2 hours ago, BADSHAH said:

Hi everyone I lodged my 186 nom & visa in nov. 2015 still waiting. Actually our company was under monitoring now case officer has requested for medical and  AFP wa have submitted. Does it mean monitoring has been finished or not nomination not been granted yet though. Any suggestions plz??

That’s hell long time !! M sure u will  get your grant before 2018.. good luck 

11 hours ago, bobobz said:

For those who have been granted,
was your company at some point being called or approached by CO or immigration officer like investigation or interview or something? or not necessarily CO will investigate the company directly?

I have the same question. Do they investigate Transition Stream as well? 

11 minutes ago, ManiJay said:

@Mastervivi: Congrats:)

My Immiaccount is showing that the processing time is between 9 to 15 months. Did you check your immiaccount for processing times before getting your Visa? I just wanted to confirm whether it was showing 9-15 months for you as well?

Mine is still showing 8-10 months. Are you on Direct Entry?

1 hour ago, ManiJay said:

@Mastervivi: Congrats:)

My Immiaccount is showing that the processing time is between 9 to 15 months. Did you check your immiaccount for processing times before getting your Visa? I just wanted to confirm whether it was showing 9-15 months for you as well?

1 hour ago, TommyC said:

Mine is still showing 8-10 months. Are you on Direct Entry?

I am on Direct Entry, it's showing between 9 to 15 months.

12 hours ago, bobobz said:

For those who have been granted,
was your company at some point being called or approached by CO or immigration officer like investigation or interview or something? or not necessarily CO will investigate the company directly?

No one contacted our company directly, it was a direct grant :)

30 minutes ago, Mastervivi said:

I am on Direct Entry, it's showing between 9 to 15 months.

No one contacted our company directly, it was a direct grant :)

I am just thinking..does company turnover also matters on priority processing. Would you mind sharing your company's turnover?

18 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Have a look at spreadsheet June 2017 one 

Right, there're only 4 approvals in June... So difficult to make some assumptions :) 

The occupation on the MLTSSL are obviously prioritised compared to STSOL. But, people can have a skill 1 or 2 occupation but be under the STSOL list. Therefore, their applications are not prioritized, even if it's a skilled occupation.  And most or a lot of skills 1 or 2 occupation are on the MLTSSL. I think that's why some people thinks only skills levels 1 & 2 are getting approvals.

Personally and after 12 months, I'm not sure this is true :) 

10 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Right, there're only 4 approvals in June... So difficult to make some assumptions :) 

The occupation on the MLTSSL are obviously prioritised compared to STSOL. But, people can have a skill 1 or 2 occupation but be under the STSOL list. Therefore, their applications are not prioritized, even if it's a skilled occupation.  And most or a lot of skills 1 or 2 occupation are on the MLTSSL. I think that's why some people thinks only skills levels 1 & 2 are getting approvals.

Personally and after 12 months, I'm not sure this is true :) 

You can also have a look at July and August they have got approvals, even in the forum haven’t heard any skill level got approved in recent time.

i don’t wanna hurt anyone but just for the clarification posted.

have you heard any Skill level occupation got approved in recent times?

i hope everyone get their visa grants before new year 

3 minutes ago, Siddu said:

You can also have a look at July and August they have got approvals, even in the forum haven’t heard any skill level got approved in recent time.

i don’t wanna hurt anyone but just for the clarification posted.

have you heard any Skill level occupation got approved in recent times?

i hope everyone get their visa grants before new year 

Not sure about what you want to say..

but yes the granted applications in July and August are also on the MLTSSL list :) 

6 hours ago, ANM92 said:

Hello I emailed to immigration and got reply last Monday that the application is being processed. Can anyone tell me how long it could take after that? Should I call them again or should I wait? I am bit worried. Thanks in advance. 

That’s really good !! It will process soon before jan I guess !! May I ask u what’s your immiacount status is showing at the moment as your file is being processed !! 

Good luck 

I found this on the immi website

So they only grant around 4,000 ppl /month for ENS (186/187)

And according to recent auto email from immi, over 12,000 ppl lodged their ENS application in June 2017.

I guess immi are granting some occupations they need the most with priority before they meet their yearly quota.

Anyway it is my guess. Hope everyone gets their visa granted soon!

5a336a4a5e547_planninglevels.jpg.bc5ef026251f76e3c4093749f1169cae.jpg

2 hours ago, Waris said:

That’s really good !! It will process soon before jan I guess !! May I ask u what’s your immiacount status is showing at the moment as your file is being processed !! 

Good luck 

Immi Account status is still received. 

5 hours ago, jiayou said:

I found this on the immi website

So they only grant around 4,000 ppl /month for ENS (186/187)

And according to recent auto email from immi, over 12,000 ppl lodged their ENS application in June 2017.

I guess immi are granting some occupations they need the most with priority before they meet their yearly quota.

Anyway it is my guess. Hope everyone gets their visa granted soon!

5a336a4a5e547_planninglevels.jpg.bc5ef026251f76e3c4093749f1169cae.jpg

Hmmmm 

I saw this on immi website too .. so there are only 48,250 seats for 186 and 187 .. and it was 16,000 applications just from June 2017

what will happen with rest of files??does anyone know anything about it ?? 

2 minutes ago, Waris said:

Hmmmm 

I saw this on immi website too .. so there are only 48,250 seats for 186 and 187 .. and it was 16,000 applications just from June 2017

what will happen with rest of files??does anyone know anything about it ?? 

Rest file will approve in 2018-2019