1 minute ago, Tiziana said:

My husband sand an email to immigration and they says the same to us

decidion maker allocated

was November 2018 and we are still waiting

Thank you so much for that Tiziana. I had my heart racing for a few minutes, at least I wont have false hope now.

Back to the dust pile then...

Hello,  🎉

We've been following this forum for a couple of months and were always happy to see grants coming through, so I thought we'd share our!!

Stream: 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 2
Visa and Nomination applied:  28 March 2018
Further Assessment on 21st Feb 2019 (Requested proof of registration to Tennis Australia)

Good luck to everyone ❤️

• Congratulations 20

Hi all,

Nomination and visa applied yesterday! Very excited.

My MA says that they do not want me to view the application in my account - however I thought that we could import the application just to view? I am just so crazy reading these posts about MA's forgetting important docs. I also just want to be able to check in whenever I want to soothe my own anxiety.

I think I read somewhere that I could import an application and it won't notify the main person? Any ideas? How do I import the app into my immi account so I can view?

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

Hi I have a one question my company has two stores one in Newcastle and another in Sydney . I got sponsored from Newcastle store but now working in Sydney store permanently. My file is under processing so my question is that do I need to update my address and store as well or it's fine if I leave like this?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Ovi

16 minutes ago, LubnaAC599 said:

Hi all,

So I have been a silent member for a while now. We got our PR approved this afternoon 😀 We applied for our Nomination and PR on 17th May 2018. Honestly we can't believe it. 

Good luck to everyone still waiting.  Your time will come 😊 

Congratulations - occupation please?

Regarding Medicals do immigration just check the tests requested as per the medical process or do they look further into your past history, i.e do they access medicare records or request medical history/doctors reports from your homeland? 

wondering whether to request copies prior

8 hours ago, KazBaker said:

You need to wear the appropraite uniform while on duty as it is a part of PPE. Also the best practice for safty in the workplace is important and It is a legal requirement too. If you don’t comply with it and H&S officer or immigration find you it might be a case of guilty. Why would you take risk? 

THANKS @KazBaker  I have my uniform with me at all times so m going to be aware of this fact from now own. Since it was a family business and we are reaslly very close, nobody ever says anything to me at all.

1 hour ago, DavidHuang said:

Hi, all

We got PR approved this morning. Good luck to everyone.

Stream: ENS DE
Number of applicants: 4
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  July 2018

Congratulations @DavidHuang! May I please ask when did your nomination get approved?

Hi all, 

glad to share that my visa came through earlier today. This forum has been very helpful for me to find relevant information, which I used to inform a number of decisions (including the timing of resignation from my current employer despite some level of uncertainty ). 

I have updated my signature. I am not in the May excel sheet. If someone could add my info to it, please.  I once requested it but received no response. 

BTW, I am a researcher and as you can see, an immigrant myself. Am very interested in doing research on immigrants and how they adapt to the new life and work in a new country! Maybe you can participate in my research after I have entered Australia 😀

Good luck to everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 14

3 minutes ago, Qttt186 said:

Hi all, 

glad to share that my visa came through earlier today. This forum has been very helpful for me to find relevant information, which I used to inform a number of decisions (including the timing of resignation from my current employer despite some level of uncertainty ). 

I have updated my signature. I am not in the May excel sheet. If someone could add my info to it, please.  I once requested it but received no response. 

BTW, I am a researcher and as you can see, an immigrant myself. Am very interested in doing research on immigrants and how they adapt to the new life and work in a new country! Maybe you can participate in my research after I have entered Australia 😀

Good luck to everyone! 

Congrats! Keep us posted on your research project.

Tons of Uni Lecturers getting through at the minute!  New term must be round the corner 🧐

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, expatica said:

Hi all,

My MA says that they do not want me to view the application in my account - however I thought that we could import the application just to view? I am just so crazy reading these posts about MA's forgetting important docs. I also just want to be able to check in whenever I want to soothe my own anxiety.

I think I read somewhere that I could import an application and it won't notify the main person? Any ideas? How do I import the app into my immi account so I can view?

No one can say for certainty, from previous comments - but I think the common opinion amongst this thread is that they can't.

I know there's a few MA floating around on the the sub-board (https://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/48-business-sponsored/), you could start a post there and ask, one of them should be able to give you a concrete answer. 

I'm also wanting to do it, with my MA asking I don't, so if you find out, please let me know!! 🕵️‍♂️

Edited by Whites.uk

I have applied for ens 186 but now my medical is expired for more than 6 months. Earlier medical results were actually done for my old 482 visa. How should I get it refreshed, can I use the same hap Id which was generated 18 months for my previous visa.

