Been lying in bed for the past 4 hours racked with intense anxiety in the feedback loop from hell, grinding my teeth and staring at the ceiling. It's so frustrating as everything is out of my control except the way I choose to feel about my current situation. 

I've decided to have a go at not giving a fu#k, logging off immi and this forum for a month or so (at least) and seeing what happens. Can't be much worse and may actually be better for my mental health.

Good luck kids. I hope you all get what you are looking for.

P.S

(Everyone should read Mark Mansons Book about giving a ****- it has inspired me a lot!).

:)

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Been lying in bed for the past 4 hours racked with intense anxiety in the feedback loop from hell, grinding my teeth and staring at the ceiling. It's so frustrating as everything is out of my control except the way I choose to feel about my current situation. 

I've decided to have a go at not giving a fu#k, logging off immi and this forum for a month or so (at least) and seeing what happens. Can't be much worse and may actually be better for my mental health.

P.S

(Everyone should read Mark Mansons Book about giving a ****- it has inspired me a lot!).

Hey dear !! 

Relax and do exactly what makes u better !! 

8 hours ago, parveen said:

No still say received I am onshore working in Sydney big hair salon

Ah okay! Who the bloody hell was it then who got refused because no BAS? Do you recall? 

Do you think it makes a difference where you are based? I like because your in the big city? 

I’m in regional NSW 

8 hours ago, parveen said:

I am thinking to try 190 I have got 5 years experience

Yea I NEARLY went down this route. I have 12 years experience... only problem is you only have the choice of Tasmania or NT as a hairdresser. I actually went to tazzy and got a job for my EOI but my company decided they could do the 186 visa after all - I am hoping I made the right choice. Tazzy was cold and wet haha! 

Hang in there! You will get your approval I am sure of it!!

7 hours ago, khan010 said:

Hi all are you guys updating all the documents while waiting for CO to open the file or still waiting for them to ask? I asked my lawyer she didn't say anything about that.

Definetly updating! 

Someone on here got refused in the last 10 days for not having up to date BAS. 

.... also on the email correspondence automated message you get back if you email it states that’s they are refusing applications that are not up to date in order to make the process quicker. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Parkesy said:

P.S

Hi Parkesy, 

good luck for everything, I hope to see you soon back in this forum with some great news ????

P.s: I think I'll Buy that book.??

3 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Definetly updating! 

Someone on here got refused in the last 10 days for not having up to date BAS. 

.... also on the email correspondence automated message you get back if you email it states that’s they are refusing applications that are not up to date in order to make the process quicker. 

when you talk about "updating" your docs what are these docs you're talking about exactly? I'm DE and already working for the company that is sponsoring me (under a 457), I've done a hopefully very thorough job in listing and uploading all the documents needed. What could you upload other than what's in the list? Month to month payslips? 

41 minutes ago, martec said:

when you talk about "updating" your docs what are these docs you're talking about exactly? I'm DE and already working for the company that is sponsoring me (under a 457), I've done a hopefully very thorough job in listing and uploading all the documents needed. What could you upload other than what's in the list? Month to month payslips? 

Our MA asked us to update all the BAS

(The latest one should be December 2017) and all company's Bank Statement.

Hopefully this will help.. ?

44 minutes ago, martec said:

Hi,

Your company's financials mainly need to be updated. 

For example my company completes BAS every quarter so we have updated every quarter BAS on company application and will continue to do this until my file is complete.

If I reach July (another financial year) we will update the company's profit/loss and training expenditure as well as getting a new letter from the accountant...

Basically keeping all the financial documents they request updated- it will also eliminate them having to request documents and more waiting (I'm hoping)

Please bare in mind i don't have an agent- every thing i do could possibly be over the top... but i just do not want to give them ANY excuse!!!

hope this makes sense!!

8 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hi,

For example my company completes BAS every quarter so we have updated every quarter BAS on company application and will continue to do this until my file is complete.

