11months and 1 day today - I read some one's post here who got information from his MA that they are processing APRIL files.. Trying to be +ve and Hopefull....MAy i get it in few weeks... :(

And Ofcourse all of you may get it Real Soon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Hey @Bellabonkers Do you know if Praveen's application was denied solely because the BAS wasn't uploaded to the application? or were there more reasons?

...your's will come soon, I can feel it, there'll be a flood of grants...

Hi, 

From what i can recall it was only that the BAS statements were not up to date- i'm unsure if she had access to the application refusal letter ... hopefully Praveen will see this post and comment more. 

I remember it because Praveen is a hairdresser too and i just pay extra special attention to hairdressers posts as we all do with our occupation i expect!

I LOVE YOUR POSITIVE VIBING! LETS GRAB THESE VISA'S!!

• Thanks 1

Somebody posted an email yesterday from NSW PSE, saying they were currently processing June 2016 - March 2017 (sorry for the blurry photo!) So at least there seems to be movement, as they were finalising April 2016 a few days ago.

5ab1876f72242_image1(4).jpeg.a98a9d492ff3f3b440c3bffef57a2257.jpeg

Edited by NJB
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Vince Tran said:

Guys,

What to do when your supporting documents are going to expire and your Nomination has not been approved yet. I asked my agent and he said as long as i submit the visa 186 application prior the expire date of the supporting documents, it should be fine even if the documents are expired after the lodgement date. Is this true ?

Is there anyone in the same situation ?

• Professional Year valid till 29/05/2019
  • IELTS valid till 24/10/2018 - this is going to cost me $$$ to redo
  • Skills Assessment valid till 15/06/2018 - this is going to cost me $$$ to redo
  • AFP valid till 24/08/2018
  • Oversea Police Check valid till 31/10/2018 - this is a painful process to get it done

Please advise - thanks

Hi Vince,

I went through my documents today and cannot find an expiry date?

Can you please advise the validity period in which applies to each document?

1 hour ago, Fida said:

11months and 1 day today - I read some one's post here who got information from his MA that they are processing APRIL files.. Trying to be +ve and Hopefull....MAy i get it in few weeks... :(

And Ofcourse all of you may get it Real Soon

FAITH,  TRUST AND PIXIE DUST :x

• Like 1

11 hours ago, navneet said:

Honestly really. Can’t understand how immi works
I applied for my visa on 20/June /17 as a cook TRT stream and still waiting no news
And my friend applied on 29/June/17 and his file opend today ask for last company bank account
So pls if some one can help me how ?

Which Pese?

is it vic or nsw ?

1 minute ago, cachinnation23 said:

This just shows how messed up they are. @Parkesy in your post yesterday you got an automated email saying they were processing June 2016 - March 2017 but I emailed them a month ago and got the response below stating April 2016 - October 2017. So they seem to have gone backwards or are full of BS. I know which one im betting on...

IMG_8420.PNG

Shouldn't we call them and check the differences of emails?

1 minute ago, cachinnation23 said:

This just shows how messed up they are. @Parkesy in your post yesterday you got an automated email saying they were processing June 2016 - March 2017 but I emailed them a month ago and got the response below stating April 2016 - October 2017. So they seem to have gone backwards or are full of BS. I know which one im betting on...

IMG_8420.PNG

Yep agreed mate. Insane.

I literally have no idea what is going on. Anybody with an MA know? 

16 hours ago, Vince Tran said:

Hi Tommy,

Just did a bit of research on Immi website, and they said the following:

• Skill assessment: A skills assessment is only valid until the expiry date specified on the assessment, or for a period of three years from the assessment's date of issue, whichever occurs first - It seems that I will have to redo my SAs.
  • IELTS: As a result, you must provide evidence of having achieved the required minimum test scores in a specified English language test that has been conducted within three years immediately prior to the date of your application - They said "within 3 years immediately prior to the date of your application", I assume I will not need to redo this as long as I submit my visa before the expiry date.

This is the only thing that I can find out about Professional Year, nothing much about it

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/supporting/Pages/skilled/Professional-year-in-Australia.aspx

And for the Vietnamese Police Check, i did do the Clearance No.2. Just hope that I do not have to redo it as it is a real PITA and I m not intending to leave the country until my visa is done and over with.

Yeah man. As I said earlier, Your IELTS and Oversea Police Check should be fine. 

Remember to ask your MA first, then do your own research. It always works for me.

Good luck man!

41 minutes ago, cachinnation23 said:

IMG_8420.PNG

I still believe Mar 2017 is a typo.....they don’t even realize now it’s Mar 2018 already.....it’s insane. BTW, I am same occupation as you, applied May 1st, no update yet. 

7 minutes ago, LLL said:

I still believe Mar 2017 is a typo.....they don’t even realize now it’s Mar 2018 already.....it’s insane. BTW, I am same occupation as you, applied May 1st, no update yet. 

Do you think it is a typo? I know im not waiting as long as some but still feeling very left behind. It seems Project Administrators are not a big priority :( Good to have someone with same occupation and month to chat to!

7 minutes ago, cachinnation23 said:

Do you think it is a typo? I know im not waiting as long as some but still feeling very left behind. It seems Project Administrators are not a big priority :( Good to have someone with same occupation and month to chat to!

Hopefully we can hear good news soon. My colleagues with same occupation all got PR around 6 months but they applied earlier. I think it was just a bad time when we applied but we will get there. Can’t wait for the celebration champagne. It’s enough waiting 

• Like 1