@Parkesy mate if you're still around on this - firstly, hows the hangover going ?, secondly, out of interest have you checked your immi account? If so has your status changed at all or is it still on received despite being granted? Just trying to work out if I'm completely wasting my time checking mine lol

Guest LoLino
16 hours ago, Siddu said:

What is meant by genuine need ??

Sorry to hear that ?

17 hours ago, mes said:

Nomination lodged: 19/10/2017

Nomination refused on 20/06/2018 under "Genuine need of position"

Supply and distribution manager, HR, 1 person. Too bad

Sorry to hear that ?

Now I am more worried about mine… I applied the transition on 4th Oct 2018 as Importer / Exporter that has been removed from the lists.

Do you work in a big company? Have they applied this type of visa before?

5 minutes ago, hugoB said:

937932754_ScreenShot2018-06-20at8_10_54am.png.461bd799f5bb498ba017d613c327e0df.png

Does someone know the bloody difference in between "Assessment in progress" and 'Further assessment', My status show further assessment since 2 months.

Thanks,

Dept. actually assessing your file on case by case basis, it is why it is taking time. Delaying and not asking any documents can be meant that your file going really good and they following the check list and eventually going down towards bottom of the list. Hope you will get a golden main soon.

Edited by KazBaker
  • Haha 1

SILENT READER BREAKING NEWS!

I CAN'T STOP WRITING IN CAPITALS HAHAHAHAHA

GOT THE GOLDEN PHONE CALL THIS MORNING 2 HOURS AGO.

TRT 186 - High Risk Country - Small Business, no extra documents asked

Nomination application date: 01/09/2017

Personal application date: 22/10/2017

Approved: 22/06/2018 (MA said that application was finalised two days ago but notification came through only today)

The last 5 years of my life have been all about this, from finding a sponsor, getting my 457 approved, knowing if the company would want to go ahead with the PR (they did it only on my fourth year of 457), legislation changes July last year and the wait after application. I feel like a new person right now. It's a bit like 'who am I when I'm not worrying about my visa?' I really wish, from the bottom of my heart, that all of you get what you so much want. Good vibes to everyone and keep strong!

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, hugoB said:

937932754_ScreenShot2018-06-20at8_10_54am.png.461bd799f5bb498ba017d613c327e0df.png

Does someone know the bloody difference in between "Assessment in progress" and 'Further assessment', My status show further assessment since 2 months.

Thanks,

i have the same, status was changed in may, no other document were asked. Our medicals are expired. Yesterday I called to imm department, one helpful lady was searching something and promised on some progress. waiting again. it s a game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KaDani said:

Approved: 22/06/2018 (MA said that application was finalised two days ago but notification came through only today)

The last 5 years of my life have been all about this, from finding a sponsor, getting my 457 approved, knowing if the company would want to go ahead with the PR (they did it only on my fourth year of 457), legislation changes July last year and the wait after application. I feel like a new person right now. It's a bit like 'who am I when I'm not worrying about my visa?' I really wish, from the bottom of my heart, that all of you get what you so much want. Good vibes to everyone and keep strong!

Congratulations!!!!!! Amazing news. Enjoy the freedom and no more stress!!!

Guest LoLino
51 minutes ago, KaDani said:

Congrats!!! J

I am on the same boat as you! Almost 5 years here and can’t wait to receive my golden call – Fingers crossed!!!

1 hour ago, KaDani said:

Congratulations 

1 hour ago, KaDani said:

Congratulations mate enjoy ?

1 hour ago, KaDani said:

Congratulations!!

2 hours ago, KaDani said:

Congratulations Mate

4 hours ago, KazBaker said:

Hi Ciacio, Is this the 3rd stage of processing mate?

Yeah man! My ma will provide the requested documents shortly... hopefully they'll consider my position genuine and necessary.... finger crossed!