Hi Everyone, 

Just wanted to share a bit of good news.  We have got our GOLDEN EMAIL! yay! Our Visa Grant has been Finalised and Granted yesterday, March 06, 2019 🤗 (timelines updated in my signature) 

It has been a long journey of 1 year in anticipation and constant waiting. We applied for our application last March 2018 and at that time the processing time was 8-10 months. We've seen the processing timeline increase month per month but this forum has kept our spirits up. So I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all. I wasn't as active but i learned from advice of people from this forum. So for that THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

Please ensure to check your documents when you get access to your application, this will save you so much waiting time! It never hurts to do a bit of due diligence. 

For those who have been waiting long, just keep the faith, your golden emails will arrive soon 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 21

23 minutes ago, Freakyluv said:

Hi Everyone, 

Just wanted to share a bit of good news.  We have got our GOLDEN EMAIL! yay! Our Visa Grant has been Finalised and Granted yesterday, March 06, 2019 🤗 (timelines updated in my signature) 

It has been a long journey of 1 year in anticipation and constant waiting. We applied for our application last March 2018 and at that time the processing time was 8-10 months. We've seen the processing timeline increase month per month but this forum has kept our spirits up. So I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all. I wasn't as active but i learned from advice of people from this forum. So for that THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

Please ensure to check your documents when you get access to your application, this will save you so much waiting time! It never hurts to do a bit of due diligence. 

For those who have been waiting long, just keep the faith, your golden emails will arrive soon 🙂 

Congrats 

• Like 1

Hey, 

I have been a silent reader for quite some time.  Excellent Forum! My timelines below:

186 TRT 

Nomination and Visa Applied - 18 Sep 2018
Nomination Approved - 19 Feb 2019
Further Documents Requested - Police Checks - 21 Feb 2019
Documents Submitted - 04 Mar 2019

I have heard mixed reviews with Further Assessment status. Does it mean it is currently being assessed by a CO or back in the queue to be picked for the review of additional documents? Also, read a comment here about "Further Assessment" taking longer than the ones with "Initial Assessment" and additional docs requested. Any experiences with "Further Assessment"?

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 3

1 minute ago, sachin1983 said:

One of my friend waiting since Jul2017 but just received an update from him that he was informed to undergo blood test from his agent/ CO.

Recently I've seen some grants from 2017.Hopefully they grant and close all cases before 2018 soon.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, 260syduser said:

I am waiting from last 2 weeks after submitting my documents and it is in Further Assessment. I have read somewhere it usually takes 1 month atleast for CO to comeback, Lets wait and see how it goes.

Thanks! Fingers Crossed! 

1 hour ago, schryised said:

Hey, 

I have been a silent reader for quite some time.  Excellent Forum! My timelines below:

186 TRT 

Nomination and Visa Applied - 18 Sep 2018
Nomination Approved - 19 Feb 2019
Further Documents Requested - Police Checks - 21 Feb 2019
Documents Submitted - 04 Mar 2019

I have heard mixed reviews with Further Assessment status. Does it mean it is currently being assessed by a CO or back in the queue to be picked for the review of additional documents? Also, read a comment here about "Further Assessment" taking longer than the ones with "Initial Assessment" and additional docs requested. Any experiences with "Further Assessment"?

Hi Schryised

From  my experience i took 28 days until a decision was finalised from Further assessment. that is the same amount of time given in the letter for additional documents. (my signature has my timelines) But from this forum i can assume an average of 28 days to 35 days before a CO can get back to your file. But then again some in this forum have waited longer than that. 

just be patient for now. a CO has been assigned to your case and it shouldn't be long now 🙂 

Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Freakyluv said:

Hi Schryised

From  my experience i took 28 days until a decision was finalised from Further assessment. that is the same amount of time given in the letter for additional documents. (my signature has my timelines) But from this forum i can assume an average of 28 days to 35 days before a CO can get back to your file. But then again some in this forum have waited longer than that. 

just be patient for now. a CO has been assigned to your case and it shouldn't be long now 🙂 

Good luck! 

Day 106 in Further Assessment for me...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Cecilia said:

In my case, I think they are asked for certificaiton of CA CPA etc...

But also can prove if this is unnecessary for a business accountant.

I still havent submitted any document yet. I need to do some more research.

My nomination was submitted @ Nov.2017 and granted June,2018

Hi Cecilia - this is strange. Did you go through skills assessment? If you did, then I can't imagine why they would ask for licensing when the skills assessment outcome was positive. Do keep us posted please. Thanks! 

Got the golden email today, good luck to everyone else, I feel you’re pain but it will come.

To anyone thinking of waiting till the nomination gets approved till they do the application, DONT!! Prolonged the process

Nom applied- Nov 2017

Nom granted/ application applied- Aug 28th 2018

Visa granted- March 7th 2019

Region- NSW,     Skill - gas fitter 

Country- UK

all the best to everyone!!!!

• Congratulations 19

So guys, from what I can see many CO are asking police check, and it doesn’t matter when has been done it, they are asking even if it has been done less than 8 months.

am I correct? 

Another question: anyone knows if the immi now is connected with ATO? I heard that they are looking for SUPERANNUATION paid by employees. 

8 hours ago, Rossedwards1 said:

Anyone else still waiting from 2017?

2017 here! And as far as anyone else replied to your question its mainly restaurant managers waiting this long!

fingers crossed that the long wait is over for us soon!! 

• Like 2

Just got our PR finalised.  Never shook so much opening a message in my life!  Direct nomination approval and visa grant on the same day, no questions or extra docs asked (I'm EM on the spreadsheet if someone could please update) ... Good luck everyone xx

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 17

5 hours ago, Tommybez said:

Got the golden email today, good luck to everyone else, I feel you’re pain but it will come.

To anyone thinking of waiting till the nomination gets approved till they do the application, DONT!! Prolonged the process

Nom applied- Nov 2017

Nom granted/ application applied- Aug 28th 2018

Visa granted- March 7th 2019

Region- NSW,     Skill - gas fitter 

Country- UK

all the best to everyone!!!!

Wow , you got it in 6 months . Congrats..!!!!

Congratulations to all recipients of the golden email. I'm like one of the posters above, dropping in here every day to watch but not posting much. There must be a ton of us like that! The way they pluck people from the list from all different timelines is pretty interesting (frustrating if you're on the long end of it no doubt). Here's to hopefully a very productive visa granting process for the rest of the year.