18 hours ago, UKAUS123 said:

Another thing to note that should make you feel a bit more positive about the situation is that my housemate had the exact same problem. She had been arrested at the age of 14 for shop lifting so her police check also said 'No Live Trace'. She is now 30 years old, and a really great genuine, trustworthy and hard working person! Her MA prepared a Stat Dec and immigration approved her visa with no other questions asked. 

Ahhhhhhh!!! You have made us feel heaps better!!! She filled in the same stat dec on the link you told us to fill out?

You bloody legend!!!

On 22/01/2019 at 11:34, Black Serpant said:

Attention - Important notice to all people required to provide NZ police clearance certificate or Criminal record certificate.

I have been in touch with NZ MOJ and they have confirmed that they still process and provide verification of NZ police clearance certificates/ Criminal Record Certificates to AU IMMI as long as the certificates are no older than 6 months. Furthermore, they confirmed that the verification process take no longer than a week.

Since then I have contacted my case officer and I think I have found out what went wrong .. The consent form provided to NZ MOJ for verification was for an older criminal record check (expired/ older than 6 months); therefore, it was rejected and I was asked to provide new checks and consent forms.

This has been rectified without the need to obtain new checks.

In conclusion, NZ police checks/ criminal records within 6 months old are still valid.

Have you got your PR yet ?

Hi guys,
I discovered this forum by chance a couple of weeks ago while screening the web, desperately looking for whatever information I could find on the reasons behind the extended processing time of my application. 
I cant believe I went 18 month without knowing about this community, it feels good knowing you are not alone! Reading you helped me understand a bit more this frustrating process and what to expect next. 
The past 3 month I have been out of the standard processing time. I called the immi twice just to receive the usual answer "your file is being processed", they wouldn't provide any further info. Getting hold of my immigration lawyer is even harder than reaching the department so they are not helping either.
Is there a forum that specifically reviews immigration lawyers based on past experience ? 
My application online says "last update November 2017" but I don't really know what this means knowing my MA has update our address a few month ago as well as uploading some updated documents ?
-------------------------------------------------

State: unknown
Birth Country: Europe
Stream: ENS DE
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  August 2017

Last Update  November 2017

IMMI Status: Received

Hi mate, we have the same occupation and both through DE stream, I applied 3 months later than you and no news either.

Hi guys! I am very happy to share good news with you. My PR has been granted 5 minutes ago! Hooray!!!! 😀😀😀

No docs or anything have been asked, a direct grant.

I did application by myself, and recommend you doing so, to save heaps of money.

Thank you all for the lively discussions on this forum. Be patient, and your turn will come.

It seems they started processing April applicants now, by the way.

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 21

16 hours ago, Katie reilly said:

Went to bed last night status received.

Checked at lunch today and FINALISED!! 😍   🙌 🤩 I was soo shocked didn't hear from the MA until the afternoon.

Nomination and visa approved at the same time it took 5 months and 6 days. (please update me on the timeline)We are feeling soo very lucky and grateful, and on top of the world. I am really sorry to everyone who has been waiting soo much longer. I really hope that the wait is over for everyone soon and you all get good news.

Thanks soo much everyone for contributing to such a useful and supportive forum. I admit I have been a bit obsessed with reading it over the last month! 

Lucky one got  PR so quick 

• Congratulations 2

1 hour ago, MichaelD0411 said:

Hi mate, we have the same occupation and both through DE stream, I applied 3 months later than you and no news either.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the info, I am glad to find someone else with similar occupation. You must have gone thru the same ordeal watching the general processing time increasing every month up to 19 month. When I lodged my application my MA told me the announced processing time was around 7 month. Now they are back down to 12-15 month which matches with your application date.

From what I read on the forum it seems like they might be processing same occupation applications at the same time for some sort of technical economy of scale. I can only hope both our applications will be processed at short interval very soon.

Each day gets us closer to the final outcome, I'll let you know as soon as I hear from them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, beesal said:

Hi I applied 186 TRT before 1 month my question is, immigration may can call me for further enquire?

@beesal

If i understand this question correctly, then yes - as seen with other applicants, immigration can call / visit your offices / review your documents at anytime they wish.
- It's entirely up to them and the case in question. 

PS - Please update your signature with your timeline / occupation etc. (you can simply copy someone else's and use your data if easier). 

Edited by Hex
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ash1983 said:

Hi guys

New here.just been reading 

What do 8 need to start 

@Ash1983

Welcome - sorry, what is your question? You might want to update / edit your post.

Also - as with all newcomers, please would you consider updating your signature with your timeline / details (see mine for an example). 
- You can do this by clicking on your profile account at the top right of the page --> Account Settings --> Signature --> update and save. 

Edited by Hex

10 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Ash1983

Welcome - sorry, what is your question? You might want to update / edit your post.

