure there is something very good waiting for you!! All the best, we will miss you here!

• Like 2