54 minutes ago, KD31 said:

I called immi they said they are waiting for next available case officer to open the file again... the lady on other side said we would like you to be patient...as most of the case officer are on holidays...please wait...

Which number did u call mate?

It might be a stupid question but I'd like to know about the processing  times. For my case 186 TRT. Do they start counting from the day I lodged files or start from the day they open files? Sorry in advance for my English.

Edited by Skizziks

10 hours ago, Skizziks said:

It might be a stupid question but I'd like to know about the processing  times. For my case 186 TRT. Do they start counting from the day I lodged files or start from the day they open files? Sorry in advance for my English.

They report the time from the date the application was lodged to the date the decision was made.

My 186 Nomination and Visa application were lodged on 12th August 2016.
Nomination refused without any doc request on 29th Nov 2017.
My MA relodged another Nomination file yesterday and linked it to the existing Visa application which was lodged in August 2016.
So my question is whether my application is treated as a fresh application and the processing time starts from today or is it given priority as my Visa application already exists.
Is anyone there in the same situation or had any experience before?

1 hour ago, Praveen Reddy said:

My MA relodged another Nomination file yesterday and linked it to the existing Visa application which was lodged in August 2016.
So my question is whether my application is treated as a fresh application and the processing time starts from today or is it given priority as my Visa application already exists.

Upto my knowledge you can’t link fresh nomination request with old visa application, immigration must have asked for invitation to comment upon nomination refusal, ultimately refusal of visa application, then you need to re-lodge visa application, i had faced same situation, but may be your MA have better idea ??

2 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Anyways good luck with your fresh application, they will count nomination as fresh application and waiting period start again, sadly ?

Really sorry to read this Mate.

We applied almost at the same time and you are one of the reason I keep an eye on this forum to check how your application is going.

Good luck with the new nomination!

Hi does anyone know wen we apply 186 after 2 year 457 already applied 186 and the reastaurant business approval abt to finish visa not granted yet do we need renew again or its fine because it was valid when we applied thanks in advance?

9 hours ago, Heena12 said:

U mean Sbs. Not for 186trt. It is required only to apply for new 457. But benchmarking u need each year without any gap. 

Yes for 186 trt i have already applied but not yet approved anyway thanksfor reply

Guest bradfords
On 26/12/2017 at 12:36, Manish9001 said:

Hey guys
In my immigration account, the processing time is shown 12-16 months.
But I am wondering for those who are waiting from last 18 months what’s the processing time is shown in their immi accounts?
emoji120.png

Waiting 16 months. It says the same on my application 12-16