29 minutes ago, Fida said:

Hello All...This Morning i silently logged out of this forum  as i was upset and stressed reading all yours msgs here, I got an call from my MA saying my NOM is approved today.. :D

I'm so feeling less that I just dont know how to react....

I hope my visa get approve too ( soon) 

Proj Admin TRT 186 Visa+nomn applied 20th APRIL 2017

Nom approved 22/03/2018 ( no DOCS requested)

Visa approval---Waiting...

Congrats ?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Fida said:

Hello All...This Morning i silently logged out of this forum  as i was upset and stressed reading all yours msgs here, I got an call from my MA saying my NOM is approved today.. :D

Yay it’s my Visa twin! I’m 20th April 2017 too! 

Definitely feels me with hope! 

So happy for you! 

Congratulatkons!!!! 

Thats the biggest step complete! 

• Like 1

Guest bradfords
8 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

AHHHHH!

They seem to always make people offshore wait longer! Which is BS! 

At least your company in Perth is being patient... beautiful part of Australia!

Thanks huni fingers crossed it all gos through. being out of Australia, if this doesn't go through then I'm stuffed as hairdressers can no longer apply for 186 visas and my salon isn't regional so won't qualify for 187 ? 

Hope you hear soon to huni x

3 minutes ago, bradfords said:

Thanks huni fingers crossed it all gos through. being out of Australia, if this doesn't go through then I'm stuffed as hairdressers can no longer apply for 186 visas and my salon isn't regional so won't qualify for 187 ? 

Hope you hear soon to huni x

I am soooooo sure it will work out!!!

If it doesn’t there is always the 190 visa.... don’t threat though ... that would only be a last resort and won’t happen because your going to get your 186!!!

gooooooodluuuuuuck 

2 hours ago, Fida said:

Congrats dear 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CoolNick said:

Hi 

i dont know i am posting on right page or not but just letting you know I follow this page from last year and read every single post daily 50 times a day.

finally i got my golden email today both nomination nd soponship together without ask any document 

apllied both things 21apr 2017

victoria

Trt 

occupation motor mechanic

wow! congrats! we hope ours is next, same motor mechanic but nomination is granted already Feb 2018. fingers crossed

Hello All...This Morning i silently logged out of this forum  as i was upset and stressed reading all yours msgs here, I got an call from my MA saying my NOM is approved today.. [emoji3]

Congrats Fida hope u get you visa soon

6 hours ago, Fida said:

Congrats over the first hurdle hopefully the next stage is round the corner 

• Like 1

On 18/03/2018 at 21:59, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @Rizwan

Unfortunately I had a very similar thing happen, but was still in the country. I immediately got a personal migration agent who looked over everything; basically means your employer didn't meet the standard for the nomination, which they can't tell you as it is the employers application, and unfortunately, you need to withdraw your application within the 28 days or else your visa will automatically be refused which will be a mark against your name (most visa applications have an 'Have you ever been refused a visa before?' question in there...just prolongs things if you have to tick yes). That includes losing the visa application fees if you were unfortunate enough to have paid them out of your own pocket like I had.

As you are on a bridging visa B, and are off-shore, I've got a very bad feeling about it. If I were you, I'd be on the phone to a registered migration agent as soon as possible.

Of course, I'm no migration agent, and only know what you've written about and my personal experience, so I would invest in a consultation with an MA.

Do you recommend that appeal against this decision would be a good idea or to resubmit the file as in new application. If like I saw your profile says 2nd attempt. I need suggestions. My MA recon we should go for tribunals. Your suggestions will be appreciated 

Edited by Rizwan
Grammar mistakes

10 hours ago, Received said:

Congratulations Fida.... I’m so happy for you...just a stupid question, how can I know if my nomination as been approved?

thank you guys

You or YOur MA will recieve an email document from case officer stating approval.

Edited by Fida

1 minute ago, Fida said:

You or YOur MA will recieve an email document from case officer stating approval.

My MA has sent me the email that she received from DHA. I read it many times lol out of excitement....

They asked for my AFP though its still active until next month. Could be an error from CO side.

14 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Yay it’s my Visa twin! I’m 20th April 2017 too! 

Definitely feels me with hope! 

So happy for you! 

Congratulatkons!!!! 

Thats the biggest step complete! 

YEs Bella...You would be soon anytime...

• Like 1

My MA has sent me the email that she received from DHA. I read it many times lol out of excitement....
They asked for my AFP though its still active until next month. Could be an error from CO side.

Just check which AFP they are after as I submit mine AFP but CO again asked for other one and we again attached the same one then when she Opened the file next she explained what AFP she is after..... my first one was standard disclosure and for visa purposes they need complete disclosure

7 minutes ago, KD31 said:

Just check which AFP they are after as I submit mine AFP but CO again asked for other one and we again attached the same one then when she Opened the file next she explained what AFP she is after..... my first one was standard disclosure and for visa purposes they need complete disclosure

Hi KD31

YOu mean there would be 2 different AFPs?