1 hour ago, AndyBR said:

Not sure if you read the complete thread, but in my case they are considering only ACS to determine my experience, at the time that I applied I had less than three years of experience.

Hi Andy, how would you apply again under DE stream if your occupation is on the STSOL? did you confirm this with your MA?

14 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

From March 2018 if you are on the STSOL list not eligible for DE stream

If your occupation is on the STL and you apply 18*March*18 onwards, you are not eligible for EN 186. I just wonder why your MA did not inform you this or the 3y requirement for DE.  

7 minutes ago, Nora said:

If your occupation is on the STL and you apply 18*March*18 onwards, you are not eligible for EN 186. I just wonder why your MA did not inform you this or the 3y requirement for DE.  

I applied 186 TRT Oct 2018 as a cook which is on STL. As in my knowledge One can apply 186 TRT / DE if got visa before the new rule change 2017 . 

Woke up this morning to find that status has changed to Initial Assessment with a message asking for renewed UK police certificates only?!

Can get these fairly quickly, does anyone know if once I upload these what happens next? Am I almost approved? Or is it needing more weeks of checking?

Slightly excited now!

updated timeline below... 🙌

• Congratulations 8

18 minutes ago, Munkey1980 said:

Woke up this morning to find that status has changed to Initial Assessment with a message asking for renewed UK police certificates only?!

Can get these fairly quickly, does anyone know if once I upload these what happens next? Am I almost approved? Or is it needing more weeks of checking?

Slightly excited now!

updated timeline below... 🙌

May Congratulations.. I believe you're almost at the finish line now. And from what others have posted on the forum, once you have been requested for additional documents, it takes another 28-35 days for the CO to review your file again (on average). All The Best ! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Prad said:

I applied 186 TRT Oct 2018 as a cook which is on STL. As in my knowledge One can apply 186 TRT / DE if got visa before the new rule change 2017 . 

Yes, sorry. Exemptions apply. If you held or had applied for your subclass 457 on 18 April 2017 and are applying under the TRT/DE stream the occupation list does not impact your application.

Went to bed last night status received.

Checked at lunch today and FINALISED!! 😍   🙌 🤩 I was soo shocked didn't hear from the MA until the afternoon.

Nomination and visa approved at the same time it took 5 months and 6 days. (please update me on the timeline)We are feeling soo very lucky and grateful, and on top of the world. I am really sorry to everyone who has been waiting soo much longer. I really hope that the wait is over for everyone soon and you all get good news.

Thanks soo much everyone for contributing to such a useful and supportive forum. I admit I have been a bit obsessed with reading it over the last month! 

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 18

Went to bed last night status received.
Checked at lunch today and FINALISED!! [emoji7]   [emoji119] 🤩 I was soo shocked didn't hear from the MA until the afternoon.
Nomination and visa approved at the same time it took 5 months and 6 days. (please update me on the timeline)We are feeling soo very lucky and grateful, and on top of the world. I am really sorry to everyone who has been waiting soo much longer. I really hope that the wait is over for everyone soon and you all get good news.
Thanks soo much everyone for contributing to such a useful and supportive forum. I admit I have been a bit obsessed with reading it over the last month! 

Congratulations what’s your occupation.

1 hour ago, Nora said:

Yes, sorry. Exemptions apply. If you held or had applied for your subclass 457 on 18 April 2017 and are applying under the TRT/DE stream the occupation list does not impact your application.

I thing you are  wrong mate  DE has nothing to do with 457 visa , anybody can apply DE if they meet the requirement(skill assessment,3years work experience and employer willing to sponsor)  but for TRT you have to work 2years on 457 visa who visa was grant befor 18april,2017  that’s why they can apply PR even there occupation short term list or remove from list doesn’t matter so who ever going to apply for DE occupation should be on MEdium term list. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pinky117 said:

I'm so sorry to hear about this situation. can you appeal on visa refusal?

I've been asked for overseas experience and your post actually made me anxious 😞 

Sorry Dear,  I am not sure about appeal, but have heard about AAT. Please check with your MA, or do bit of a research.  Stay strong. All the best !!

10 hours ago, Rhitesh said:

I thing you are  wrong mate  DE has nothing to do with 457 visa , anybody can apply DE if they meet the requirement(skill assessment,3years work experience and employer willing to sponsor)  but for TRT you have to work 2years on 457 visa who visa was grant befor 18april,2017  that’s why they can apply PR even there occupation short term list or remove from list doesn’t matter so who ever going to apply for DE occupation should be on MEdium term list. 

That is what we were discussing: occupation list. From 18/March/2018 the list IS relevant for DE.

Edited by Nora