4 hours ago, Whites.uk said:

Congrats! Keep us posted on your research project.

Tons of Uni Lecturers getting through at the minute!  New term must be round the corner 🧐

Yes, @Whites.uk. A grant letter later than this would leave me inadequate time to prepare for teaching in semester 2. The Department of Home Affairs does know things! 😎

• Like 1

15 hours ago, expatica said:

Hi all,

@expatica I say import the application and view it. I don't understand why people are scared to import their own applications (that they've paid for), simply because the MA asks you not to. 
- I agree, if you import the application with the idea to change / upload things that you are not sure on (hence, why you got an MA) - then don't.
But for viewing and keeping sanity, absolutely. 

There are a few posts on here explaining how to do this, however, to help speed the process;
- Login to immi, click on the "import application" button (something like that) --> enter your details (you will need your TRN number from your bridging visa) --> done! 

Edited by Hex
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Ovi said:

Hi I have a one question my company has two stores one in Newcastle and another in Sydney . I got sponsored from Newcastle store but now working in Sydney store permanently. My file is under processing so my question is that do I need to update my address and store as well or it's fine if I leave like this?

Thanks in advance.

@Ovi If you read your "conditions" on your application, you'll see it states you need to update immigration on any changes in circumstances, including address change and or work changes. So yes - you need to let them know 🙂 

- If this is the same company, with same ARN's etc, then it should make no difference. (Imagine immigration arriving for a surprise visit at the NewCastle address and you don't "work there").

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, LubnaAC599 said:

Hi all,

So I have been a silent member for a while now. We got our PR approved this afternoon 😀 We applied for our Nomination and PR on 17th May 2018. Honestly we can't believe it. 

Good luck to everyone still waiting.  Your time will come 😊 

Awesome! Could you please update your signature with details, so we can all be aware of your timeline etc.?
Thanks 

12 hours ago, TYR21 said:

Regarding Medicals do immigration just check the tests requested as per the medical process or do they look further into your past history, i.e do they access medicare records or request medical history/doctors reports from your homeland? 

wondering whether to request copies prior

@TYR21 As far as i'm aware, Immigration have a set list of checks for each visa. 
The medicals you'll be needing are a know list - you can see this on their site. 

- I've never heard of them going back to past medical records, unless required / needed (if you have a previous issue that affects your visa medical). However, they do have the power to request any old information, should they feel the need. 

Honestly, I would say - unless you have a condition that you think would affect your medical exam, not to worry about it. 

10 hours ago, Anita12 said:

THANKS @KazBaker  I have my uniform with me at all times so m going to be aware of this fact from now own. Since it was a family business and we are reaslly very close, nobody ever says anything to me at all.

@Anita12 Rather be safe than sorry. Immigration won't really care if it's a "close business" - are they would be more interested in the facts. 

- My opinion would be to stick to all the rules, at least until the visa comes through. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Whites.uk said:

No one can say for certainty, from previous comments - but I think the common opinion amongst this thread is that they can't.

I know there's a few MA floating around on the the sub-board (https://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/48-business-sponsored/), you could start a post there and ask, one of them should be able to give you a concrete answer. 

I'm also wanting to do it, with my MA asking I don't, so if you find out, please let me know!! 🕵️‍♂️

@Whites.uk To reiterate what I said earlier. 

- What is the harm if you are simply importing, for personal viewing / upkeep. It's your application, if something goes wrong with it, due to information logged by your MA,  who's it going to affect more? 

Personally, I did it on my case and did find (on two cases) that some information was incorrect. I didn't change anything, but I called my MA and he made the adjustments. 
- Had I not had access, a CO would have either rejected the application, or extended the wait by asking us to "correct" the information. It seems with many / most MA's, we need to "babysit" them. 

Edited by Hex
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, SAD87 said:

@natmis We were in the same situation - medicals done with a previous application but the nomination subsequently refused. We submitted a new application and more recently the nomination was approved but medicals expired in over 6 months ago. We mde the decision to wait until after the nomination was approved before getting updated medicals and police checks, from a purely financial point of view as we were unsure the nom would be approved this time. Our personal 186 app is yet to be opened but we have booked our new medicals in any case so hopefully when they do open its decision ready. 

You can do new medicals without a new request from Immigration, the Bupa medical center I went to called immigration direct when I attended the center and got a new HAP ID there and then, obviously theres a risk of not getting through to immigration on the day or others that might mean you cant get an updated HAP ID. They did say they are trying to encourage people to wait for the new medicals to be requested from a case officer. 

Hi SAD87,

so I just called Bupa and asked them and they said Bupa is not able to call immigration and will not do it and we need to get this HAP ID by ourselves.

If you got your new HAP ID please let me know the complete process .

Thank you