1 hour ago, Fida said:

Did you get it check with your MA , Did he emailed requesting processing time?

Yes, checked with MA, they say they cant do anything as it is still within published timeframe! If I reach 15 months then they MAY be able to contact DIBP! Also rang DIBP and was told I am still in the queue and just have to wait! Same old story! Best of luck to you.

1 hour ago, stellagee said:

My file was allocated last week, I believe you will get some updates very soon.

That's great news Stella. You have been waiting so so long. Please keep us all updated. Best of luck to you. It should happen this week. Fingers crossed for you xx

10 minutes ago, Fida said:

What a waste of Money

Yes, this is a business... They are responsible of the delays.. by prioritising the newest applications... Meanwhile those who have been waiting for ages are even requested to pay extra... 

It doesn't make sense at all.... :( 

5 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Yes, this is a business... They are responsible of the delays.. by prioritising the newest applications... Meanwhile those who have been waiting for ages are even requested to pay extra... 

Yes So true, Money Business...

54 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

What an absolute joke - completely taking everyone for a ride. So fun... :(

Hey all,

I have applied for my visa under de domination scheme Temporary Transition on 19/12/2016 and now 13 months later (31/01/2018) I'm still waiting for it...

I have already contacted agent, immigration... but no updates. Their site says a wait from 7 to 10 months...

Has anyone experienced the same thing?

1 minute ago, Moreno said:

Hey all,

I have applied for my visa under de domination scheme Temporary Transition on 19/12/2016 and now 13 months later (31/01/2018) I'm still waiting for it...

I have already contacted agent, immigration... but no updates. Their site says a wait from 7 to 10 months...

Has anyone experienced the same thing?

If you are DE then your processing time is somewhere 7-15months If i'm not wrong, You can only get some response if you cross this estimated time Frame