37 minutes ago, Kim12 said:

Hi, everyone that is my 4th post on this forum, i just need some help , i applied as chef TRT 15 th nov 2017, today case officer request some docs for my patner like form 80 and evidence of english, i just submitted that while ago, anyone have any idea how long it will to approve. 

Congrats mate, your not far away now!!!

26 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Deep, what’s happening your case now,

where you stand?

KazBaker I hav been requested new employer contract medicals and afp. Afp I already applied yesterday medicals my ma will get a earliest date for me he will try to get nxt week and I will submit employer contract and afp together once I get it  

Edited by Deep1991

2 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

KazBaker I hav been requested new employer contract medicals and afp. Afp I already applied yesterday medicals my ma will get a earliest date for me he will try to get nxt week and I will submit as soon as I get all 

Why is your MA getting the medical date? I have done mine last week and its pretty easy to get an appointment. 

20 minutes ago, Deep1991 said:

KazBaker I hav been requested new employer contract medicals and afp. Afp I already applied yesterday medicals my ma will get a earliest date for me he will try to get nxt week and I will submit employer contract and afp together once I get it  

Great news mate !

now a days to get a medical appointment not too hard as not many people undertaking it because the hardship of immigration process. You will be alright. 

you are almost there. Happy for you.

6 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Great news mate !

now a days to get a medical appointment not too hard as not many people undertaking it because the hardship of immigration process. You will be alright. 

you are almost there. Happy for you.

Thnks kaz. Again I want to say if smone is waiting frm long time dnt think immi forget u, they just want to break u. Strict to Ur target and u will win it 

32 minutes ago, DrNi said:

Why is your MA getting the medical date? I have done mine last week and its pretty easy to get an appointment. 

I know drni frst time whn I had my medical I booked it by myself on the phone and this time whn my ma  called me he just said himself tht he will book for me thts why I i didnt try frm my side 

Edited by Deep1991

Hi All,

I've restored a copy of the sheet, before all 2016 tabs got deleted on 21 June 2018.

So, if you guys can just add and make the changes to the sheet if you have done any changes after 21 June 2018. 

If that is a big pain, I can always restore the sheet to the version of today, without all the 2016 Tabs?  But i think its good to have all the applications on there!!!

Edited by EDB07
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

No nomination not approve yet but one of college got cook same restaurant 1 month ago , she got her nom and vis same day, we lodge our files same day 15 nov and same MA, i m chef, she was cook, she got last month 8th june 

2 minutes ago, EDB07 said:

Hi All,

I've restored a copy of the sheet, before all 2016 tabs was deleted on 21 June 2018.

So, if you guys can just add and make the changes to the sheet if you have done any changes after 21 June 2018. 

If that is a big pain, I can always restore the sheet to the version of today, without all the 2016 Tabs?  But i think its good to have all the applications on there!!!

That's great perfect ? I think its best to keep the 2016 tabs. Any changes people have made after 21/06 can just be done again.

Can you see who deleted them out of interest?

20 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

That's great perfect ? I think its best to keep the 2016 tabs. Any changes people have made after 21/06 can just be done again.

Can you see who deleted them out of interest?

Thats great but can someone perhaps update the status page to reflect new months 

1 hour ago, Kim12 said:

No nomination not approve yet but one of college got cook same restaurant 1 month ago , she got her nom and vis same day, we lodge our files same day 15 nov and same MA, i m chef, she was cook, she got last month 8th june 

Hope you will get yours good news soon.

wondering could you tell us What is the size of your restaurant? What's turn over yearly? Small business or big/ medium business?

Visa got granted an hour ago, it feels good, I applied in may 2017, case officer asked us more details in mid april 2018 and we had no news since then. The wait was long and painful but it finally came, I wish you all the best for your visas and futures. 

Position : restaurant manager, 2 applicants, 14 months

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, hugoB said:

Visa got granted an hour ago, it feels good, I applied in may 2017, case officer asked us more details in mid april 2018 and we had no news since then. The wait was long and painful but it finally came, I wish you all the best for your visas and futures. 

Finally some good news ?

Congrats!!!

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, hugoB said:

Congratulation mate !

well deserved. Probably immigration drug you into 2018-2019 financial year rather should have put you in previous financial year. Intension is literally unfair. We don’t know whats going on.

but indeed few of us getting in slowly

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hugoB said:

Congratulations mate ?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hugoB said:

Congratulations Hugo..

• Thanks 1

congratulations mate. your position is same as mine, 12months waitibg so far I Feel very exhausted.
  • Thanks 1

Could u plz tell me what docs they asked.... congratz :-)