Just now my immi account status has changed to “Assessment in progress “. Does anyone knows how long does it take to get the visa?
Details:
Applied nomination: February 7,2017
Approved nomination: August 3,2017
Applied visa: 18/8/2017
Documents requested: January 3rd, 2018.
Submitted: 25/1/2018

My docs submitted on 6/12/17 .... still showing assessment in progress....MA says to wait .... can’t predict how long it will take.

4 hours ago, Mannish said:

I think they are not picked up files for managers,cooks, hai dresser I haven't seen any approval in these occupation since long time.

You right i m in 11 month trt cook status received nothing happen they are defenately work accordingly occupation 

29 minutes ago, Waris said:

I am nearly going to be 9 months in motor mechanic occupation .. trt 186 .. don’t know where my life will be ?? We jus need an answer desparately like all of us !! 

7-10 months, your still within the time frame. Hopefully you will get some good news soon.

On 1/25/2018 at 14:07, Mesh said:

Thanks Waris for the reassurance.It certainly helps.Thanks ??

We have had several medical practitioners at my place of work approved for both 186 and 187 visas, all within about 4-5 months. Several (8 ish) also under 189 which is also about 4 months. 

Edited by barker

Just now, barker said:

We have had several medical practitioners at my place of work approved for both 186 and 187 visas, all within about 4-5 months. 

Thanks Barker !! You certainly will give me a good night sleep today.Thanks buddy ?

Keep in mind that's just anecdotal and could vary, although I can't remember the last time anyone I know that has applied over the years and has taken longer than maybe 8 months? But this was because they didn't have their documents and really didn't make much of an effort to turn them in etc so they were asked for one thing after another. 

Just now, barker said:

Keep in mind that's just anecdotal and could vary, although I can't remember the last time anyone I know that has applied over the years and has taken longer than maybe 8 months? But this was because they didn't have their documents and really didn't make much of an effort to turn them in etc so they were asked for one thing after another. 

Cheers buddy !! Just reassuarance is fantastic??

4 hours ago, barker said:

Thanks for being so positive...good on ya mate !!

Hi guys m motor mechanic .and I done the skilled assement as well all clear as well.feb 2017  I lodged the 186 still waiting guys..one of mine frnd put in march 2017 and he get pr in sept 2017.how come is that..and another frnd of mine put 186 ok not sep2016 still that guy waiting both worked in same shop..and another one  put on 186 in march 2015 still this guy waiting .I don't know what's going on 

Hi guys. Has anyone on here gone over the allocated time frame for their 186 ENS Transition visa and is from a low risk country??? I can see from the list that there is a few but I'm wondering if they have already got their visa's and just not updated the time sheet as I never hear from them in this chat. I can count at least 7 cases that haven't even been allocated a case officer yet (according to the spreadsheet). Is anyone on here one of those people?

2 minutes ago, ShaunR6883 said:

Hi guys. Has anyone on here gone over the allocated time frame for their 186 ENS Transition visa and is from a low risk country??? I can see from the list that there is a few but I'm wondering if they have already got their visa's and just not updated the time sheet as I never hear from them in this chat. I can count at least 7 cases that haven't even been allocated a case officer yet (according to the spreadsheet). Is anyone on here one of those people?

Hi Mate, where is the sppreadsheet and how do U know wether ur from a low risk country or high risk country? Where will all these be stated?

15 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Hi Mate, where is the sppreadsheet and how do U know wether ur from a low risk country or high risk country? Where will all these be stated?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=24560179 here is the spreadsheet.

As for the low risk and high countrys, just google it and it should give you a list.