1 hour ago, parveen said:

I called this number message coming case officer is not available may be this is u r case officer who is allocated u r file

I also called this number and another one but they hung up immediately... I didn't even talked to anyone... :(

Have you tried many times? 

1 hour ago, parveen said:

I called this number message coming case officer is not available may be this is u r case officer who is allocated u r file

10 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

I also called this number and another one but they hung up immediately... I didn't even talked to anyone... :(

Have you tried many times? 

Yup happened to me yesterday...every time it was trying to connect to the operator they hung up immediately...took me 3 times to get through them...I did give it a rest for about an hour before picking up the phone again though...just trying not to annoy them:)

1 minute ago, cookiemonster said:

Yup happened to me yesterday...every time it was trying to connect to the operator they hung up immediately...took me 3 times to get through them...I did give it a rest for about an hour before picking up the phone again though...just trying not to annoy them:)

Yes, I called twice... but I've hidden my number when I called them the second time... LOL

I don't want they think I annoy them.. :) 

16 minutes ago, ManiJay said:

Seems to be a case officer contact number which was allocated to your application.

I got the contact number from the bottom header of the nomination approval pdf - unsure if it's the same for everyone else but I'd assume so bcoz that's probably a template used for everyone.

11 minutes ago, Ranjeet said:

How we need to introduce our case to them? Is it reference number or something else?

Just have your application ID ready. The usual questions they ask for ID verification - DOB, full name etc.

19 minutes ago, parveen said:

They ask me same question application number and name and then she said u r case is not allocated yet and she told me she is putting notes I already got 14.5 months

Hi 

Also called and asked me the same questions and my case is not allocated yet. applied on 11May 2017 TRT.  

4 minutes ago, zanfo said:

Check your immi account

it has increased 12-16... ridicoulous

Yes... ridiculous... 

And now, my MA want me to pay for a new australian police clearance and she also recommends to do the Medical test again early next year... I provided all documents when I lodged my application... This is not very cool or fair to pay extra money when some other people get their visa in only 3/4 months...

Anyway.... Have a merry Christmas guys. I should stop looking at this forum and my immi account.. :) 

22 hours ago, Rizwan said:

Hey congratulations mate. Do you mind sharing some details like what was the date of your application lodging and were you on TRT. or DE. AND OCCUPATION please.  

Hey mate  which number did u call? I m trying from.last 2 week bt couldn't get them.