On 02/07/2018 at 11:45, Bellabonkers said:

WHO THE HELL HAS DELETED ALL OF 2016 PAGES FROM THE SPREADSHEET?

Seriously do you NOT understand? Now it is impossible to see patterns from past approvals- all of the formulas on the front page do not work and more importantly those people that are STILL waiting from 2016 have just been removed? Like WTF.  

The 2016 are still relevant in MANY ways.

The spreadsheet has worked perfectly for years without some dumbass coming in and just changing it.

Whoever you are.... STOP!

Hi, What is that list you guys are talking about, may I have the link of it .

On 30/06/2018 at 18:10, 31march2016 said:

-First year I was full of hope, dreaming and about to get property here,

-End of second year I totally lost my hope and start thinking to go back, 

-last 3 months I’m almost ready to leave, 

it looks like rather then saying no straight away, what they want is applicants to give up so there will be no excuse from immi. 

Hey m waiting since Jan 2016. No need to worry. M on bridging visa since then and just enjoying my life here. Already got bvb b so many times to travel. I dnt bother them for my file. I just bother them to get bridging visa b. Just enjoy everyday of Ur life. 

On 27/06/2018 at 13:44, zanfo said:

Mate Dec 16 rest manager

like someone already said, my CO isn’t born yet.

Mate waiting since Jan 2016.yes 2016.applied cook trt 186.2 days before my 457 expires.since thn on bridging visa a and b. No response at all. Last complaint I did was in 2017 after tht I stop bothering thm. 

? 

20 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

Mate waiting since Jan 2016.yes 2016.applied cook trt 186.2 days before my 457 expires.since thn on bridging visa a and b. No response at all. Last complaint I did was in 2017 after tht I stop bothering thm. 

? 

What? 2years and a half by now ,and from trt geez!unbelievable ! Me also a cook throught 186 trt,lodged January 2018 ,I am starting to feel a bit hopelesss.  

9 minutes ago, Hell’sKitcheN said:

What? 2years and a half by now ,and from trt geez!unbelievable ! Me also a cook throught 186 trt,lodged January 2018 ,I am starting to feel a bit hopelesss.  

Dnt wrry bro stay focused. It's just a bad luck for 2016 applications hope u will get soon as one of my colleague got after 13 mnths frm same restaurant. He applied in may 2017 and got last week. 

35 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

? 

I think immigration lost your file. They have moved from one place to another. Misplaced while furniture relocated..!!

Na na jocking...

hope you get your good news soon mate.

2 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

I think immigration lost your file. They have moved from one place to another. Misplaced while furniture relocated..!!

Na na jocking...

Lol may be bro they hav lost but I keep on reminding them by applying bridging visa b every 5 mnths 

Edited by Deep1991
Wrong spelled

9 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Na na jocking...

No this is not joking. He has paid for his application. They will have to respond. If his documents are all ok, he can send a legal notice, as the department has violated laws. Talk with a migration lawyers. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rana007 said:

No this is not joking. He has paid for his application. They will have to respond. If his documents are all ok, he can send a legal notice, as the department has violated laws. Talk with a migration lawyers. 

Rana bro me and my employer hav tried everysingle thing. Even formal complaints and all othee ways. They hav very strict answer wait for case officer. I think may be my case officer himself hav applied for skilled migration and he is waiting for his visa and once he will land in Australia then he will wrk on my file 

? ? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

Rana bro me and my employer hav tried everysingle thing. Even formal complaints and all othee ways. They hav very strict answer wait for case officer. I think may be my case officer himself hav applied for skilled migration and he is waiting for his visa and once he will land in Australia then he will wrk on my file 

?? 

Hilarious ! ? ?

• Like 1