2 minutes ago, displaynameash said:

Hi Everyone,

Just checked my immi account and to my surprise after seeing received so many times it says finalised ! Please could you update the spreadsheet (Jan 18 /line 12/Rug)

I wish everyone all the best this forum has been of great help !

Nom date: 12/01/18
Nom grant: 13/09/18
Visa Applied: 01/08/18
Visa Grant: 06/03/19
TRT
LR 

VIC

Congratulations...

• Congratulations 1

Guys I was checking my immi account and found there is an last update today on my already finalised 457 visa applied 4 years back... does it mean something as my MA contacted immi yesterday feeling very nervous please let me know if something like that happened to anyone before 

Hi guys, 

Happy to say I've just received my golden email. Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum, it's always filled with really helpful info. 

Now to open the champagne we've been saving... 

Nomination/application: 05/10/2018

Nomination/visa grant: 06/03/2019

TRT / LR 

Training and development professional 

Edited by Melbz99
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 14

2 hours ago, Melbz99 said:

Hi guys, 

Happy to say I've just received my golden email. Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum, it's always filled with really helpful info. 

TRT / LR 

Congratulations my friend, very quick,  which occupation?

Hi all,

As we wait for out visas (we've now provided the PCCs that they asked for), I have two questions. The first one is easy:

1. After uploading the documents requested by the CO, is there anyway to message/ping the CO to tell them that "Hey, the docs you wanted are ready" or do you just wait and hope they are keeping a tab?
  2. This one is more detailed. I am aware of the 2 year commitment to the employer as part of the ENS visa (and also know that it can almost never be enforced if you leave before that). After my visa is done, my employer will recontract me to a different (subsidiary) company. By law, the new company is totally independent and has nothing to do with my current company. So essentially, I will leave my company and join the new company on their request. My question is that wouldn't this jeopardise the employer's ability to enforce the 2 year commitment even further because they would have themselves moved me to a different company within that two year period (and as I said, they CANNOT say that the companies are related in anyway)?

Appreciate your responses. 

On 05/03/2019 at 13:42, boo-yaa said:

Sad news this morning - my nomination was refused 😟

I'm awaiting a meeting with my MA to find out the reason why - once I know I will share it on here.

My application was more complicated than most and I sort of had this in the back of my mind this could happen but hey life goes on. I wasn't actually as upset as I thought I would have been.

Still currently on my 457 so no need to make any urgent decisions at the moment however at first thought - I don't think I will appeal. I see it can take another 12-18 months for your appeal to be heard and to be honest I don't think I can put our life on hold for that amount of time again. My wife wants to start a family and I don't feel comfortable doing that whilst sitting on a bridging visa awaiting the possible outcome - no matter how strong my case may be.

So it looks like my journey in Australia has come to an end - I have so many great memories here and I wouldn't change them for the world. I believe in life, things that are meant to be are meant to be and I guess its just our destiny to be back home. Although they wont say it, both my Wife and my parents will be over the moon I bet - they really struggled with the thought of us having a family out here alone.

Good luck to everyone on here - the forum has helped me through the process and its an awesome community that you all should be proud of.

I probably will take a step back from the forum now and I doubt I will post much more - just need to start planning the move back to the UK. My company has offices back home so I'm currently looking into an internal transfer.

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

Sorry to hear this from a such a wonderful person. Don't discourage try to re-apply for a new nomination application once you know the reason for refusal. Keep strong as the new applications are now quicker so it just have to wait for sometime. As you still have 457 visa keep faith and re-apply it. Good Luck and all the best.

44 minutes ago, Sickofqueues said:

Hi all,

As we wait for out visas (we've now provided the PCCs that they asked for), I have two questions. The first one is easy:

1. After uploading the documents requested by the CO, is there anyway to message/ping the CO to tell them that "Hey, the docs you wanted are ready" or do you just wait and hope they are keeping a tab?
  2. This one is more detailed. I am aware of the 2 year commitment to the employer as part of the ENS visa (and also know that it can almost never be enforced if you leave before that). After my visa is done, my employer will recontract me to a different (subsidiary) company. By law, the new company is totally independent and has nothing to do with my current company. So essentially, I will leave my company and join the new company on their request. My question is that wouldn't this jeopardise the employer's ability to enforce the 2 year commitment even further because they would have themselves moved me to a different company within that two year period (and as I said, they CANNOT say that the companies are related in anyway)?

