17 hours ago, Rhitesh said:

Lucky one got  PR so quick 

I know we feel very very lucky. We tried to get PR in 2015 by ourselves but dentists were taken off the SKilled occupation list halfway through our application so we had to get 457 sponsor. I think that there aren’t many dentists on this 457/ applying for PR So I think that has helped. Also working for big company.

Hi 

I have applied for 186 DE stream ONSHORE in Nov 2018. I want to move to a new apartment that is closer to work. Is it ok to change the address while application is still under processing? Would it cause any delays of I changed the address and notified immigration of the same. 

Thanks

Hi all 

I have been a silent reader of this forum for quite a few months 

Yesterday I received my golden email and it made for a great start to the weekend! 

Nomination and application approved together, no questions asked

I did my application on my own so I really didn't expect it to sail through! 

State: WA
Birth Country: UK
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 1
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 21 March 2018
-- Nomination approved: 22nd Jan 2019
Visa Granted: 22nd Jan 2019

IMMI Status: finalised  

•  
  • Congratulations 9

1 minute ago, Paulb89 said:

Hi all 

I have been a silent reader of this forum for quite a few months 

Yesterday I received my golden email and it made for a great start to the weekend! 

Nomination and application approved together, no questions asked

I did my application on my own so I really didn't expect it to sail through! 

State: WA
Birth Country: UK
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 1
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 21 March 2018
-- Nomination approved: 22nd Feb 2019
Visa Granted: 22nd Jan 2019

IMMI Status: finalised  

•  

That'll be the 22nd Feb, not January and stated above! 

• Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, Ak101 said:

Hi 

I have applied for 186 DE stream ONSHORE in Nov 2018. I want to move to a new apartment that is closer to work. Is it ok to change the address while application is still under processing? Would it cause any delays of I changed the address and notified immigration of the same. 

Thanks

Will make no difference 

3 hours ago, Ak101 said:

Hi 

Thanks

If you do move, just update your address info via Form 929. And that is it. No dramas at all.

On 18/02/2019 at 04:31, SAJ.N said:

Hi Admin, 

Please add this one to spread sheet as well.

Any Idea if there is a relationship in the processing time for employer nomination and PR approval? If employer nomination takes, for example, 6 months, will the PR approval will also take 5.5-6.5 months?

Edited by nomanshaheer

8 hours ago, nomanshaheer said:

Any Idea if there is a relationship in the processing time for employer nomination and PR approval? If employer nomination takes, for example, 6 months, will the PR approval will also take 5.5-6.5 months?

There is not any exact trend for this.Can be on the same day of nomination approval or one year after.

Hi All

I submitted my Nomination in Dec 2108 and Visa application 186 DE from Australia on  Jan 2019. I am living and working in Australia since Jan 2017 and have valid visa until 2020.

I submitted   Police clearance from my home country India , which was issued on October 2018.

Now if i do not  get the visa approved by October 2019, Do i need to get the police clearance again  as it  is stated police clearance is valid   for 12 months  only?

Please advise.

Edited by Mukki

Hi all,

My residency came through on Saturday! Applied for 186 TRT 5 April 2018, status was ‘received’ up until I got the approval email so they finalised nomination and application at the same time. They didn’t ask for any additional documents and luckily it came through right before my police checks were due to expire. 

I work in marketing and my occupation falls under ‘Public Relations Professional’. Employer nomination was filed by Ernst & Young and I did the application on my own. 

Good luck everyone!!! 

• Congratulations 14