Good evening everyone, this is my first post and I have a few questions I would like to ask the forum if I may which I need some help and advice on if thats possible from you guys.

My ENS 186 Nomination and Application have been lodged just under 6 months ago with my girlfriend who is my partner and de-facto via the Transition scheme.

We have provided quite a large amount of evidence evidencing our relationship, including the following:

-Previous 12 month lease in the form of two 6 month leases.

-Our current lease

-Numerous Electric and Gas bills to our previous address in both of our names

-Joint bank account statement

-NSW Relationship Certificate

-Pictures with captions and dates

-A document from my super account showing my partner as my super beneficiary

-A stat dec from a friend of mine who affirms our relationship over the last 4 years

We still havent had our file allocated to a CO and the nomination still hasnt been approved

I am on a 457 visa and she is on a student visa.

We have been together for well over 3 years and I wanted to ask what other documentation can I provide and upload to IMMI to evidence our relationship further? Is there anything that we have missed out on providing in our application that anyone can think of..?

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated as I would like all the documentation required by the CO to be there ready for a CO to review.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and look forward to any help or advice anyone might be able to provide us.

So weird - there are 18 of us in April just waiting..and more from Jan-March and late 2015 still waiting. I wonder why??

Could case allocated be based on where we live? Just a random thought - is it possible that they have a limit of approvals based on the state where you live? Or maybe allocation is based on this and there are more applicants from our state?

Humour me, can I ask the ones waiting longer which state you're a resident of? We're onshore NSW.[/quote

Im onshore vic

Do you think it has something to do with age at all?

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Good evening everyone, this is my first post and I have a few questions I would like to ask the forum if I may which I need some help and advice on if thats possible from you guys.

My ENS 186 Nomination and Application have been lodged just under 6 months ago with my girlfriend who is my partner and de-facto via the Transition scheme.

We have provided quite a large amount of evidence evidencing our relationship, including the following:

-Our current lease

-A stat dec from a friend of mine who affirms our relationship over the last 4 years

We still havent had our file allocated to a CO and the nomination still hasnt been approved

We have been together for well over 3 years and I wanted to ask what other documentation can I provide and upload to IMMI to evidence our relationship further? Is there anything that we have missed out on providing in our application that anyone can think of..?

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated as I would like all the documentation required by the CO to be there ready for a CO to review.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and look forward to any help or advice anyone might be able to provide us.

I'm no expert but that sounds like heaps! I went defacto on my partners 457 after 1 year together, living together 7 months. Sent through pictures, payment for previous lease (I was never oficially on the lease) and current lease, few bills (proof of address) and joint bank statement. You have way more and I had no issues, came through after 2-3 weeks. I think the letter is your "weakest" evidence, they are mor interested in statement, lease and pictures as anyone can write a letter :/

Immi just seem to take their time, we're 7+ months now... Good luck!!!

-Our current lease

I'm no expert but that sounds like heaps! I went defacto on my partners 457 after 1 year together, living together 7 months. Sent through pictures, payment for previous lease (I was never oficially on the lease) and current lease, few bills (proof of address) and joint bank statement. You have way more and I had no issues, came through after 2-3 weeks. I think the letter is your "weakest" evidence, they are mor interested in statement, lease and pictures as anyone can write a letter :/ we also made sure medicare was same address and if you have early evidence of when these were registered on that address you both live ?

Immi just seem to take their time, we're 7+ months now... Good luck!!!

@SimonPang, I really hope that receiving a personal email rather than an automated reply works for you and you get your PR soon. I have applied via an agent as well (in April) and this is a common thing among agents I guess - They do not let you call the department and they themselves do not call the department either. My MA had once mentioned that the Department do not look favourably on being contacted directly by either the agent on record or by the applicant as it takes resources away from processing of applications to answering to these queries. Not sure how true it is, however, it surely is annoying that despite paying money we have no control over our own application when using an agent.

Best of luck!!

Yes, maybe the worst MA in the world, it's very hard to ask them making a call to IMMI.

6 months, 7 days today! I'm getting so anxious! looks like some Julys have been processed so good luck everyone whose time is coming up! May we all get these visas quickly and with little hassle!

Also, can someone please post the link to the google.doc? Thanks! :angel_happy_face_ha

Hi Nasir, we discussed this here some pages ago as a few of us were a bit concerned: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158703&page=3164 - note that since then, we have seen approvals for occupations that were flagged. Hoping that's a good sign. Starting to feel really sad and depressed now. This whole experience - and the hopping from visa to visa for nearly a decade now - has been torture. If this doesn't work out, I wonder where we can move..and if we still have the energy and "fight" needed to start all over again.:biglaugh:

Changes to Skilled Occupations List Flagged

Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List

https://www.acacia-au.com/changes-to-Skilled-Occupations-List-Flagged.php

Edited by Izzielizzie

Hi Nasir, we discussed this here some pages ago as a few of us were a bit concerned: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158703&page=3164 - note that since then, we have seen approvals for occupations that were flagged. Hoping that's a good sign. Starting to feel really sad and depressed now. This whole experience - and the hopping from visa to visa for nearly a decade now - has been torture. If this doesn't work out, I wonder where we can move..and if we still have the energy and "fight" needed to start all over again.:biglaugh:

Hi Izzie, I'm desperately waiting to read good news from you that "YOU HAVE GOT YOUR VISA GRANT" . Its just CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!I can imagine its extremely painful as you've been waiting for more than 10 months now.

I wish and pray that everyone on this forum gets their approval soon without any issue.

Thanks @Nasir, you and me both! Sorry for spreading my gloom and doom - I couldn't stand it anymore so I went to the loo (at work) and did some jumping jacks, then I had some chocolate before heading back to work. Feel so much better now. BRING IT. OUR PR IS COMING. :laugh: Best of luck to everyone! It's good to have this forum and see that we're not alone.

Glad to see you hanging around here. See you in the citizenship forum a year after our PR is granted. #TheSecret ha ha! :twitcy:

Hi Izzie, I'm desperately waiting to read good news from you that "YOU HAVE GOT YOUR VISA GRANT" . Its just CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!I can imagine its extremely painful as you've been waiting for more than 10 months now.

I wish and pray that everyone on this forum gets their approval soon without any issue.

Edited by Izzielizzie

Not really, it has been 6 month already since last Auguest.

I have a feeling that folks who got their PR from June 2016 and prior months didn't update the spread sheet as there are no comments in the forum from such applicants for long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, my visa has been granted! Yay!

(The grant notice is pretty simple 2 page document. I thought it would be much longer to include all the things/benefits that a PR are entitled to.)

I have updated my info on the spreadsheet. I am on July tab.

I hope more good news will come out for lots of you soon!

@kathyisakoala: Congrats. What were the additional information and documents that IMMI asked from you? It will give us an idea to be ready proactively with additional information.

(The grant notice is pretty simple 2 page document. I thought it would be much longer to include all the things/benefits that a PR are entitled to.)

Congrats mate

best of luck for ur future

Hope I'll get my one soon