9 minutes ago, ALAM said:

I just heard from my MA that immigration already start November-December file. do u guys know anything about this?

Still heaps of files from April-July, 2017 are pending. And they say they process case by case.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ALAM said:

I just heard from my MA that immigration already start November-December file. do u guys know anything about this?

I have seen some grants for October. May be its our turn now. Finger crossing..

when did you apply dear Alam?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ALAM said:
44 minutes ago, KazBaker said:
I have seen some grants for October. May be its our turn now. Finger crossing..
when did you apply dear Alam?

hi kazbaker, I applied on 31 december 2017... 186 trt, restaurant manager.. what about u bro?

Hi Alam bro,

Nomination:06/11/17

visa: 09/11/17

186 TRT Baker

hope we get a CO soon

1 hour ago, ALAM said:

This is true as we have had Visas approved from Nov17 and Dec17 in our spreadsheet.

Hell, we have even had one Granted from someone that applied in Jan18 ??

Obviously they are some still outstanding from way before that but what you say is correct, they are defo processing some from Nov and Dec.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ALAM said:

I had my visa (DE) in April, having submitted it early November, so yes, that's correct.

Edited by hpaille
spelling
  • Like 1

I can see many applicants who applied after September 2017 are so much worried about their file and are so tensed

But how about people like us who applied in 2016 and still waiting for a single response from immigration.

I think we r the unluckiest people who r waiting from a long time n still don’t know what gonna happen.

I must say Australian Immigration sucks

I am feeling hopeless now.

Either approve or reject my file

Atleast do something///

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Manish9001 said:

I can see many applicants who applied after September 2017 are so much worried about their file and are so tensed

But how about people like us who applied in 2016 and still waiting for a single response from immigration.

I think we r the unluckiest people who r waiting from a long time n still don’t know what gonna happen.

Atleast do something///

What is your occupation and are you from a High or Low risk country?

11 minutes ago, Manish9001 said:

Atleast do something///

It is so sad to hear that 2016 applicant still around with empty hand. It’s not fair. I applied on Nov 2017 but still want immigration to finalise the backlog applicant. I have no idea why they are not following the que, may be they are taking based on occupation on demand which they need at the moment. Assuming It can be the part of their strategies and policies.

stay cool bro, soon you will have your golden mail which is not far away.

15 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

What is your occupation and are you from a High or Low risk country?

I don’t really get it when people talking about HR/LR country. A scientist can apply from High risk country, does it really matter for him to get a good job in australia? Or a low qualified applicant can apply from low risk country, will he get good a job in Australia?

Bro, My point is not meant to be flushing you but really would like to know why this exist while a bunch of skilled people around.

Edited by KazBaker

12 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

I don’t really get it when people talking about HR/LR country. A scientist can apply from High risk country, does it really matter for him to get a good job in australia? Or a low qualified applicant can apply from low risk country, will he get good a job in Australia?

Bro, My point is not meant to be flushing you but really would like to know why this exist while a bunch of skilled people around.

I agree that it shouldn't matter where you are from and should be based on skill only.

However....

When it comes to immigration and the department - your country you come from DOES come into consideration.

Sadly that's just a fact.

Edited by boo-yaa
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Bips22 said:

It's been a year and over, since I applied 186. My MA got me to do the PCC and AFP before lodging visa. So those are also over an year old. Should I get them done again or wait for the department to ask for it ?  Any suggestions Please ???

On my MAs advice I got updated AFP checks and Police checks for my home country and uploaded. It seems to depend on the case officer if they request new ones after 12 months or not. It can't hurt to get them renewed, one less thing for them to request and to slow down the processing of your application. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

I agree that it shouldn't matter where you are from and should be based on skill only.

However....

When it comes to immigration and the department - your country you come from DOES come into consideration.

Sadly that's just a fact.

Thanks bro for good explanation. Did not know before.