27 minutes ago, Hydra said:
39 minutes ago, Jennyc said:

I haver the same question, Normination applied in March, while Visa applied in July, 2018. Will the 12-15 months counting from Normination application or the visa application? 

Thanks so much....

@Hex has already answered this perfectly. Please see below: 

I'll answer as straightforward as possible here:

- Nomination countdown starts from the nomination lodgement. 

- Visa countdown starts from the visa lodgement (however, this cannot be granted before / without the granting of the above mentinoed nomination)

The order is: Nomination reviewed --> (possible updates requested) -->  Nomination Approved --> Visa reviewed --> (possible updates requested) --> Visa granted.
- I've excluded the negative possibilities, as we all know what they are (we don't need any negativity) 🙂

Thanks lot. Does Normination also follows the 12-15 months time frame?

2 hours ago, Bips22 said:

Giving my heartbreaking news here. My visa got refused today. The Nomination got approved but, 186 DE visa got refused. The reason being, The CO, did not find my previous work experience of "Cook" relevant to the position. 

Some of the businesses had shut down, hence I could not get reference letters from all of them. So those experiences did not count. The PAYGs or salary transactions are also not getting into consideration.

I have been here for 10+ years now, since 2008. And this now  !!  Myself and my family are devastated. 

My Agent knew about this, but she says Why didn't I inform about my work experiences to her three years ago. I don't know how could I have informed her, when I did not know this issue. No point arguing with her now.      The skill assessment were okay with my work experience, and they approved it, yet Immi did not accept that. 

Now My ma is suggesting to go for TRT stream because I have completed two and a half years on 457.  I don't have the heart or anymore strength to go through the ordeal, all over again. 

But, I think I will be in a better mental state in the next few days..

I applied 457 in 2016,  186 DE was applied on June 2017. So the CO did not take into consideration my work experience, after June 2017.

Im really sorry for you and your family..

i hope you will find the strength to apply again.. dont give up 🙂

• Like 1

On 07/02/2019 at 16:37, SKG said:

Hi everyone,I applied my visa and nomination August 2017 .also got nomination approved on May 2018 after that did not hear anything.my visa is about to expire within few months.my MA want me to prepare next application which is190 another big lot of money ,guys I need advise shold I wait for decision or prepare another visa application before my 457 visa expire .

3 hours ago, Div said:

Hi everyone, 

lm following this forum from last year. First time here to ask my question from you friends. We all are same boat. I applied 186 trt in march 2018 , on 28th January 2019 CO requested business documents and last date is 25th February and immi account showed initial assessment. 

Today , I checked immi account they changed status initials assessment to FURTHER assessment. Is it worries sign or its normal. My occupation-COOK 

Can u plz tell when did u applied. Which date? I m on same boat

1 hour ago, Luis Silva said:

Hey all,

Got the GOLDEN EMAILLLL... I am over the moon 😍🍾

Be positive, LAW OF ATTRACTION, and for sure you will get your GOLDEN EMAIL as well!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for such a positive vibe we got on this forum!

Parabens!!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

Hi everyone 

i had applied 186 trt in mid march as a cook . On 28th January requested business documents and my pte result. That's wasn't open. I talked pte centre and they send result to home affairs department. Now immi account shows initial assessment to FURTHER assessment. Business documents are pending , it submits by MA this week. 

My question is that why  further assessment is showing on immi account? Is it normal or worrying signs? I'm thinking madly since I have seen... 

????

Edited by Div

2 minutes ago, Div said:

Hi everyone 

i had applied 186 in mid march as a cook . On 28th January requested business documents and my pte result. That's wasn't open. I talked pte centre and they send result to home affairs department. Now immi account shows initial assessment to FURTHER assessment. Business documents pending , it submits by MA this week. 

My question is that why  further assessment is showing on immi account? Is it normal or worrying signs? I'm thinking madly since I have seen... 

????

If you click on the quesrion mark next to your status you will find the following:

Screenshot_2019-02-19-21-57-15-54.png

14 hours ago, Div said:

Hi everyone, 

lm following this forum from last year. First time here to ask my question from you friends. We all are same boat. I applied 186 trt in march 2018 , on 28th January 2019 CO requested business documents and last date is 25th February and immi account showed initial assessment. 

Today , I checked immi account they changed status initials assessment to FURTHER assessment. Is it worries sign or its normal. My occupation-COOK 

@Div 

You need a little patience here.
3 messages within 3 hours asking people to reply is slightly aggressive - some might say.

To answer your question:
From my personal opinion and happenings from this forum - your occupancy (cook) is high risk and the typical trend seems to be that these occupancies typically take longer than other (lower risk) occupancies. I suspect you might be in for a little wait here - best suggestion would be to strap in and prepare yourself for the ride. 

Expect a long wait - hope for short one. That way you can only be surprised 🙂 

13 hours ago, Hydra said:

Very sorry to hear this.. Stay strong! And do take your time in deciding on your next step. 
I didn't understand the part about your Agent asking why you did not inform her? What did you not inform her about?That the businesses you previously worked at have closed down or that there are no reference letters? If it's about reference letters, did she not notice while uploading all other docs.?

Thanks for your concern. Yes, she had all my documents and she uploaded them herself, yet she states I should have informed her, that they were not sufficient.😕

13 hours ago, Deep1991 said:

It's 6 each and I think u must be having tht as thts requirement for DE as well 

Yes, I had more than 6 bands each. It is over three years now. And I have to do it again. 

So I was wondering, if the band requirements for TRT were more or less. Thanks for your reply.

Edited by Bips22
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Luis Silva said:

Hey all,

Got the GOLDEN EMAILLLL... I am over the moon 😍🍾

Be positive, LAW OF ATTRACTION, and for sure you will get your GOLDEN EMAIL as well!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for such a positive vibe we got on this forum!

Great news 🍾 Congrats. I think you were the last ICT Customer Support Officer before me on our spreadsheet - so hopefully I'm next 😉

I know it doesn't work like that but POSITIVE THOUGHTS 🤞

• Like 7