Appreciate your responses. 

@Sickofqueues

1. Nope, this isn't possible.  
- From experience and what I've seen through others, the CO does typically return back to the  case within 35 days of documents being uploaded. You'll need to be patient I'm afraid. 

2. The nomination is granted to the company applying for it. Hence, all legalities lie with that nomination until visa is granted / employee leaves.
- If you leave the company, and join another, then the initial company has no obligations or rights over you, by law. The contract is basically broken.
If you are still waiting for a 186 at this time, it would be refused and need to be reapplied for (using the new company), however, if you already have PR when this happens, then as you mentioned, there isn't anything (legally) tieing you to either company.

• Thanks 1

Does anybody have the same situation like me?

I was sponsored as an accountant in a small business. last year, nomination was granted. I submitted the visa application @28/7/2018. Yesterday, they asked for Registration or licensing .

Alternatively, I can prove that my job doesn't need registration or licensing.

16 hours ago, Melbz99 said:

Hi guys, 

TRT / LR 

Training and development professional 

That's really quick 

Congratulations 

• Like 1

Hi Guys, 

Silent long-time reader & 1st time poster. Finally Received the Golden email ✉️ yesterday afternoon after almost a year long wait.

No extra documents were requested for either nomination or visa application- Direct Grant. Went from Received to Finalised yesterday.

Medicals and Police Checks where done just few weeks after my Nomination was applied in March 2018.

I used to check my Immi status 10-15 times a day due to anxiety & follow this wonderful forum each day. Finally, some relief. I'll continue to support this forum whenever needed. Below are my timelines.

Stream: 457 - 186 DE

State: NSW

Birth Country: India (HR)  🇮🇳

Number of Applicants: 2

ENS 186 DE Visa and Nomination applied:  15th March 2018

IMMI Status: Finalised on 06th March 2019

Migration agent: - EY

Thank you again for everyone’s contributions to this page. It was such comfort to know we were not alone.

All the Best and prayers to all those waiting on your approvals 🙏

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 20

1 minute ago, fast_and_the_curious said:

Hi Guys, 

Silent long-time reader & 1st time poster. Finally Received the Golden email ✉️ yesterday afternoon after almost a year long wait.

No extra documents were requested for either nomination or visa application- Direct Grant. Went from Received to Finalised yesterday.

Medicals and Police Checks where done just few weeks after my Nomination was applied in March 2018.

I used to check my Immi status 10-15 times a day due to anxiety & follow this wonderful forum each day. Finally, some relief. I'll continue to support this forum whenever needed. Below are my timelines.

Thank you again for everyone’s contributions to this page. It was such comfort to know we were not alone.

Congratulations i hope i get mine as well😆

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

I was sponsored as an accountant in a small business. last year, nomination was granted. I submitted the visa application @28/7/2018. Yesterday, they asked for Registration or licensing .

The same happened to me; I am nominated under Architect position without being registered (in my nomination my company clarified I did not have to be register to fulfil the type of tasks i was going to be assigned to). Nevertheless, last week I received a request for further information  asking for either my registration certificate or justification I don't have to be registered. My company wrote a paper with proper explanation and I hope this will suffice. The same happened to my colleague.

4 minutes ago, akiradiaz said:

The same happened to me; I am nominated under Architect position without being registered (in my nomination my company clarified I did not have to be register to fulfil the type of tasks i was going to be assigned to). Nevertheless, last week I received a request for further information  asking for either my registration certificate or justification I don't have to be registered. My company wrote a paper with proper explanation and I hope this will suffice. The same happened to my colleague.

Hi, 

Do you mean registered as an Accountant 

38 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Do you mean registered CPA in a professional body or institution? I was also sponsored as an Accountant last year but still waiting for nomination approval. I did submit a proof that i am a registered CPA overseas and my skills assessment can prove to that. Is that what you mean mate?