If I reach July (another financial year) we will update the company's profit/loss and training expenditure as well as getting a new letter from the accountant...

Basically keeping all the financial documents they request updated- it will also eliminate them having to request documents and more waiting (I'm hoping)

Please bare in mind i don't have an agent- every thing i do could possibly be over the top... but i just do not want to give them ANY excuse!!!

hope this makes sense!!

This is all 100% right... 

I have a MA and she asked everything that you said in this post...

Good job Bellabonkers, you have a lot knowledges about this.

Hopefully you'll get your Visa soon...

Good luck ?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

This is all 100% right... 

I have a MA and she asked everything that you said in this post...

Good job Bellabonkers, you have a lot knowledges about this.

Hopefully you'll get your Visa soon...

Good luck ?

ahhhh Thanks Amy!

Reassuring to hear this! 

Good Luck to you and everyone else in this beautiful outer space visa waiting game!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hi,

hope this makes sense!!

Hey @Bellabonkers thanks for outlining, i'd seen this mentioned before but wasn't sure what it was.

Do you know if I’m correct in thinking this applies to DE only applications though?

I’ve just informed my HR contact at work who lodged the nomination, just in case, but when I read the check lists again I’m not sure this applies to TRT nominations:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/186-#tab-content-1

See the two DE and TRT specific employer check lists (in step 1 on that page) – DE mentions BAS but TRT doesn’t seem to mention it…

Tom

• Like 1

I just called the phone number on the automatic email (pese Nsw) and spoke to a really nice lady. My file, March 2017 hasn’t been allocated, but she said (referring to the email) they’re processing up to March 2017 now and they apparently update this weekly. If it would change and process up to April 2017 next week, she said to call again and they’ll look into it..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, millski88 said:

Hey @Bellabonkers thanks for outlining, i'd seen this mentioned before but wasn't sure what it was.

Do you know if I’m correct in thinking this applies to DE only applications though?

I’ve just informed my HR contact at work who lodged the nomination, just in case, but when I read the check lists again I’m not sure this applies to TRT nominations:

See the two DE and TRT specific employer check lists (in step 1 on that page) – DE mentions BAS but TRT doesn’t seem to mention it…

Tom

Hi Tom, 

I've just looked at that link and the evidence in relation to TRT that would need to be kept up to date regularly I've highlighted in green  (Extract from employer nomination checklist from IMMI for TRT)

• Evidence that the nominee has been employed and actively performing the duties of their TSS or subclass 457 visa nominated position for a total of at least two years in the three year period immediately before lodging the nomination, including:
    • a detailed statement declaring that the requirement for the nominated person to have worked full-time in their TSS or subclass 457 visa nominated position for the required period has been satisfied; covering employment period, 1) details of paid leave taken,  2) details of unpaid leave taken and  3) details of any overseas trips for training/work
    • 4) PAYG payment summaries for the period of employment
    • 5) pay-slips
    • 6) extracts of leave records.
  • If you have not been the sole approved standard business sponsor for the nominated person in the three years prior to applying:
    • evidence that the nominated person has worked for the same employer, in the same role and in the same location for the whole three year period, such as:
      • relevant documents relating to the sale, takeover or restructure of the business which clearly demonstrate that the nominated person has worked for the same employer, and
      • contracts, PAYG payment summaries and evidence of the nominated person's reporting lines to evidence that the nominated person has worked in the same role and location.
  • Evidence that you met the training requirement throughout the validity of your standard business sponsorship (that is, evidence that you met the 'training benchmarks' for each year in which you were approved to sponsor a TSS or subclass 457 visa holder). 

REMEMBER THIS IS ALL MY PERSONAL UNDERSTANDING AND I'M PROBABLY BEING SUPER CAUTIOUS!

Bella

20 minutes ago, Katepip said:

I just called the phone number on the automatic email (pese Nsw) and spoke to a really nice lady. My file, March 2017 hasn’t been allocated, but she said (referring to the email) they’re processing up to March 2017 now and they apparently update this weekly. If it would change and process up to April 2017 next week, she said to call again and they’ll look into it..

