18 minutes ago, coolmittu said:

Thanks I called and they told me they are processing June2016-March 2017

I saw some people on the spreadsheet lodged their nominations and applications in Oct 2017 and they have already received grants. So it seems there is no order of the batch when they are processing.

23 minutes ago, Tania said:

I saw some people on the spreadsheet lodged their nominations and applications in Oct 2017 and they have already received grants. So it seems there is no order of the batch when they are processing.

This.

There is no point calling them to check on what batch they are processing as it means nothing.

We have record of someone lodging on 22 Oct 2017 and receiving grant on 16 Feb 2018.

Sadly, we all just need to be patient...which I know is harder said than done :(

On 22/08/2017 at 07:29, tonyhokr said:

hi everyone! I am still waiting.... nomination and visa applied on this Jan. Extra information requested on june, provided on 21 July....

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hi 

i dont know i am posting on right page or not but just letting you know I follow this page from last year and read every single post daily 50 times a day.

finally i got my golden email today both nomination nd soponship together without ask any document 

apllied both things 21apr 2017

victoria

Trt 

occupation motor mechanic

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CoolNick said:

Hi 

i dont know i am posting on right page or not but just letting you know I follow this page from last year and read every single post daily 50 times a day.

finally i got my golden email today both nomination nd soponship together without ask any document 

victoria

Trt 

YEEEHHAAAA!

The processing team are back online!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

13 minutes ago, CoolNick said:

Hi 

victoria

Trt 

Congratulations....

Finally we receive a good news, so happy for you.

good luck...?

49 minutes ago, CoolNick said:

Hi 

victoria

Trt 

Big congrats!!!

Do you know if the vic team are processing the same months as Nsw? Did you receive an automatic email? (If you ever emailed them to check that is..)

On 22/08/2017 at 07:29, tonyhokr said:

hi everyone! I am still waiting.... nomination and visa applied on this Jan. Extra information requested on june, provided on 21 July....

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I never contact anyone so I don’t know which team processed my file 

even i just apply yesterday my overseas clearence and federal because mine one expired. In jan 2018 but i got email today without ask anything about 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoolNick said:

I never contact anyone so I don’t know which team processed my file 

even i just apply yesterday my overseas clearence and federal because mine one expired. In jan 2018 but i got email today without ask anything about 

THAT IS AWESOME!

GOOOOO YOU!

What are you doing to celebrate?

1 hour ago, CoolNick said:

Hi 

victoria

Trt 

Congratulations mate :) Pop the Champagne !!

2 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

What sort of questions did they ask? Where is your shop?

That's great news... i was wondering why the grants had slowed right down this week!!!!

I heard them talking mainly about 457 visas but I took a shot and asked her some questions even tho I have an MA myself, its always good to hear a second opinion. I asked if there was any progess since the 1st of march since number of applications must have slown down. She said that they are overwhelmed with the number of applications since the july changes and that it is a big mess. The last 2 days the system wasnt working and she couldnt log in and submit any applications or documents until this morning. I dont know if that meant that immi couldnt do their work but at least it explains the gap in granted visas. Good to hear we have some grants today, so now its just a matter of processing the rest of us!

• Like 1

Hi 
victoria
Trt 
Congratulations mate. Can I ask you did you guys update any documents in the meantime. Such as pay slip, bas, bank statements etc or didn't do anything after the first submission. Thanks.

Hello All...This Morning i silently logged out of this forum  as i was upset and stressed reading all yours msgs here, I got an call from my MA saying my NOM is approved today.. :D

I'm so feeling less that I just dont know how to react....

I hope my visa get approve too ( soon) 

Proj Admin TRT 186 Visa+nomn applied 20th APRIL 2017

Nom approved 22/03/2018 ( no DOCS requested)

Visa approval---Waiting...

• Like 5

Just now, Fida said:

Hello All...This Morning i silently logged out of this forum  as i was upset and stressed reading all yours msgs here, I got an call from my MA saying my NOM is approved today.. :D

I'm so feeling less that I just dont know how to react....

I hope my visa get approve too ( soon) 

Proj Admin TRT 186 Visa+nomn applied 20th APRIL 2017

Nom approved 22/03/2018 ( no DOCS requested)

Visa approval---Waiting...

I hope it gives some hope to all of you..

Proc centre - VIC

• Like 3