Also, when did you submit your nomination?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, TBO said:

Hi, 

Do you mean registered CPA in a professional body or institution? I was also sponsored as an Accountant last year but still waiting for nomination approval. I did submit a proof that i am a registered CPA overseas and my skills assessment can prove to that. Is that what you mean mate?

I mean registered as an Architect in my case.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TBO said:

Hi, 

In my case, I think they are asked for certificaiton of CA CPA etc...

But also can prove if this is unnecessary for a business accountant.

I still havent submitted any document yet. I need to do some more research.

My nomination was submitted @ Nov.2017 and granted June,2018

52 minutes ago, fast_and_the_curious said:

Hi Guys, 

Congratulations my friend.

• Thanks 1

On 05/03/2019 at 13:42, boo-yaa said:

Sad news this morning - my nomination was refused 😟

I'm awaiting a meeting with my MA to find out the reason why - once I know I will share it on here.

My application was more complicated than most and I sort of had this in the back of my mind this could happen but hey life goes on. I wasn't actually as upset as I thought I would have been.

Still currently on my 457 so no need to make any urgent decisions at the moment however at first thought - I don't think I will appeal. I see it can take another 12-18 months for your appeal to be heard and to be honest I don't think I can put our life on hold for that amount of time again. My wife wants to start a family and I don't feel comfortable doing that whilst sitting on a bridging visa awaiting the possible outcome - no matter how strong my case may be.

So it looks like my journey in Australia has come to an end - I have so many great memories here and I wouldn't change them for the world. I believe in life, things that are meant to be are meant to be and I guess its just our destiny to be back home. Although they wont say it, both my Wife and my parents will be over the moon I bet - they really struggled with the thought of us having a family out here alone.

Good luck to everyone on here - the forum has helped me through the process and its an awesome community that you all should be proud of.

I probably will take a step back from the forum now and I doubt I will post much more - just need to start planning the move back to the UK. My company has offices back home so I'm currently looking into an internal transfer.

Farewell and God Bless 🍀

Really sorry to hear , STAY STRONG , don’t give up on your fight . Happy days will come very soon . God bless you 🙏🙏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fast_and_the_curious said:

Hi Guys, 

Congratulations 

• Thanks 1

Hey Guys,

Another grant story! 🙌

I received my ENS 186 visa grant yesterday evening. 

The waiting period wasn't that bad and was in line with the current processing time. The time it took to verify my Nz criminal record was a bit long, however, that eventually concluded and the application was finalized.

My details are in my signature.

Cheers and all the best to rest of you guys here!

@Friskycharmer @Black Serpant  You guys should see your application concluded in next few days, all the best!

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 16

4 hours ago, Hex said:

@Sickofqueues

1. Nope, this isn't possible.  
- From experience and what I've seen through others, the CO does typically return back to the  case within 35 days of documents being uploaded. You'll need to be patient I'm afraid. 

2. The nomination is granted to the company applying for it. Hence, all legalities lie with that nomination until visa is granted / employee leaves.
- If you leave the company, and join another, then the initial company has no obligations or rights over you, by law. The contract is basically broken.
If you are still waiting for a 186 at this time, it would be refused and need to be reapplied for (using the new company), however, if you already have PR when this happens, then as you mentioned, there isn't anything (legally) tieing you to either company.

is that the same for 187 DE cases that the CO will open the case after uploading Supplemental Materials for visa grant? 

for my case it is now 1 month already and nothing happened.

4 minutes ago, mukden said:

is that the same for 187 DE cases that the CO will open the case after uploading Supplemental Materials for visa grant? 

for my case it is now 1 month already and nothing happened.

@mukden

It is, however, it's not in concrete - i'd say I've seen about 75-80% of cases have that response. 

There have been others that have been a little longer and some even that have been MUCH longer (you just need to see some of the signatures on this forum to see that).  
- The longer ones, are typically in "Further Assessment", however, again - this is not set in stone and does not have hard guidelines of same. 

Please update your signature with your application details.

50 minutes ago, SAJ.N said:

Hi Guys,

Is there anybody or do you know anybody with (removed occupation) after last year changes and get visa within the processing time? 

I’m in your same situation. 

I’m an Hairdresser and my job has been removed. 

Anyway I applied April 2018 and still nothing.