My MA just contacted my work to ask for  an organisational chart for the Work Force in my Company.

Seems strange that they wouldn't have asked for this at the start. My application wasn't lodged that long ago so I guess my MA is just being proactive.....

Or hopefully Immi requested it and they are looking at my nomination ?

Edited by boo-yaa
  • Like 1

Attention for “HELP”

it’t been 8 months since i lodged my visa and while i am waiting.

Q. Should i update to immi/account my work related docs such as payslip, PAYS summery ( group certi), bank stats, superannuation statement early july as financial year ( june ending) about to finish? 

Does anyone have any idea on this?

please recommend.

TIA

1 hour ago, boo-yaa said:

My MA just contacted my work to ask for  an organisational chart for the Work Force in my Company.

Seems strange that they wouldn't have asked for this at the start. My application wasn't lodged that long ago so I guess my MA is just being proactive.....

Or hopefully Immi requested it and they are looking at my nomination ?

Hi boo-yaa,

when did you lodge your application mate? And what stream?

2 hours ago, bobobz said:

oi@parkesy you know what. i just found out literally just now that a case officer has requested further documents on 15/6 and I jomiat found out earlier today. holy moly... he is requesting bas and profit loss and tax return. oh man hopefully it gets through well and all good. I am finger crossing myself!

Yes!!! Great news!! I feel a visa coming on!

3 hours ago, KazBaker said:

For overseas PCC you only need it again if you have travelled overseas since you lodged your visa application. If not, you don’t necessarily need it. Only AFP required if expired

Thanks mate for your response. Really appreciate.

8 minutes ago, Bips22 said:

Thanks mate for your response. Really appreciate.

Mate even I’m in same boat, my MA not to renew the PCC or medicals they may consider for few more months.

about PCC overseas one if you stay their for long period you need to provide it if not no need.

4 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Mate even I’m in same boat, my MA not to renew the PCC or medicals they may consider for few more months.

about PCC overseas one if you stay their for long period you need to provide it if not no need.

Thanka Siddu. Appreciate.

Hi friends i need bit information please help me out.

last Wednesday immi call to my workshop and asked for owner but he wasn’t there and our manager said call us back in half n hr and hell will be here. But immi didn’t call back till now. On other side my MA got email from department and requested for police check and form80z 

for nomination there is written on the email is . ( request more information fot employer nomination 186)

any idea what would happen next

feeling scared.

thanks

t

20 minutes ago, Rvee said:

Hi friends i need bit information please help me out.

last Wednesday immi call to my workshop and asked for owner but he wasn’t there and our manager said call us back in half n hr and hell will be here. But immi didn’t call back till now. On other side my MA got email from department and requested for police check and form80z 

for nomination there is written on the email is . ( request more information fot employer nomination 186)

any idea what would happen next

feeling scared.

thanks

t

Nothing to be worried brother. Probably immigration is about to finish processing your file in positive way bro. Be hopefull you will be alright.

when did you apply by the way?

Cheers !

Edited by KazBaker

48 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Nothing to be worried brother. Probably immigration is about to finish processing your file in positive way bro. Be hopefull you will be alright.

when did you apply by the way?

Cheers !

Trt motor mechanic .

Nomination 19/10/2017

visa 26/10/2017

file opened 20/06/2018

Edited by Rvee
  • Like 2

On 19/06/2018 at 23:43, Gomzi said:

Dear Kashy can u please explain upto which time you have updated your documents and any additional evidence in respect of your training benchmarks 

On 19/06/2018 at 23:43, Gomzi said:

Dear Kashy can u please explain upto which time you have updated your documents and any additional evidence in respect of your training benchmarks 

Hi guys... I m also bit scared as my file also got opened on 20 June 2018 and immigration department asked me for more docs like notice of assessment for 2 years along with bank statements and letter from my employer explaining my position.  Can anyone please share their experience. By God’s grace all documents uploaded same day..... hope for your kind suggestions

29 minutes ago, Gomzi said:

Hi guys... I m also bit scared as my file also got opened on 20 June 2018 and immigration department asked me for more docs like notice of assessment for 2 years along with bank statements and letter from my employer explaining my position.  Can anyone please share their experience. By God’s grace all documents uploaded same day..... hope for your kind suggestions

30 minutes ago, Gomzi said:

Hi Gomzi,

nothing to worry mate ! Stay strong. You will be alright. They are going through all the way you are. It is a positive move for 100% sure. Hope you will get a golden mail soon broooOOoo.