Also - as with all newcomers, please would you consider updating your signature with your timeline / details (see mine for an example). 
- You can do this by clicking on your profile account at the top right of the page --> Account Settings --> Signature --> update and save. 

state : Vic

stream : 457 186 TRT

applicants : 2

Ens visa and nomination applied : 27 Aug 2018

Nomination approved : 11 Feb 2019

last update : 18 Feb 2019

requested documents : 18 Feb 2019(even documents were already attached)

immi status : initial assessment

1. I would like to know what is time frame PR might me granted.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Ash1983 said:

Thank you

See estimated time frames here - https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times

No one can tell you when your PR might be granted. 

Edit - just noticed your nomination has been approved - so you shouldn't be much longer now.

Edited by boo-yaa

1 minute ago, boo-yaa said:

Thanks for that info.

So does that mean its 12 -13 month from date mentioned above..or from date of visa application.as i did visa and nomination same time.

And if its not too much asking,what do you think about the timeline i provided.

Any feedback wil be welcome.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

See estimated time frames here - https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-processing-times/global-visa-processing-times

No one can tell you when your PR might be granted. 

Edit - just noticed your nomination has been approved - so you shouldn't be much longer now.

Being a cook - there have been varying timelines. Hopefully your will be quick, but you never know unfortunately. 

8 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Thank you

FYI - this is not your signature. If you follow the steps provided, you'll see what I mean (it adds the information to your signature). 

6 minutes ago, Ash1983 said:

Thanks for that info.

So does that mean its 12 -13 month from date mentioned above..or from date of visa application.as i did visa and nomination same time.

And if its not too much asking,what do you think about the timeline i provided.

Any feedback wil be welcome.

Thanks

@Ash1983 This is the time from visa application. 

As mentioned (and if you go through this forum), you'll see mixed results and waiting time lines for cooks (I suspect that they are high risk occupations).
- Therefore, my suggestion would be to expect the worst and hope for the best. That way you'll be surprised either way 🙂 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Ash1983 This is the time from visa application. 

As mentioned (and if you go through this forum), you'll see mixed results and waiting time lines for cooks (I suspect that they are high risk occupations).
- Therefore, my suggestion would be to expect the worst and hope for the best. That way you'll be surprised either way 🙂 

Thanks.

Is the signature right now

• Like 2

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the info, I am glad to find someone else with similar occupation. You must have gone thru the same ordeal watching the general processing time increasing every month up to 19 month. When I lodged my application my MA told me the announced processing time was around 7 month. Now they are back down to 12-15 month which matches with your application date.
From what I read on the forum it seems like they might be processing same occupation applications at the same time for some sort of technical economy of scale. I can only hope both our applications will be processed at short interval very soon.
Each day gets us closer to the final outcome, I'll let you know as soon as I hear from them.

Thanks, hope we both hear some news soon!

I’ve been a silent reader of this forum since last year.  My PR has been granted yesterday.  Nomination Submitted: 28 March 2018. Visa Submitted: 04 May 2018. Nomination and Visa approved at same date:  21 February 2019. Occupation:  Cook. Country: low risk. Stream: TRT. Number of people in application:  2. (no document required, granted directly)

Hope everyone to hear the good new soon. stay strong and keep going. 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 11

42 minutes ago, JYLK said:

I’ve been a silent reader of this forum since last year.  My PR has been granted yesterday.  Nomination Submitted: 28 March 2018. Visa Submitted: 04 May 2018. Nomination and Visa approved at same date:  21 February 2019. Occupation:  Cook. Country: low risk. Stream: TRT. Number of people in application:  2. (no document required, granted directly)

big shock for the people who said xyz occupation is high risk this is low risk the main point is if you meet all the requirement( occupation list, employer lawfully operate in AUS ) then how can CO cancel your visa by saying your occupation is low that why we are not giving the visa thought you meet the all the requirement .i know that they will more concern about high risk occupation they will go through every tiny details as compare to low risk but main thing is as long as if you  and employer meet all the requirement then no one can stop your visa.

cheers 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Ash1983 said:

Thank you

I applied on 22 August 2018 as cook. I m happy to c august 2018 granted

8 hours ago, Ash1983 said:

Thank you

@Ash1983  what was the processing time shown when you lodged Nomination and visa application? 

1 hour ago, JYLK said:

Congratulations!

This is very strange, as there is cooks waiting from February 2017 and didn't get their visa yet, not even been rejected. Who know how this immigration officers are working 🤔

3 hours ago, Gighen87 said:

Congratulations!

This is very strange, as there is cooks waiting from February 2017 and didn't get their visa yet, not even been rejected. Who know how this immigration officers are working 🤔

I agree. There has been a very strange pattern recently. Needless to say, those guys who got their visa granted in such a short time are extremely lucky! Congratulations to them!