Hi Guys, 

Our application has gone through to Further assessment. 

Since my last post my partner and I have had a bit of a shock. On the 29th Jan we were asked to organise our AFP, UK Police Check and also our health check. We thought, great, we are getting super close. 

We organised our AFP and got those back within a few days and managed to book our health checks in super quick. Both AFP and Health check came back positive and obviously no issues. We applied for our ACRO police checks and my partner had a bit of a shock when we got these back. She has "No Live Trace" on her police check. She remembered that she had 2 warnings for shoplifting in 2004 and referral order for carrying a novelty lighter with a serrated edge but didn't think these would appear because these took place when she was a minor. 

In 2012 my partner got a police check done for her job as an airline hostess and this came back clean. This check we now realise was not as in depth as an ACRO police check. My partner had the understanding that because this police check was clean that no records as a minor would affect her adult life. She used this same police check for her 1st visa here in Australia in 2012 which was a partner visa with her ex and she also used it for her 457 visa after she split up with her ex back in 2013.

As soon as we could we submitted a notification of incorrect answers along with a copy of the old police check that we luckily had on file. We then submitted the Acro police check.

My partner is feeling incredibly sad as this innocent mistake could cause immigration to invoke PIC 4020 which could be devastating to our application. 

I am still keeping positive as we are good people and we both have had a clean record in the UK and Australia since. There is nothing we can do to change this situation it is what it is. 

All I ask is for everyone to throw positive vibes in the air for us both and hope that immigration will take this information lightly and approve our visa. 

I'll keep you updated with our progress. 

Good luck everyone!!! 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Anita12 said:

My processing time just changed to 12-15 months. 

Neutral to this tome change as i jave just crossed 12 months mark. 

Hope for the best result soon. 

Good luck to everyone waiting ✌🏻🏻

Hi Anita,

Would be good if you could share your details... and update the signature to give the following information

State: 
Birth Country: 
Stream: 
Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 
IMMI Status: 

21 minutes ago, Nandarao said:

Hello bro I m trying to see the spreadsheet but I couldn’t see 

CD9D76F2-99E7-46EB-A042-B8B40D1D544B.png

There is tabs along the top to change months. Your currently viewing April 17

I suggest you view the spreadsheet on a laptop or computer. Using your phone to view it is not ideal.

Edited by boo-yaa

On 22/01/2019 at 14:26, Gur said:

yes i am restaurant manager waiting from march 2018 

Hi friends,m sooo happy, Just received Golden email ,PR granted 10 mins ago... big relief and all Stress gone ,a big thanks to 🙏🙏 Waheguru ji ,and to all of you .May you all get PR soon 

• Congratulations 17

20 hours ago, Bips22 said:

Giving my heartbreaking news here. My visa got refused today. The Nomination got approved but, 186 DE visa got refused. The reason being, The CO, did not find my previous work experience of "Cook" relevant to the position. 

Some of the businesses had shut down, hence I could not get reference letters from all of them. So those experiences did not count. The PAYGs or salary transactions are also not getting into consideration.

I have been here for 10+ years now, since 2008. And this now  !!  Myself and my family are devastated. 

My Agent knew about this, but she says Why didn't I inform about my work experiences to her three years ago. I don't know how could I have informed her, when I did not know this issue. No point arguing with her now.      The skill assessment were okay with my work experience, and they approved it, yet Immi did not accept that. 

Now My ma is suggesting to go for TRT stream because I have completed two and a half years on 457.  I don't have the heart or anymore strength to go through the ordeal, all over again. 

But, I think I will be in a better mental state in the next few days..

I applied 457 in 2016,  186 DE was applied on June 2017. So the CO did not take into consideration my work experience, after June 2017.

Sad thing mate, why immi need total experience shown, as your skill assessment is already positive?

• Thanks 1

Hi All, greetings from WA. 

I stumbled across this forum literally a week ago, when i was unsure what nomination approved meant, and wanted to see if i could grasp the time between nomination granted and visa approved. Needless to say there was no straight answer like most things visa related the results varied massively. 

The info was great so thanks to all for sharing their journeys. Some heart warming. 

I thought i would share my status not out of a bragging perspective but to hopefully give some light to those applicants before or around my timelines as can see how much this process means to some individuals. 

(Trying to follow the format i have evidenced)

Occupation - Recruitment consultant 

State - WA 

Birth Country - UK 

Stream 457 - 186 TRT

Number of applicants - 4 

Visa and nomination applied 28/8/18

Nomination approved 12/02/19 

Visa Granted 19/2/19

We feel blessed to have received it in the timeframe we did, as our MA was forecasting Jan 2020, the biggest positive for us is the opportunity to apply for child care subsidy and no more school fees its been a difficult few years with these added expenses under the 457. 

Wish everyone in process the best and god willing you receive the positive response you each deserve. 

Thanks again for the info over the last week. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 18

7 minutes ago, Cheshireborn said:

I stumbled across this forum literally a week ago, when i was unsure what nomination approved meant, and wanted to see if i could grasp the time between nomination granted and visa approved. Needless to say there was no straight answer like most things visa related the results varied massively. 

The info was great so thanks to all for sharing their journeys. Some heart warming. 

