my nomination was approved on the 7/12/17  after waiting 15 months and they requested more police checks for the visa, they have given me until the 4th of January to get them in. I applied for the police check the same day and they have a back log so it won't be here until mid January. is it possible to ask for an extension to get the requested information in does anybody know ? 

Guest bradfords
14 hours ago, dasinlondon said:

Waiting 14.5 months - my immi acc processing time says 17-19 months. Occupation Hairdresser - applications submitted Oct 2016 - 187 DE

Oh really ? My occupation is also hairdresser we applied nomination 31st August and application 16th September.

This process is absolutely ridiculous 17- 19 months what a joke! None of us really know when we will here it is all totally random in my opinion 

Hope u hear soon x

Edited by bradfords

On 2017/12/20 at 14:51, cookiemonster said:

Hi all

i called DIBP following up my application and guess what got the approval just now!

hi can i ask after u called them,what was their answer?are they just saying your application is still in process only?

i have been waiting almost 17 months and just called them,they give me another number to call,after called,they just say the estimate processing timing is only estimation.and say yuour application is still in process.thats all the dialog.

2 hours ago, 09aug2016 said:

hi can i ask after u called them,what was their answer?are they just saying your application is still in process only?

i have been waiting almost 17 months and just called them,they give me another number to call,after called,they just say the estimate processing timing is only estimation.and say yuour application is still in process.thats all the dialog.

I told them that I've submitted all my required documents and was wondering how much longer it'd take for the approval to get through.

The officer asked for my application ID, and said yup he can see I've got all the documents submitted and it shouldn't take long to get the approval - he didn't specifically say when.

It was around 11am Perth time after the call and around 3pm my agent rang me and told me the good news I got the approval.

3 minutes ago, cookiemonster said:

I told them that I've submitted all my required documents and was wondering how much longer it'd take for the approval to get through.

The officer asked for my application ID, and said yup he can see I've got all the documents submitted and it shouldn't take long to get the approval - he didn't specifically say when.

It was around 11am Perth time after the call and around 3pm my agent rang me and told me the good news I got the approval.

thanks~

my nomination was approved on the 7/12/17  after waiting 15 months and they requested more police checks for the visa, they have given me until the 4th of January to get them in. I applied for the police check the same day and they have a back log so it won't be here until mid January. is it possible to ask for an extension to get the requested information in does anybody know ? 

Congrats, what’s your occupation? Onshore or offshore?

8 hours ago, 09aug2016 said:

Hello could you please tell me what’s your occupation and timeline. I called them month ago. They told me same thing- still in process. They couldn’t tell me how long it will take. They also told me their system says no information required but they need to follow government guidelines to approve application. Not sure what the guidelines are, but it’s very stressful?

Guest bradfords
2 hours ago, KYO said:

Yeah, I know they only closed the public holiday but it looks like no one work!!

Called immigration last night, they are working. 

After 16 months My application is finally being worked on, they couldn't tell me how long it would take and my immigration account still says received but fingers crossed it's won't take much longer.

186 DE hairdresser

5 people 

Low risk

nomination applied 31st Aug 16 

Application applied 16th Sept 16

Level 3

Today I was contacted by my MA because the department has requested some more documents
Nom. Approved: 3/8/2017
Visa applied: 23/8/2017
Status in immi account: documents requested
Does this means that we have got a case officer now?
And how long does it take after submitting the requested document?

1 hour ago, MGB said:

Today I was contacted by my MA because the department has requested some more documents
Nom. Approved: 3/8/2017
Visa applied: 23/8/2017
Status in immi account: documents requested
Does this means that we have got a case officer now?
And how long does it take after submitting the requested document?

Best of luck bro. Do you mind sharing what is your occupation and date of application 

On 1/3/2018 at 13:49, bradfords said:

After 16 months My application is finally being worked on, they couldn't tell me how long it would take and my immigration account still says received but fingers crossed it's won't take much longer.

186 DE hairdresser

5 people 

Low risk

Level 3

Good to see some progress on your application mate.

Good luck.

On 1/3/2018 at 19:19, bradfords said:

186 DE hairdresser

5 people 

Low risk

Level 3

Hi. Where u called them? I am also a hairdresser. Trt nearly 18 months. Thanks

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 02 January 2018

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April 2016 and September 2017.

hello everyone !! 

I am am so much confused about April 2016 files !! How many people are still waiting from April 2016?? They are increasing month but not finishing old files .. 

1 hour ago, Waris said:

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 02 January 2018

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April 2016 and September 2017.

hello everyone !! 

I am am so much confused about April 2016 files !! How many people are still waiting from April 2016?? They are increasing month but not finishing old files .. 

Where have you got this email from??

2 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Emailed the office that is assigned in your receipt of application letter. For example mine was NSW PSE so I emailed them today and got the above. I assume Waris did the same.

Yes my dear !!! It’s in letter .. jus email them.. it’s automatic response