5 hours ago, Mesh said:

My nomination was approved on 25.02.2019 but still my visa is not approved

when I call the department , I am told everything is ok,just wait

Is there anything to worry about?Please advise

@Mesh

This is an extremely broad question - one which, no one on this forum would be able to answer on the details given.

- Once nomination is approved, the visa is typically looked at very soon thereafter, and finalized / documents requests. However, there are MANY cases where this is not the standard.
Some people have waited many months before the department have gone from the nomination to the visa - there is no defined reason for this. 

Everything is fine, unless a CO says otherwise. Be patient, they'll pick up your visa soon.

Also - could you please update your signature with your details (there are many links in previous pages on "how to", if you need help). 

Finally some movement on my application!

My nomination was approved yesterday - March 9 2019!

Was feeling really down seeing so many applications getting approved especially that were lodged after mine but its nice to see that Immigration approved my nomination as I think that usually the hardest part! 🤩

Stay positive everyone !

Edited by LaurenJS
  • Congratulations 9

6 minutes ago, LaurenJS said:

Finally some movement on my application!

My nomination was approved yesterday - March 10 2019!

Was feeling really down seeing so many applications getting approved especially that were lodged after mine but its nice to see that Immigration approved my nomination as I think that usually the hardest part! 🤩

Stay positive everyone !

Congrats!

So it means Immigration works on Sundays?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Much Congratulations, you got your decision just in two months.

I'm wondering how it could be possible???

@Kashif.Iqbal There have been many discussions (some in detail) about this (how people can get their visas so quickly) in earlier pages. 

I suggest you flick through the last 10-30 pages and have a look. 

On 09/03/2019 at 13:26, Diggy singh said:

Hi  mate. I work in a big wholesale bakery factory. They walked around spoke to other employees about me.With my boss. They asked, How did he hire me. When. Duties and responsibilities everything.checked companies documents.i was on a  leave. So they called me and asked everything about my job. Duties. My salary. How I get paid, how much. My annual leave. Sick leave. Am working overtime. Who else are working. Everthing about my job. 20 mins interview.and in the end asked me about my bank statement where I  get paid.Totally grilled everyone. Good luck mate. Hope and pray everyone passes through this time and gets their residency.

Same things happened to my case,exactly the same.. it been 8 months and over no reply from ABF people yet....

Hi all,

I have applied on 31 July 2018 for DE. Just wondering if I need to provide Police check for my son who is 16 years old.

Also, my IELTS test will be 3 years old in June. I`m not the main applicant. Do I have to book another IELTS test?

1 minute ago, beesal said:

Hi guys I am new member here

i want to know what is MA, LR, HR

MA = Migration Agent

LR = Low Risk 

HR = High Risk

These are used when defining the country of an applicant, and is set by the Immigration Department. Applicants from High Risk countries generally face a little more scrutiny on their applications, generally because more fraudulent applications from people within HR countries. 

1 minute ago, babysleep said:

Immi requested my Hong Kong Police check. I have already called Hong Kong Police and they said the letter was sent last Wed. 

How can I know if Immi receive it or not? Can I check it online?

Thanks for answering!

@babysleep Where did they send the police check to? 

If they are updating Immi directly, then you'll be able to see when they have it, when your application is updated with the same. 
If they are sending it to you / your MA, then you'll need to update your application and again, would then know when Immi have it, once the application is updated. 

Just now, Hex said:

@babysleep Where did they send the police check to? 

If they are updating Immi directly, then you'll be able to see when they have it, when your application is updated with the same. 
If they are sending it to you / your MA, then you'll need to update your application and again, would then know when Immi have it, once the application is updated. 

Thanks for answering!

They send it to immi directly! So what I need to do is keep logging in and see whether there is still a flag for police check? lol

1 minute ago, babysleep said:

Thanks for answering!

They send it to immi directly! So what I need to do is keep logging in and see whether there is still a flag for police check? lol

@babysleep

Correct - alternatively, you can wait the *28 days they estimate (more like 30-40) and then check again. They would have hopefully already responded to you on this by then. 

On 24/09/2012 at 12:07, bigjohn said:

Hi there,

my employer submitted nom at 29th of Aug, but nothing got back so far. online status still showing" application received"

no idea what should I do. I got all documents in hand for visa application but the medical report is coming this week

Edited by Deep1984
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Deep1984 said:

Same with me 22 august still showing recieved 

Hey Deep,

The post you quoted is from 2012.

Anyway, my husband`s employer has applied on the 28 of February 2018 and has not been approved yet.

Hi All

I filed 186 trt last april. Got a mail to pay 2nd VAC 27 feb 2019. Nomination was also approved. 2nd VAC was paid the same day. I also uploaded the 2nd VAC payment receipt on my immi. No other docs were requested.

Any idea how much more I will have to wait before I get the golden mail. I am terribly anxious as one of my overseas PCC will expire in a few days.

A10

• Congratulations 1

9 minutes ago, Andytomas said:

Hi guys, 

I applied in April 2018 as Hairdresser and still nothing from Immigration 😔😔😔😔.

Its so frustrating to wait. 

Many people that applied after me already received their PR or anyway “news” from Immi...... why not me? 😭

Hey,

You are still within the processing times - there are people waiting from 2017 so could be a lot worse. 

I know it is a frustrating wait, especially when you hear of peoples grants who have submitted after we have applied.  Just got to sit tight 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Andytomas said:

Hi guys, 

I applied in April 2018 as Hairdresser and still nothing from Immigration 😔😔😔😔.

Its so frustrating to wait. 

Many people that applied after me already received their PR or anyway “news” from Immi...... why not me? 😭

The Department is still getting through the bulk of March applicants.

Haven't seen too many April applications be processed as of yet. But in your case, as a Hair Dresser, you might have to wait a little longer, as this occupation is often scrutinized more than others. 

10 minutes ago, Whites.uk said:

The Department is still getting through the bulk of March applicants.

Haven't seen too many April applications be processed as of yet. But in your case, as a Hair Dresser, you might have to wait a little longer, as this occupation is often scrutinized more than others. 

Why Hairdressers are scrutinised more than others? 

Do you know? I’m new in this forum! 

Many thanks

Edited by Andytomas