I thought i would share my status not out of a bragging perspective but to hopefully give some light to those applicants before or around my timelines as can see how much this process means to some individuals. 

State - WA 

Birth Country - UK 

Stream 457 - 186 TRT

Number of applicants - 4 

Visa Granted 19/2/19

We feel blessed to have received it in the timeframe we did, as our MA was forecasting Jan 2020, the biggest positive for us is the opportunity to apply for child care subsidy and no more school fees its been a difficult few years with these added expenses under the 457. 

Wish everyone in process the best and god willing you receive the positive response you each deserve. 

Wouwwww that is so fast and so lucky! You applied more than a year after me and my file is still in the lost pile.

Enjoy PR Life 🥂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cheshireborn said:

State - WA 

Birth Country - UK 

Stream 457 - 186 TRT

Number of applicants - 4 

Visa Granted 19/2/19

Congratulations, very quick!

Out of interest - Who was your MA?

Also, you may want to look into the - Newly Arrived Resident Waiting Period - http://guides.dss.gov.au/guide-social-security-law/3/1/2/40

Its been discussed on here before that you may need to wait a certain period of time from when PR was granted to obtain certain Child Support.

4 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Congratulations, very quick!

Out of interest - Who was your MA?

Also, you may want to look into the - Newly Arrived Resident Waiting Period - http://guides.dss.gov.au/guide-social-security-law/3/1/2/40

Its been discussed on here before that you may need to wait a certain period of time from when PR was granted to obtain certain Child Support.

mmmh, we were given child care immediately after PR grant. 
- Looking at time lines, we are about 3 months apart, so would be surprised if " Cheshireborn"  has any issues here. 

6 minutes ago, Hex said:

mmmh, we were given child care immediately after PR grant. 
- Looking at time lines, we are about 3 months apart, so would be surprised if " Cheshireborn"  has any issues here. 

I brought it up as I know they introduced changes from the 1st of Jan 2019. After your PR was granted.

I'm no expert on the matter so the changes may not include 'Child Care'. 

Edited by boo-yaa

Just now, boo-yaa said:

I brought it up asI know they introduced changes from the 1st of Jan 2019. After your PR was granted.

I'm no expert on the matter so the changes may not include 'Child Care'. 

Yeah, I just realized that as well. You might be spot on here.
@Cheshireborn Please let us know how the application for child care goes and if you have any issues. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hex said:

Yeah, I just realized that as well. You might be spot on here.
@Cheshireborn Please let us know how the application for child care goes and if you have any issues. 

I just had a quick look and I don't think there is a waiting period for Child Care Subsidy - so @Cheshireborn will be okay 😊

The waiting period relates to the following:

A four year waiting period applies to:
 Newstart Allowance  Youth Allowance  Austudy  Parenting Payment  Mobility Allowance  Sickness Allowance  Bereavement Allowance  Special Benefit  Pensioner Education Supplement  Farm Household Allowance  Low Income Health Care Card  Commonwealth Seniors Health Card.

A two year waiting period applies to:
 Parental Leave Pay  Dad and Partner Pay  Carer Payment.

A one year waiting period applies to:
 Carer Allowance  Family Tax Benefit Part A.

Source:
https://www.dss.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/01_2019/website-narwp-post-passage-factsheet-etcom-waiting-period-02-jan-19_0.pdf

Edited by boo-yaa
  • Like 2

On 18/02/2019 at 19:59, @dream_aus said:

Hey Mate, 

Apparently, yes you need to have 3 years experience on your skill assessment before you apply. The time after application is not counted. 

You agent should have checked this. 

Please check with a different MA. 

Thanks Mate,

I will withdraw the application and start once again.

45 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Its been discussed on here before that you may need to wait a certain period of time from when PR was granted to obtain certain Child Support

Thanks everyone, in terms of the MA we used a law firm based in the Perth -  Cant say a bad word. I will keep you all posted on the child care subsidy, It appears i have to get a centrelink reference as first point of call. So off to one of the offices this afternoon, once i have that i can do everything else on line. 

MA Info below 

Squire Patton Boggs (AU)

Level 21, 300 Murray Street

• Like 1

Hi Forum,

I had been here for couple of week as introduced by my friend. We just completed our medical examinations last week and today received the visa grant letters. 

Hope everyone got theirs soon.

my detailed visa lodgement information is illustrated below:

Birth Country: LR
Stream: ENS TRT
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  September 2018

Nomination and visa approved: 20th Feb 2019

• Congratulations 8

1 hour ago, Cheshireborn said:

Thanks everyone, in terms of the MA we used a law firm based in the Perth -  Cant say a bad word. I will keep you all posted on the child care subsidy, It appears i have to get a centrelink reference as first point of call. So off to one of the offices this afternoon, once i have that i can do everything else on line. 

MA Info below 

Squire Patton Boggs (AU)

Level 21, 300 Murray Street

Hey, I noticed that WA last year announced that they are no longer remote area in OZ. It that true? so it that still possible to apply for 187 in WA?

Cheers.

5 hours ago, Anita12 said:

Silent reader for some time now.  I got my time change also.  Does it mean that I have crossed the 12 month mark as well?  So we might be getting the golden email soon

5 hours ago, Anita12 said:

Occupation? Timeline, etc.? It would help if you could update your signature 🙂