Hi guys! Just received an update from the case officer regarding the additional informations requested: 

Financial statement for 2017

BAS for the last 3 quarters and

Provide submission and evidence that the nominated position continues to be genuinely

needed in the regular, ongoing business activity of the employer; or has in fact contributed to

the business as was proposed in the 457 nomination application, such as evidence that the

nominee is actively undertaking the duties of the position on a full-time basis

I hope is going to be helpful to fix your applications and maybe save some processing time! Finger crossed 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ciacio said:

Hi guys! Just received an update from the case officer regarding the additional informations requested: 

Provide submission and evidence that the nominated position continues to be genuinely

needed in the regular, ongoing business activity of the employer; or has in fact contributed to

the business as was proposed in the 457 nomination application, such as evidence that the

I hope is going to be helpful to fix your applications and maybe save some processing time! Finger crossed 

Thanks mate ! Appreciate it

2 minutes ago, Ciacio said:

You will be fine mate.  Dont worryy. 

Are you cook? Arent you.? You will get golden email soon Buddy. 

Hey guys I’m just another silent reader, I’ve been following you guys for a few months now and just wanted to know if there’s anyone else on the same boat as me.

DE Restaurant manager -Caterer

visa and nomination applied 04/04/17

no response yet... status received

cheers guys

1 hour ago, Ciacio said:

Hi Bro please explain about BAS and Financial Statement for last 3 quarters upto which month of 2017....... As I am also a traveller of same boat....      Regards

10 minutes ago, Flav said:

Hey guys I’m just another silent reader, I’ve been following you guys for a few months now and just wanted to know if there’s anyone else on the same boat as me.

DE Restaurant manager -Caterer

visa and nomination applied 04/04/17

no response yet... status received

cheers guys

Mate Dec 16 rest manager

like someone already said, my CO isn’t born yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, GTK said:

On my MAs advice I got updated AFP checks and Police checks for my home country and uploaded. It seems to depend on the case officer if they request new ones after 12 months or not. It can't hurt to get them renewed, one less thing for them to request and to slow down the processing of your application. 

Thanks heaps GTK. Appreciate !!

45 minutes ago, Gomzi said:

Hi Bro please explain about BAS and Financial Statement for last 3 quarters upto which month of 2017....... As I am also a traveller of same boat....      Regards

I don't know much more man! The accountant will provide such things.  By the way this are just recent financial proof that the business is not running at loss.

23 hours ago, Manish9001 said:

I can see many applicants who applied after September 2017 are so much worried about their file and are so tensed

But how about people like us who applied in 2016 and still waiting for a single response from immigration.

I think we r the unluckiest people who r waiting from a long time n still don’t know what gonna happen.

I must say Australian Immigration sucks

I am feeling hopeless now.

Either approve or reject my file

Atleast do something///

Agree... any response is good at this stage... anything to put life back on track..

2 hours ago, Ciacio said:

Thanks heaps for the tip.