Hi guys,

Can anyone add my information to the spreadsheet? I would really appreciate it.

Nomination and Visa applied: 16-May-2018

No. Applicants: 2

Stream: DE

Thank you in advanced.

1 minute ago, Alcar said:

Hi guys,

Thank you in advanced.

@natmis Might be able to help you with this.

@Alcar, could you please add these details to your signature as well. Thanks 

6 minutes ago, Alcar said:

Hi guys,

Thank you in advanced.

Welcome to the forum.

Your details have been added to the spreadsheet.

Just got a request for information:

From the company:

Evidence of training expenditure

Bas statements

Updated financial

For me and my wife

Health check and afp

Status is still received. Don't know how to add a signature, but I'm in the spreadsheet, applied July 26th engineering professional, name cb.

Nice to see it moving hopefully Visa and nomination will be granted this month.

• Congratulations 1

5 minutes ago, Cbyrne11 said:

From the company:

Bas statements

Updated financial

For me and my wife

Health check and afp

Status is still received. Don't know how to add a signature, but I'm in the spreadsheet, applied July 26th engineering professional, name cb.

You applied in 2018 or 2017?

You are able to append your signature here;

https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/

Edited by Whites.uk

3 minutes ago, Cbyrne11 said:

From the company:

Bas statements

Updated financial

For me and my wife

Health check and afp

Congrats! You`re almost there.

Just curious, does the CO ask for the newest training evidence or the past year`s? Because you applied in July 2018, the documents should be updated I think.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Hex said:

@Koji Yes, there is a possibility that the CO (Case officer) would do that. It seems to be happening more and more (at least within the scope of this forum). 

AS long as you have nothing to hide, it should be OK. 

Thank you Hex.

My application shows some experience in my country and in Australia. Do you think a CO will call the company I worked for in my country? My ex bosses don't speak English by the way.

1 minute ago, qfmouse said:

Congrats! You`re almost there.

Just curious, does the CO ask for the newest training evidence or the past year`s? Because you applied in July 2018, the documents should be updated I think.

Thanks!

Thanks. To be honest I don't know, I asked my migration agent if the nomination was approved and she said there had been some documents requested. One if which was training expenditure evidence.

I'm trying not to get over excited as I've seen people wait ages after getting requests for documents.

57 minutes ago, Koji said:

Thank you Hex.

My application shows some experience in my country and in Australia. Do you think a CO will call the company I worked for in my country? My ex bosses don't speak English by the way.

@Koji

Again, this is completely possible - language wouldn't be an issue. 

My suggestion would be to expect them to do all these things, and hope that they don't 🙂 
- That way, you won't be surprised if / when they do. 

Hi Guys,

I was silent reader. I got my Nomination approved yesterday and unexpectedly I received golden email this morning with PR grant. No words to express my joy. See my details below.

Stream- 186 TRT

Country - HR

Occupation - Supply and Distribution Manager

Nomination lodged - 23/04/2018

Application lodged - 14/07/2018

Nomination approved - 12/03/19

PR Granted - 13/03/19

All the best for people waiting to receive fruitful outcome.

• Congratulations 16

Wouldn't have been happy should it have been granted in February. It would have been 39 months, which is an odd number.
After 40 months (and 2 days), my wait is over.

As a thank-you to this forum I will try to spend some time on the re-design of the spreadsheet. More info will follow as soon as my brain cools down enough and I have some time to do some actual spreadsheet magic.

Stay strong!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 16

1 minute ago, Lion said:

Wouldn't have been happy should it have been granted in February. It would have been 39 months, which is an odd number.

As a thank-you to this forum I will try to spend some time on the re-design of the spreadsheet. More info will follow as soon as my brain cools down enough and I have some time to do some actual spreadsheet magic.

Stay strong!

40 months? Omg 

did you update the documents during this long period of time? 

2 minutes ago, Lion said:

Stay strong!

@Lion 

Congrats and thanks for the redesign offer - much appreciated! 

Out of interest, what was the case of the long wait - was there something that happened or anything that caused it? Or was it simply how long the process took (unheard of)? 

23 minutes ago, Lion said:

Stay strong!

Congrats Lion... you are a legend!

Regarding spread sheet, I think it would be better if we submit timeline based on nomination date ,not visa application. I might be wrong but our waiting time starts once we lodge our nomination .

Edited by SAJ.N
  • Like 2

Hi everyone.

How long does AFP police certificate value for? And what about New Zealand’s? I heard that Australian police certificate validates for 12 months, but New Zealand’s only validates for 6 months. Is that true? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, SAJ.N said:

Congrats Lion... you are a legend!

Regarding spread sheet, I think it would be better if we submit timeline based on nomination date ,not visa application. I might be wrong but our waiting time starts once we lodge our nomination .

Totally agreed.

I am happy to help with this.:)

• Like 1

Hello everyone - just an update to keep you all up-to date with one of the hardest weeks of my life.

My PR has just been granted 🙂🙂🙂 Woah I cant even believe it and I'm literally shaking.

The decision to refuse nomination was overturned and my Visa was granted today 🍾

I will post again soon to explain the exact process and what went on since my nomination was refused - once I find the time to detail it all as was a complicated case.

Put it this way, my MA agent was unbelievable and I owe them so much.

Its crazy, I've went to feeling so down to so high in a matter of weeks.

I will post again soon detailing the whole timeline and what exactly happened....for now, I'm going to celebrate 🎉 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 30

1 minute ago, boo-yaa said:

Hello everyone - just an update to keep you all up-to date with one of the hardest weeks of my life.

My PR has just been granted 🙂🙂🙂 Woah I cant even believe it and I'm literally shaking.

The decision to refuse nomination was overturned and my Visa was granted today 🍾

I will post again soon to explain the exact process and what went on since my nomination was refused - once I find the time to detail it all as was a complicated case.

I will post again soon detailing the whole timeline and what exactly happened....for now, I'm going to celebrate 🎉 

Wooooow Best news this week...Congrats ...This is amazingggg

Please let us know about details 🍾🍾🍾

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Well congratulations!

looking forward to see what happened.

Very rarely something like your story happen here!!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

This is a miracle........ and blessings of this group..

Congratulations...

• Like 1