52 minutes ago, KD31 said:

I called immi to check on my file.... the person on other side was awesome.... I didn’t feel at all that I have called immi .... he attended very well.... he said my file is waiting on nomination approval... he said my file looks all good ... but he can’t check nomination application unless my employer or his agent ask him to check.... I asked is my application CO and nomination application CO are two different CO’s .... he said yes....and also said if you want to find out what’s happening on nomination application ask employer or agent to call. ...he was really a good man.... I felt very comfortable talking to him unlike last time.....that lady said be patient.....this being patient game will make us depression patient for sureemoji16.pngemoji16.png.....even though nothing changed on file ...but still feeling good and hopeful emoji4.pngemoji4.png

I called them too...Today, and lady on other LINE said BE PATIENT, By calling us YOU ARE TAKING OUR TIME WHICH CAN BE INVESTED IN WORKING ON FILES ..... :(:(:(

Just now, Fida said:

I called them too...Today, and lady on other LINE said BE PATIENT, By calling us YOU ARE TAKING OUR TIME WHICH CAN BE INVESTED IN WORKING ON FILES ..... :(:(:(

I'm sure she didn't SHOUT it at you like that, but what she says is true.  Every time they answer the phone and have to refer to the file they not only have to take time speaking to you, but they also have to take time to note that you phoned, and what they told you. And if every one of their applicants keeps phoning that takes a lot of time out of the day!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

I'm sure she didn't SHOUT it at you like that, but what she says is true.  Every time they answer the phone and have to refer to the file they not only have to take time speaking to you, but they also have to take time to note that you phoned, and what they told you. And if every one of their applicants keeps phoning that takes a lot of time out of the day!

Im more than confident that Cos are not Call centre officers of dept, It must be something like front admin staff who take queries.....

37 minutes ago, Fida said:

Im more than confident that Cos are not Call centre officers of dept, It must be something like front admin staff who take queries.....

I agree with this sentiment. My 4th time going through the visa process and thats always been the impression I have had.

• Thanks 1

TRT Accountant Nov 2016. 

Nearly 15 months, this is fking piece of XXXX.  They dont understand how many oppotunities we have lost just because this crap. Why cant we simply change company but have to do this fking xxxx ALL OVER AGAIN.

I am fking out of patience. It was a hugh mistake to lodge in 2016 because they dont give a xxxx.  I am done.

Anyone here being waiting that long? BTW, what skiil level is accountant??? I saw you guys discuss the skill level a lot lately.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, oscar said:

TRT Accountant Nov 2016. 

Nearly 15 months, this is fking piece of XXXX.  They dont understand how many oppotunities we have lost just because this crap. Why cant we simply change company but have to do this fking xxxx ALL OVER AGAIN.

I am fking out of patience. It was a hugh mistake to lodge in 2016 because they dont give a xxxx.  I am done.

Anyone here being waiting that long? BTW, what skiil level is accountant??? I saw you guys discuss the skill level a lot lately.

Mate, patience will win the race.I truly understand how you feel at the moment.We are all in the same boat.All we can do is just wait patiently.Take care

1 hour ago, oscar said:

TRT Accountant Nov 2016. 

It’s skill level 1 mate.

I feel your pain Mesh, applied almost 1 year ago and still says received, got employer nomination approval June 2017 and C/O called my MA and said we just need 2 more docs and should be all good.
Since then nothing, its extremely hard and frustrating having your life on hold,  can't buy a house always- doubting about whether it will eventually get approved, but I guess in your case I would chase them up. I try not to focus on it too much or I get annoyed about having to wait again. 
Live and hope and will keep you all in my thoughts for good news very soon!

• Thanks 1

I feel your pain Mesh, applied almost 1 year ago and still says received, got employer nomination approval June 2017 and C/O called my MA and said we just need 2 more docs and should be all good.
Since then nothing, its extremely hard and frustrating having your life on hold,  can't buy a house always- doubting about whether it will eventually get approved, but I guess in your case I would chase them up. I try not to focus on it too much or I get annoyed about having to wait again. 

If you have got nomination approved then why don’t you call them to find out what’s happening with your visa application....I submitted requested docs on 6/12/17 ...just been 1 and a half months and I have called them twice.... I wonder how are you being patient....
we all wake up with a hope every morning and the day ends with sadness.... but i think you should call them to find out about ur visa application.... i spoke to someone at immi today .... he told me that co for nomination and co for visa are different...I don’t know if that’s the case with everyone....and i doubted it as me and my employer were being asked the documents by same co. ....so just to confirm I asked him again and he answered same ....call them...hope you get something soon

3 hours ago, oscar said:

TRT Accountant Nov 2016. 

Thats a vey long time. Nomination approved at least. More than some of us!

Edited by Parkesy

3 hours ago, Irish1 said:

Thanks Irish for the comfort.Everytime I ask my MA ,she says it’s a waiting game.There is nothing we can do?

13 hours ago, oscar said:

TRT Accountant Nov 2016. 

You are So TRUE....They just dont care about applicants ; age, time, commitments, future plans vice versa , They just concerned about $$$$ that we pay...Thats It. I have decided if I cross this 10 months of waiting and if they ask me for re-medicals and my company for present training amount... I d take this matter dead serious and take them into COURT... I just cant take it anymore.... Canada or other countries are at least much reasonable in dealing with such cases....being immigrant friendly....

3 hours ago, Fida said:

You are So TRUE....They just dont care about applicants ; age, time, commitments, future plans vice versa , They just concerned about $$$$ that we pay...Thats It. I have decided if I cross this 10 months of waiting and if they ask me for re-medicals and my company for present training amount... I d take this matter dead serious and take them into COURT... I just cant take it anymore.... Canada or other countries are at least much reasonable in dealing with such cases....being immigrant friendly....

LOL Have you ever tried to migrate to Canada? I thought about it, turned out to be even more hurdles than oz and harder to get any response to queries.  During my first marriage I thought about coming home to the UK with my then husband, no way of doing it without a VERY large bank balance or job in place first (nigh on impossible to get at the required salary)  As for the USA......don't even think about it! AFter years banging my head on mmigration walls it seems oz is one of the easiest to get into, believe it or not.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Fida said:

I m of April 2017.

Mesh plz be patient honey as u are only nov 2017.. I am may 2017.. lots of people still waiting from 2016.. and they are saying they are processing files of April 2016 to sep 2017.. 

you are not even in that time frame .. 

Just now my immi account status has changed to “Assessment in progress “. Does anyone knows how long does it take to get the visa?
Details:
Applied nomination: February 7,2017
Approved nomination: August 3,2017
Applied visa: 18/8/2017
Documents requested: January 3rd, 2018.
Submitted: 25/1/2018

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Waris said:

Mesh plz be patient honey as u are only nov 2017.. I am may 2017.. lots of people still waiting from 2016.. and they are saying they are processing files of April 2016 to sep 2017.. 

you are not even in that time frame .. 

Hold on, Do you mean they are presently processing April 16- Sept 17??? In that case why CO is not allocated to many of US of this time frame????