3 minutes ago, Waris said:

Let’s see ??

hard to trust them as they keep changing things too often !!

I just sent them email last week and the auto reply shown from april 2016-Oct 2017????now they went backward again. ????We are from June 2017 but already got a case officer since Dec 2017

Just now, Spyke said:

I just sent them email last week and the auto reply shown from april 2016-Oct 2017????now they went backward again. ????We are from June 2017 but already got a case officer since Dec 2017

That’s good for u .. m sure they will finish your application soon .. good luck .. we are in wrong hands ??

5 minutes ago, Waris said:

That’s good for u .. m sure they will finish your application soon .. good luck .. we are in wrong hands ??

Hopefully as the nomination just recently been approved ( Feb 26 2018), we share the same feeling of this waiting game. So stressful???We all hope our grants soon. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marisawright said:

I think it's inevitable that it does make a difference.   Let's face it, if you were in their shoes, wouldn't you do the same?

You're ploughing through hundreds of applications, a lot of which will have mistakes and hiccups in them.  It's nearly time to go home and you've got a pile of applications on your desk. One of them bears the name of a good agent, one whom you know always does a great job.  You could pick up the next application in the queue, but you might get bogged down and miss your train - or you could pick up the one from that agent, which you can process quickly and get home in time for dinner.  

That's one aspect. The other is that when we know a document is from a source we already trust, we're more likely to take it at face value. That's human nature.  So they're less likely to query information on an application from a trusted agent, so they get processed quicker.

It saddens me that your probably right as i didn't go with a migration agent, mainly due to costs but secondly because i wanted complete control over my visa and my work allowed me to take time off in order to get my application together and during that time i must have read almost every article available regarding checklists ect.....

Fingers crossed they can just see when an applicant has ALL information checked off and they take that into consideration as well ....

1 minute ago, Siddu said:

Does anyone know Which month applications are processing at NSW PESE?

i have seen few cooks opened who has applied in June , but they are from VIC PESE....

really confused 

But how do we know which processing team handle our application? I have apply in Nsw. But I don't know about processing team? Is that Nsw,vic or WA etc.

10 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Does anyone know Which month applications are processing at NSW PESE?

i have seen few cooks opened who has applied in June , but they are from VIC PESE....

really confused 

June 2016 to March 2017 (nsw

39 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

I think that the processing time frames depend heavily on the processing team.... that's why we are all getting separate automated messaged with different time frames....

Bellabonkers,

On your status, you said that you lodged the Nomination on 20/04/2017 and Visa 186 on 20/05/2017, I assumed your Nomination has not been approved yet ? and you submitted the visa application is to get the bridging visa ? or am i missing something here

My husband called nsw office ( number mentioned in our acknowledgment letter ) lady over the phone said your file has not been allocated .. and she mentioned now they are processing June 2016 to September 2017 which is different info from automated response from immigration .. 

12 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Well does anyone have an automated message other than the NSW PESE one? Or are they are claiming the same?

Where is your file gone ?? Check your acknowledgment letter .. if it is other office or state , u must have different email address

Just now, Waris said:

Where is your file gone ?? Check your acknowledgment letter .. if it is other office or state , u must have different email address

I know where it is, it's with nsw as previously stated. I'm asking if anyone had a recent automated one from say Vic or AS. 

40 minutes ago, Fida said:

They are sick of us calling....:P

Fida lol I think u really pissed them off with calling them!! 

U can call them tommorow as they going to disable on 23 March .. my hubby called them today , lady said they are processing files from June 2016 to sep 2017 which is different info from auto response .. can u call and double check again .. and plz let me know too 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Parkesy said:

I know where it is, it's with nsw as previously stated. I'm asking if anyone had a recent automated one from say Vic or AS. 

Ohh okay . Got it .. it should be different timing for all .. my friend Shaun who applied in March 2017 got his file allocated on vic pese .. I will ask him and let u know or if I are reading Shaun ,, share any info u got plz 

• Like 1

Calm down people...

We don't know how they work, maybe there are different teams within the same office/state, hence the different updates. Even if those status updates are legit, it doesn't mean your application is not being assessed right now or won't be anytime soon as we have people from Dec/17 already granted for example.

• Haha 2