18 minutes ago, DannyN said:

its 10 months for me today.

Nomination lodged 06/04/2017

Visa lodged 07/04/2017

TRT, Onshore, Restaurant Manger.

Immi status: Received

No word, no update. What a nightmare.

Im of the same month and our NIghtmares are SAME

What are everyones thoughts on having a clean up of the spreadsheet? I see a few people including myself have updated their entry to say that they are still waiting. Think thats a pretty good idea. I imagine there is a good portion of people who have received their visa and then left the forum. Might bring a bit of a hope having a spring clean! 

Perhaps after a month of being asked if they are still waiting they can be given a different colour or moved to the bottom? Just a thought anyway.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

What are everyones thoughts on having a clean up of the spreadsheet? I see a few people including myself have updated their entry to say that they are still waiting. Think thats a pretty good idea. I imagine there is a good portion of people who have received their visa and then left the forum. Might bring a bit of a hope having a spring clean! 

Perhaps after a month of being asked if they are still waiting they can be given a different colour or moved to the bottom? Just a thought anyway.

Good Idea - Parkesy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Also Im not very good with excel but June is definitely wrong on the summary sheet.

Only showing 7 pending applications which is clearly not the case!

It was probably filtered, it's showing a heap of applications pending now

Hi All,

Just had a friend receive his PR. Thought I would share the timeline for those interested

Visa type: 186 ENS DE Onshore (2 people)
Country risk: High
Occupation list: STOL. (skill level 3)
Nomination lodged: 20/09/17
Visa lodged: 20/09/17

Visa Granted : 06/02/2018

Seems as through newer applications are being processed very quickly! Hang in there all...

Edited by Matt01
  • Like 2

Maybe someone add a column at the end to say last month I checked this sheet.... ?

Maybe someone add a column at the end to say last month I checked this sheet.... ?

Hi guys, 

Just to update you.

I got my nomination approved today. 

Lodged date- 09/10/2017 

Approved date- 06/02/2018

Position Civil Engineer 

skill level- 1

I was referring this thread and excel sheet both. these both helped me to release some sort of stress. :)

Wish you all good luck. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mjayy said:

Hi guys, 

Just to update you.

I got my nomination approved today. 

Lodged date- 09/10/2017 

Approved date- 06/02/2018

Position Civil Engineer 

skill level- 1

I was referring this thread and excel sheet both. these both helped me to release some sort of stress. :)

Wish you all good luck. 

Congrats buddy...not too long now !??

I'm not sure if there's any use even speculating on the system/strategy in place here, but i can't help but ponder. Perhaps there had been a few cases submitted back in April 2016 which are now proving very difficult to either grant or refuse, and so newer cases are cherry picked/favoured over the ones in between in order to bring averages down for the sake of audits?

If the spreadsheet is up to date it seems like a pretty illogical pattern of activity! or perhaps it's simply not up to date? I wonder how many are actually in progress and just not updated on there. 

54 minutes ago, millski88 said:

I'm not sure if there's any use even speculating on the system/strategy in place here, but i can't help but ponder. Perhaps there had been a few cases submitted back in April 2016 which are now proving very difficult to either grant or refuse, and so newer cases are cherry picked/favoured over the ones in between in order to bring averages down for the sake of audits?

If the spreadsheet is up to date it seems like a pretty illogical pattern of activity! or perhaps it's simply not up to date? I wonder how many are actually in progress and just not updated on there. 

Its definitely illogical!

Guest bradfords

For the purpose of the spreadsheet, yes we are still waiting. Nomination, 17 & 1/2 months application 17 months. hairdresser de LR offshore can someone up date please.

Edited by bradfords

6 minutes ago, bradfords said:

For the purpose of the spreadsheet, yes we are still waiting. Nomination, 17 & 1/2 months application 17 months. hairdresser de LR offshore can someone up date please.

Puts my 8 monthS into perspective. Its looking like I need to move to a new employer and transfer my 457 visa next month so its been a pointless wait regardless. No PR for me because of DHA!

Have to try and get a partner visa in 2 years with the mrs. What a nightmare. Paid 140k in tax since i arrived as well. Go figure!

Guest bradfords
7 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Puts my 8 monthS into perspective. Its looking like I need to move to a new employer and transfer my 457 visa next month so its been a pointless wait regardless. No PR for me because of DHA!

Have to try and get a partner visa in 2 years with the mrs. What a nightmare. Paid 140k in tax since i arrived as well. Go figure!

That's awful I'm sorry to hear this. Best of luck with what u decide to do xxxx