BTW what’s your position and when did you apply?

Good Luck !

Hi Guys,

one quick question, as we know from 1july workers weekend penalty rate is going to revoked. And my question is what would happen  our salary which is $54000. Is it decreasing too?  This minimum pay was set by immigration now are we going to get paid less than that? 

20 hours ago, Parkesy said:

I've no idea why Im still hanging around ha! I guess Im waiting to see what happens with all of you guys and gals! Part of me really ways to see what the next member level is as well! How sad...

My weekend started last Wednesday and didn't stop until 2am this morning! Heavy!

I booked my partner and I into a fancy hotel in the city for next weekend and made reservations at Heston's new restaurant ?

i've also booked some business class flights to Tokyo to go skiing in Feb, a weekend away to Tasmania and I'm looking at buying a new motorbike.

Basically Ive been spending a sh1t load of cash because my life has been on hold for so long. Time to have it back.

haha mate this made me laugh so hard

CHEERS for that, happy to see there is still hope. i also feel the same way that my life is on hold i've been waiting for over a year, can't wait for any news soon 

good luck and watch out the money spending lol 

11 minutes ago, Tephach said:

haha mate this made me laugh so hard

CHEERS for that, happy to see there is still hope. i also feel the same way that my life is on hold i've been waiting for over a year, can't wait for any news soon 

good luck and watch out the money spending lol 

Does any of you have a back up plan? in case of refusal?

Are you going back to motherland or other country?

I know some people are limited with options and they have just this shot, but many can go somewhere else. I know i know, it's not the same.

I hope i get PR and stay here, if not ,probably going back to Europe (what country i don't know yet) despite Europe is sinking ship.

Also,I have alternative to go almost anywhere thanks to my profession, but Australia is my no.1 choice ?

My life is on hold too, and many people  in here, so stay strong and try to enjoy this ride : ) hope we all get it soon.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dodziu said:

I know some people are limited with options and they have just this shot, but many can go somewhere else. I know i know, it's not the same.

I hope i get PR and stay here, if not ,probably going back to Europe (what country i don't know yet) despite Europe is sinking ship.

Also,I have alternative to go almost anywhere thanks to my profession, but Australia is my no.1 choice ?

My life is on hold too, and many people  in here, so stay strong and try to enjoy this ride : ) hope we all get it soon.

For me, refusal would mean I pack up and go back home to the UK. I try not to worry about that as I know there are people who are in a worse situation than me.

Just need to wait, be patient, and hopefully the visa comes through - fingers crossed for everyone.

28 minutes ago, dodziu said:

To be honest not sure.. 

I think that if my visa is refuse i will go back home, i don't want to keep waiting and going throw an appeal.

My partner has mentioned canada or NZ as plan B but to be honest i don't want to apply I'm tired of this whole process and adding another stress/waiting time will kill me

I'm not able to plan anything, like literally anything because i keep thinking oh what if i have to go back, is just too much for me 

Trying to stay strong but there's only so much a person can take

Today mark the the exact 12months .

Nom + visa applied : 26 /6 /17

HR - mkt spclst

Nomination approved 11 may 18 .havn't heard after that,no docs requested.

Waitibg for approval for ages,every single day feel like tear.hope hear some positive soon .

Wish myself n everyone else with HUGE GOOD LUCK.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, rfk said:

Today mark the the exact 12months .

Nom + visa applied : 26 /6 /17

HR - mkt spclst

Nomination approved 11 may 18 .havn't heard after that,no docs requested.

Waitibg for approval for ages,every single day feel like tear.hope hear some positive soon .

Wish myself n everyone else with HUGE GOOD LUCK.

Good luck! It will be a very short wait for you now so keep positive!

6 hours ago, KazBaker said:

Hi Gomzi,

nothing to worry mate ! Stay strong. You will be alright. They are going through all the way you are. It is a positive move for 100% sure. Hope you will get a golden mail soon broooOOoo.

BTW what’s your position and when did you apply?

Good Luck !

Thanks bro it is  trt Cook nomination applied on 29 sep 2017 and visa applied on ist June 2018....

• Like 1