2 hours ago, Mannish said:

Rest file will approve in 2018-2019

Thanks for replying !! So what is the time frame for 2016 to 2017 .. 

2017 to 2018.. 

2018 to 2019.. 

like which month to which month ??

thanks again 

Edited by Waris

29 minutes ago, Rai said:

Hi does anyone know the contact no where we can ask immiggration abt the processing whether i got co or not yet my MA id really lazy i m in TRT as cook almost 9 month to go still received status ?

nsw.pse@border.gov.au( this is where I email them)

I send them email yesterday .. I got auto response saying 

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 13 December 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April 2016 and August 2017.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GBo89 said:

My partner and I got the phone call today. Just under 6 months waiting (applied June 30 2017) and no complications thru the process. Job was ICT Sales and came in thru TRT. 

Updated the 186 spreadsheet. Good luck everyone!

So they work on Saturday too !! 

One of my close friend got her approval in this feb after waiting 7 months ,, she got call on Saturday too from case officer !! 

Was it from case officer or migration agent ?? 

Congrats 

Hi everyone,

We had an amazing shock today to find our application was finalised and granted yesterday (Sat 16th December 2017) - I was so surprised because I'd only checked it Saturday morning with the status still showing as 'Received' so Immigration must have actioned it through the afternoon on Saturday - I think I may have stole our migration agent's thunder because she will likely call me tomorrow morning with the good news but we already know! We are very lucky and so happy - I have updated the spreadsheet, see our details below

Submitted: 09 August 2017

Approved: 16 December 2017 (4 months 1 week wait)

ICT Customer Service Officer

Low risk

NSW PESE

Transition - onshore

2 people

Good luck to everyone still waiting - looking at the spreadsheet it seems there have been quite a lot of approvals during December 2017 so keep those fingers crossed!

• Like 2

Hi everyone,
We had an amazing shock today to find our application was finalised and granted yesterday (Sat 16th December 2017) - I was so surprised because I'd only checked it Saturday morning with the status still showing as 'Received' so Immigration must have actioned it through the afternoon on Saturday - I think I may have stole our migration agent's thunder because she will likely call me tomorrow morning with the good news but we already know! We are very lucky and so happy - I have updated the spreadsheet, see our details below

Low risk
NSW PESE
Transition - onshore
2 people

Good luck to everyone still waiting - looking at the spreadsheet it seems there have been quite a lot of approvals during December 2017 so keep those fingers crossed!
Congratulations mate

4 hours ago, Remedy888 said:

Hi everyone,

Low risk

NSW PESE

Transition - onshore

2 people

Congratulations mate enjoy Christmas ???? 

i think immigration does nt change the process time month usually they do every 17th this waiting really kills.

For all those recent approvals completed in less than 5 months, I am pretty sure they were decision-ready applications for both the nomination and the visa application. For the one's waiting months and years, you must recognise your applications were not submitted "decision-ready" either the nomination or the visa application. Decision-ready application includes submitting all documents, plus additional documentation (medicals and PCC, or any other document not listed on the documents required but that can support your claims on the application). 

I am sure the department is not deliberately delaying applications from the Medium and Long term list the and short term occupation list. As they said before, there are many applicants which may not be genuine applicants and required to be scrutinized.

Edited by JonnyP
  • Confused 1

For all those recent approvals completed in less than 5 months, I am pretty sure they were decision-ready applications for both the nomination and the visa application. For the one's waiting months and years, you must recognise your applications were not submitted "decision-ready" either the nomination or the visa application. Decision-ready application includes submitting all documents, plus additional documentation (medicals and PCC, or any other document not listed on the documents required but that can support your claims on the application). 

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji1]
How do you know that...? [emoji5]
Personally..one of the reason I paid around 5000$ a migration agent is to be sure that I have a decision-ready application...[emoji5]
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am sure the department is not deliberately delaying applications from the Medium and Long term list the and short term occupation list. As they said before, there are many applicants which may not be genuine applicants and required to be scrutinized.

Sorry but I really don't understand why some people here thinks that those who have to wait longer are not qualified or provided half of the required documents...[emoji5]
  • Like 1

Sorry but I really don't understand why some people here thinks that those who have to wait longer are not qualified or provided half of the required documents...[emoji5]

As for me, my nomination was approved last year and my visa application was lodged 100% decision ready. But I still have been waiting for visa from 12 months.

29 minutes ago, stellagee said:

From the spreadsheet, It’s quite shocking to find out approvals mainly occurred to the files lodged from Jun to Sep this year, what happened to 2016 files?

I know !! As they mentioned in November newsletter , they going to process more recent files !! I applied in may 2017.. I have not seen any approval from may from long time !! 

41 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

It’s all about skill levels, if you check all the occupations got approved within 5months are skill level 1 and 2.

most of them are getting approved very fast,

only wait is for skill level3 occupations.

i haven’t seen any skill level 3 occupation got approved in recent times.

49 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

This is my MA's reply regarding decision-ready applications which I asked him couple months ago.

Immigration no longer work on a decision ready process. Applications are processed within the time frame given which is 8 -10 months. In any case, we endeavour to make all applications decision ready within a couple months of lodgement.

Edited by TommyC

32 minutes ago, stellagee said:

As for me, my nomination was approved last year and my visa application was lodged 100% decision ready. But I still have been waiting for visa from 12 months.

Did you lodge your visa application and nomination at the same time or did you just lodge your visa application after nomination was approved?

It’s all about skill levels, if you check all the occupations got approved within 5months are skill level 1 and 2.

I’m skill level 2.

7 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Absolutely true they ignore skill level 3