4 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Wondering Anyone got golden mail today ?? C’m on officer speed up your finger, let ur fly to moon.

?Fly me to the moon,
Let me play among the stars,
Let me see what spring is like on,
A-Jupiter and Mars,
In other words, hold my hand,
In other words, baby, kiss me?

Frank will help us through ?

Edited by boo-yaa
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

I'm sure this has been asked before - but where exactly do I find out what Processing team will be processing my application?

I have checked the Bridging A Visa letter I received when I applied but nothing on there.

Thanks in advance.

It should be down the bottom of the page in the Middle stated whether its NSW Pese or somthing  else.Screenshot_2018-06-27-15-29-41-28.thumb.png.2b4eba90f7489147159b19e02a30b2f9.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Manish9001 said:

Cook DE
Nomination and visa November 2016
19 months
Not even a single response from immigration

Just give me a single response
Either approve or reject but give me result

god, it's almost 2 years, you should ring them. it's not right.

14 minutes ago, Ranjeet said:

12 months waiting. Software Engineer!! Seems i am the only one left out for this occupation.

Hi @Ranjeet, u are not along. Though the number are less if you compare with other occupation.  

Only reason I could think of delay for Software/Developer may be because of number of applicant. 

If I am not wrong,  you have 2+ applicant? 

If that's the case, expect something next week (New Year Quota)

34 minutes ago, MP007 said:

Hi @Ranjeet, u are not along. Though the number are less if you compare with other occupation.  

Only reason I could think of delay for Software/Developer may be because of number of applicant. 

If I am not wrong,  you have 2+ applicant? 

If that's the case, expect something next week (New Year Quota)

Hi @MP007,

Yes, the no of applicants are 3. If next week than you can expect a big party from me. ?  

3 hours ago, Sanket Gor said:

It should be down the bottom of the page in the Middle stated whether its NSW Pese or somthing  else.Screenshot_2018-06-27-15-29-41-28.thumb.png.2b4eba90f7489147159b19e02a30b2f9.png

Thanks for taking the time to post that mate. Cheers.

Strange tho, as I have three letters in my IMMI account and none contain the footer like in the document you attached.

Hello folks,

I was trying to import my nomination application using the TRN but couldn’t enter. Though my MA looking after my file. Is there any other way i can access into my nomination through my immi/account?

right now i only have access into my visa application

your welcome,

I have tried to access my nomination to check my MA. Unfortunately, I have found out that he made big mistakes concerning training benchmark (no advice given to company about RTO-s) that might lead to immediate refusal. That is why I wanted to check his work, but no access possible. You have to be very careful when you choose MA.

27 minutes ago, tocsa said:

your welcome,

I have tried to access my nomination to check my MA. Unfortunately, I have found out that he made big mistakes concerning training benchmark (no advice given to company about RTO-s) that might lead to immediate refusal. That is why I wanted to check his work, but no access possible. You have to be very careful when you choose MA.

Hi Tocsa,

Then what happened? Did you fix it? What is the story?

28 minutes ago, tocsa said:

your welcome,

Yeah man, you can't be more right! GL

No way to fix it. Once company paid the wrong training company, you are in God's hand. The only chance is to explain to CO why that specific training was necessary to meet company needs to reach stategic goals. Theoretically, if you can explain why it might be accepted. On the top of that the company pays much more 1% for training which can help too. If CO does not like your argumentation can immediatly reject the nomination because of wrong training provider.  . 

1 hour ago, tocsa said:

your welcome,

Talk to your MA. Straighten it out.. before too late.. u must have paid hefty fees.

yes, they care as long as they get their money. I think if CO considers the case strong and the company's financial capability is good the approval is likely. If CO wants or has to refuse for any reason, the ground is there for it. 

I have done it. No way to fix it. Waiting is difficult, but waiting when you know ground is provided for refusal is even harder. But miracles happen!!!! I have lived many of them so far in this  process. Approval despite of bad paperwork for training benchmark would not be the greatest one.....

• Like 2