9 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Email came through in the middle of a phone call - the notice still hasn't even been updated in the messages box in immi neither. I just stopped talking and the other person was like - you alright mate? Haha.

You know what. The relief hasn't hit me yet. 

Im going home early and meeting all the lads in the pub at 5pm. Feel a hangover coming on ya know..

Congratulations ! Mate. You are lucky of the day. Go and enjoy your life.

Good luck!

So my emails have been POPPING OFF...

I was thinking something big must have happened,

Maybe we are all approved?

Maybe we are all being thrown out?

Maybe the Queen has landed on the moon?

**** IT

I'm going to come out of Poms in Oz partial retirement to actually check the forum....

LOW AND BEHOLD.... @Parkesy HAS ONLY GONE AND GOT HIS VISA!

OMG

CONGRATULATIONS

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IT IS

TODAY!

I WISH I STILL LIVED IN MELBOURNE TO JOIN IN CELEBRATIONS!

SO PLEASED!!!!!!!!

I will now return to my holiday from Poms in Oz and checking immi account....

PS

They are DEFINITELY approving nominations in occupation batches!

I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MIND!!!!

When a hairdresser gets approved - please email me personally ? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Hi everyone, 

I m pretty new on this forum but I have been reading it everyday since I discovered it, 

It's crazy how this forum become my daily routine.

I have a question for you : Can someone tell what stage of my application am I, see below :

937932754_ScreenShot2018-06-20at8_10_54am.png.461bd799f5bb498ba017d613c327e0df.png

I have been waiting more than 13months and 8 weeks now since I sent back all documents needed to the case officer

Cheers,

Congrats to @Parkesy

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Email came through in the middle of a phone call - the notice still hasn't even been updated in the messages box in immi neither. I just stopped talking and the other person was like - you alright mate? Haha.

You know what. The relief hasn't hit me yet. 

Im going home early and meeting all the lads in the pub at 5pm. Feel a hangover coming on ya know..

Hahaha that's hilarious. To be honest I stop speaking mid phone call when I see someone in the office cracking open a bottle of wine on a Friday, so I can only imagine! Enjoy it!! I'll keep my eye out for a drunk guy rolling round the streets of Melbourne this eve!

54 minutes ago, pnm59 said:

Something unbelievable just happened.

I haven't checked this email since I got my visa granted (2 months ago), then just now wanted to get some news from you @Parkesy.

So I looked up you name and saw the big news!

Well congrats mate! Very happy for you!

Aww mate thanks so much! Proper intense 12 months that. Feel like I can smile again!

48 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

So my emails have been POPPING OFF...

I was thinking something big must have happened,

Maybe we are all approved?

Maybe we are all being thrown out?

Maybe the Queen has landed on the moon?

**** IT

I'm going to come out of Poms in Oz partial retirement to actually check the forum....

LOW AND BEHOLD.... @Parkesy HAS ONLY GONE AND GOT HIS VISA!

OMG

CONGRATULATIONS

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IT IS

TODAY!

I WISH I STILL LIVED IN MELBOURNE TO JOIN IN CELEBRATIONS!

SO PLEASED!!!!!!!!

I will now return to my holiday from Poms in Oz and checking immi account....

PS

They are DEFINITELY approving nominations in occupation batches!

I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MIND!!!!

When a hairdresser gets approved - please email me personally ? 

Holy sh1t I got multicoloured caps!! Masssive ones as well!! Thanks mate!! Im just running home to the champagne!

On 19/06/2018 at 17:35, Deep1984 said:

Business making gud profit. MA also got shock hw fight back. But doesn't know how long take.

how big is the restaurant? does it have table service or major customers are based on. takeaway? how many. staff in total, especially those who has similar role as you? how many of them are pr/ citizen? in really don't understand if a business making good profit, where the hell " position. not. genuine" comes from.

46 minutes ago, Jimmynut24 said:

Mines moved onto further assessment but thats my fault for not clicking the process button after submitting the docs they asked for back on the 8th June...loooool

Mine one last updated 19 april and i bn provide requested docs by 8 may but still updated date 19 april till today ...today when i open my immi account and i confirm on updated date and i notice its chage last updated date...my agent  did not updated when submitted docs last

2 hours ago, Navsandy said:

Mine one last updated 19 april and i bn provide requested docs by 8 may but still updated date 19 april till today ...today when i open my immi account and i confirm on updated date and i notice its chage last updated date...my agent  did not updated when submitted docs last

naughty agent

anyone granted in last month as a cook from long time after nomination got approved in late april..
r they dont have cooks in their annual  qouta anymore & waiting for start of new financial year or only its me waiting for visa for cook profession?