26 minutes ago, LoLino said:

Hi guys, sorry for the stupid question… I’m trying to find the link to update the spreadsheet about my current visa status as someone wrote “Any update?” . How do I do that?  With the below link I cannot edit the info L

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/htmlview

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=614170508 

3 hours ago, Ciacio said:

Congrats man!! Can I I ask you what did you provide for the genuine need for employee? 

Hey man,

So the company constructs a letter highlighting the nature of their business and the skills needed, and you also state what you do for the company and attach your cv just to as proof. Our HR says they ask this for every employee they have sponsored so far

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ZTA said:

Hey man,

So the company constructs a letter highlighting the nature of their business and the skills needed, and you also state what you do for the company and attach your cv just to as proof. Our HR says they ask this for every employee they have sponsored so far

My file has not been allocated a case officer yet however...my MA has already asked for my CV and for the company to write a letter of my duties. I guess to cover this.

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask a simple question.

What is the difference between high rish and low rish country?

If an applicant is from high rish country does it really impact on visa decision and take longer processing time are compare with low risk country's applicants?

• Like 1

Hi Pomz! I have a question not sure if anyone having similar difficulty to understand. 

My partner is on depending visa from me and she has been going and back to Australia many times last 2 years.

Do you guys think that, this makes delay to our application? 

We have been waiting for 27 months not even one word from immigration. 

My MA saying she is the second applicant so There is nothing to worry about.

Edited by 31march2016
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, 31march2016 said:

Hi Pomz! I have a question not sure if anyone having similar difficulty to understand. 

My partner is on depending visa from me and she has been going and back to Australia many times last 2 years.

wow, is this the longest wait on this forum, what's your details if you don't mind me asking, occupation, DE or TRT, ect.

you should really get your agent to contact immigration

1 hour ago, 31march2016 said:

OMG ! This is a massive blow.. 27 months waiting ! Can’t believe it’s happening. Call to immigration to make sure they don’t forget you and your application.

pick up the phone and keep calling them

Good luck !

19 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask a simple question.

What is the difference between high rish and low rish country?

If an applicant is from high rish country does it really impact on visa decision and take longer processing time are compare with low risk country's applicants?

It means it takes longer to an extent as there is a need to do a more thorough investigation into your documents. 

I think the difference between low and high risk, rightly or wrongly, is obvious.

20 hours ago, ZTA said:

Hey man,

My MA already provide letter from business which explain everything but immi. refused my nom. Straight without request any document

Depend on luck and depend on case officer 

16 hours ago, Alex Angilinwago said:

wow, is this the longest wait on this forum, what's your details if you don't mind me asking, occupation, DE or TRT, ect.

you should really get your agent to contact immigration

Program admin. Trt,  high risk, nsw pese, both nom and visa lodged 31 March 2016 no news at all. 

Rang immi. Couple of times and usual answer be patient & wait. 

Now prepairing for formal complain. I have been told After we lodge all documents. it will take 4-8 weeks to hear from immi. Is there anyone can confirm this info.? 

51 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

It means it takes longer to an extent as there is a need to do a more thorough investigation into your documents. 

I think the difference between low and high risk, rightly or wrongly, is obvious.

Thanks mate, we can get the list of high and low risk countries?

3 minutes ago, 31march2016 said:

Program admin. Trt,  high risk, nsw pese, both nom and visa lodged 31 March 2016 no news at all. 

Rang immi. Couple of times and usual answer be patient & wait. 

Now prepairing for formal complain. I have been told After we lodge all documents. it will take 4-8 weeks to hear from immi. Is there anyone can confirm this info.? 

It's really strange, why they didn't respond in 2 years. Your must need to go for a formal complain.

This is really a very unethical and unprofessional behavior of immigration Australia, either decision is negative but they must respond in the said time frame.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

It's really strange, why they didn't respond in 2 years. Your must need to go for a formal complain.

This is really a very unethical and unprofessional behavior of immigration Australia, either decision is negative but they must respond in the said time frame.

I am also ready for refusal. Just wanna see the result. After lodge my application last 2 years time we paid bridging visa 5 times which cost nearly $750 + $1500 for complain to my MA, $100 new police checks, $700 health checks... more and more! Sick of waiting mate. 

• Sad 1

I am also ready for refusal. Just wanna see the result. After lodge my application last 2 years time we paid bridging visa 5 times which cost nearly $750 + $1500 for complain to my MA, $100 new police checks, $700 health checks... more and more! Sick of waiting mate. 

Same here I’m also waiting may 2016