13 minutes ago, tocsa said:

I have done it. No way to fix it. Waiting is difficult, but waiting when you know ground is provided for refusal is even harder. But miracles happen!!!! I have lived many of them so far in this  process. Approval despite of bad paperwork for training benchmark would not be the greatest one.....

Amen !!

Hi all,new to the forum.

I have a concern about my nomination,can anyone help please?

I lodged 186 trt nomination through a MA on 18.01.2018,my employer didn’t pay the training fee each year,he just payed 2% before i lodged my nomination.

I didn’t lodge visa application coz I’m afraid the nomination would be refused because of the training fee.

Are there any similar nomination situation and  got granted or got refused?

Thank you .(at the moment no news to my nomination yet)

Hi all,new to the forum.

I lodged 186 trt nomination through a MA on 18.01.2018,my employer didn’t pay the training fee each year,he just payed 2% before i lodged my nomination.

I didn’t lodge visa application coz I’m afraid the nomination would be refused because of the training fee.

it could be refused. theres many cases similar to

you. they already paid first year , they were late to pay the second year, the nomination was refused straight away. another one, they paid 2% out of total two years, the CO also rejected it cause training needs to be paid each year when the SBS is approved. I am sorry.

8 hours ago, bobobz said:

you. they already paid first year , they were late to pay the second year, the nomination was refused straight away. another one, they paid 2% out of total two years, the CO also rejected it cause training needs to be paid each year when the SBS is approved. I am sorry.

I just spent a hour searching the training fee and found out some refusal due to this problem.Right now I’m so frustrated,I can’t do anything but wait,hoping and praying. 

11 hours ago, Hell’sKitcheN said:

Hi all,new to the forum.

Did he pay also for the the years he left behind? If is so my MA said that should be fine!

17 hours ago, MP007 said:

Hi @Ranjeet, u are not along. Though the number are less if you compare with other occupation.  

Only reason I could think of delay for Software/Developer may be because of number of applicant. 

If I am not wrong,  you have 2+ applicant? 

If that's the case, expect something next week (New Year Quota)

does it matter how many number of applicants you have  ?? 

mine is similar. 3 people in one application. HR country. Nom: Sales & Marketing Manager

Visa + Nomination applied 1/06/17

Verification Call came to work on 1/05/18

Further Documents request for just New AFPS came 03/05/18

No news since then ? ? 

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

mine is similar. 3 people in one application. HR country. Nom: Sales & Marketing Manager

No news since then ? ? 

Not sure whether it's matter. However not seen any approval in last 1 month, when number of applicants is more then 2.

4 hours ago, Alibaba said:

No news since then ? ? 

What did they ask ?

did they speak to your owner or to you?

thanks

2 hours ago, KazBaker said:

Yah, it seems like immigration getting tough and tough by the time. In 10 years time no more migration in at all. No more PR

Mate that would never happen. It would be impossible to even maintain GDP output if Australia didn't allow skilled workers in. 

The 2030 forcasts are literally built on at least maintaining net migration numbers!

Edited by Parkesy

1 hour ago, Rvee said:

What did they ask ?

did they speak to your owner or to you?

thanks

it was more about my position/role in the company then anything else. MA just verified few information i.e what do I do, how many people work in the company etc. 

9 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

it was more about my position/role in the company then anything else. MA just verified few information i.e what do I do, how many people work in the company etc. 

Did they speak to your owner only?

is your nomination approved yet?

thanks

Edited by Rvee

14 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Mate that would never happen. It would be impossible to even maintain GDP output if Australia didn't allow skilled workers in. 

The 2030 forcasts are literally built on at least maintaining net migration numbers!

It is safe to say it should be happened but the govt trend and out come of this move might encourage them to continue apply this hard rules. But obviously migration number will continue to increase through partner and parent or family stream. And even if i agree with you that to maintain the GDP rate they got to consider migration in but the process will be selective, harder and best skilled applicant will be given a chance which indicates us now a days considering the fact that bring back to us.

16 hours ago, bobobz said:

Same happened to me, after approval of SBS in first and second year no one working there on 457 visa, i was first who start working in last year and my lawyer said u only need from first 457 was employed there, so we only put for last year and case was refused straight away without asking any clarification, so guys be very careful about training benchmark and update all detail before asking, wish u best of luck everyone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Irfan sam said:

Same happened to me, after approval of SBS in first and second year no one working there on 457 visa, i was first who start working in last year and my lawyer said u only need from first 457 was employed there, so we only put for last year and case was refused straight away without asking any clarification, so guys be very careful about training benchmark and update all detail before asking, wish u best of luck everyone.

Thanks for sharing your experience mate.

now where you stand? What’s happening with your case?