Yea apart from they disabled the telephone line as from tomorrow hahahah!

So no one will be calling....

30 minutes ago, millski88 said:

Tom

Hi Tom,

I have applied for the 186 Visa TRT and my MA is asking everything that Bellabonkers mentioned before, maybe just because they what to make sure that everything it is update even if they don't required all that  paperwork in the Immi website.

good luck ?

26 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

Hi Tom, 

I've just looked at that link and the evidence in relation to TRT that would need to be kept up to date regularly I've highlighted in green  (Extract from employer nomination checklist from IMMI for TRT)

• Evidence that the nominee has been employed and actively performing the duties of their TSS or subclass 457 visa nominated position for a total of at least two years in the three year period immediately before lodging the nomination, including:
    • a detailed statement declaring that the requirement for the nominated person to have worked full-time in their TSS or subclass 457 visa nominated position for the required period has been satisfied; covering employment period, 1) details of paid leave taken,  2) details of unpaid leave taken and  3) details of any overseas trips for training/work
    • 4) PAYG payment summaries for the period of employment
    • 5) pay-slips
    • 6) extracts of leave records.
  • If you have not been the sole approved standard business sponsor for the nominated person in the three years prior to applying:
    • evidence that the nominated person has worked for the same employer, in the same role and in the same location for the whole three year period, such as:
      • relevant documents relating to the sale, takeover or restructure of the business which clearly demonstrate that the nominated person has worked for the same employer, and
      • contracts, PAYG payment summaries and evidence of the nominated person's reporting lines to evidence that the nominated person has worked in the same role and location.
  • Evidence that you met the training requirement throughout the validity of your standard business sponsorship (that is, evidence that you met the 'training benchmarks' for each year in which you were approved to sponsor a TSS or subclass 457 visa holder). 

REMEMBER THIS IS ALL MY PERSONAL UNDERSTANDING AND I'M PROBABLY BEING SUPER CAUTIOUS!

Bella

Great, that’s fine. This stuff was uploaded by employer in October when the app went in, and I’m about to upload an update myself showing payslips, salary payments in to bank, superannuation payments etc. So after that it’ll be up to date completely.

What do they actually expect though really, that each fortnight we upload a payslip, bank statement and superannuation statement? Seems a bit OTT. I’m surprised they would refuse visa over asking for this as an update when the case is opened. Otherwise you could be going through that fortnightly process for up to a year or longer, it’d all get very messy in the immi account!

1 minute ago, millski88 said:

Great, that’s fine. This stuff was uploaded by employer in October when the app went in, and I’m about to upload an update myself showing payslips, salary payments in to bank, superannuation payments etc. So after that it’ll be up to date completely.

What do they actually expect though really, that each fortnight we upload a payslip, bank statement and superannuation statement? Seems a bit OTT. I’m surprised they would refuse visa over asking for this as an update when the case is opened. Otherwise you could be going through that fortnightly process for up to a year or longer, it’d all get very messy in the immi account!

heeeeey!

I'm uploading mine every quarter, i think that's fair! And i'm uploading all payslips as 1 PDF for that quarter if that makes sense? So its just one document for the CO to open!

As i have said it probably is OTT... but i'm a safe rather than sorry kind of girl!

1 minute ago, Bellabonkers said:

heeeeey!

I'm uploading mine every quarter, i think that's fair! And i'm uploading all payslips as 1 PDF for that quarter if that makes sense? So its just one document for the CO to open!

As i have said it probably is OTT... but i'm a safe rather than sorry kind of girl!

Yeah agreed, same here. i'll do the same.

Tom

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Suusz said:

I just had an MA in our shop. Appearantly the system was down for 2 days so that is why we didnt have any grants this week. Should be up and running now so hope for some good news from someone!

What sort of questions did they ask? Where is your shop?

That's great news... i was wondering why the grants had slowed right down this week!!!!