@dave199: This is superb news. Congratulations! Can you pls share what exactly you were chasing the IMMI for? Were you asked for additional documents o r info?

Hi All,

Received my PR today:

186 Transition

Nom & Visa Lodged: 28/07/2016

Granted: 03/02/2017

LR

2 People

Customer Service Manager

NSW PESE

It was weird, as I send an email to the NSW PESE about 5 minutes before chasing an update, and approval came through shortly after.

On top of the world!!

Good luck to everyone, I know the wait is stressful, but this felling is worth it!

Hi All,

Received my PR today:

186 Transition

LR

2 People

Customer Service Manager

NSW PESE

It was weird, as I send an email to the NSW PESE about 5 minutes before chasing an update, and approval came through shortly after.

On top of the world!!

Good luck to everyone, I know the wait is stressful, but this felling is worth it!

Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

My MA said he had another one of his clients receive PR last week who lodged on the 19th July so definitely July applications are in full swing. Sorry no further details.

Visa and Nom 07/07/16. LR. Transition from 457. Melbourne - Supply and Distribution Manager.

Hi All,

Received my PR today:

186 Transition

LR

2 People

Customer Service Manager

NSW PESE

On top of the world!!

Congratulations !! Mine was lodged in Sep 2016 and I was told that the processing time is likely to be 7-8 months.

Good to know that July's application is being assessed !

Anyone got 186 lodged in Sep last year ?

Congratulation mate. Best of luck for your new life. Just one question, do they required any documentation from you?

Hi All,

Received my PR today:

186 Transition

LR

2 People

Customer Service Manager

NSW PESE

On top of the world!!

Hello all yesterday I made a call to immigration and asked them about the status of my application and the lady told me that there are some delays in applications processing as they got heaps of them. Don't know how much time they gonna take more it's like touching 10 months now. How much more ??

Does anyone know the answer to this question prompted by a lunchroom conversation -

If you've applied for transition from a 457 to ENS 186 and it's refused is your 457 visa still valid until it was originally meant to expire or do you have to leave Australia within 28 days?

Anyone got 186 lodged in Sep last year ?

Hi, I will also make my first post :) Nom 13/09/16, Visa 15/09/16 HR Transition from 457 Finance Broker

By the looks of it we still need to be very patient for at least 2 months, but it is good to see some late July applications approved, cannot believe that we are getting close. :)

Any FEB, MAR and APR applicants whose cases haven't even been allocated yet? It's over 10 months for us now! Getting so depressing.

We submitted nom and visa, frontloaded all requirements (and even forms they didn't ask for), etc. - everything to get it done ASAP to no avail. I notice there hasn't been much approvals for the earlier months at all. Does anyone have any news?

Hi lzzielizzie, I'm still waiting with no contact from immi at all yet . Applied non & visa 27/04/2016 with everything uploaded upfront to make it quicker but guess still very unlucky....[emoji17][emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, oh jeez. My heart bleeds for you! I cannot imagine waiting that long?? 510 days! Is it still 'received'?? Have they never been in touch?? I didn't realise we still had 2015 applicants and a few suggested that they might have just forgotten to update..though I did think that was unlikely because personally, I'd be very excited to update should our app be granted. Have you asked IMMI or your MA (if you used one?)

There are people who still waiting since september, october november december 2015 with no response from immi at all. Those guys disappeared from the forum. I know few who msg me are still waiting. And guess what? Im waiting more than 510 days

@lellor, I'm DE - yes, noticed that for some transition ones too!

@Zee140416, that theory makes sense - but you would think they'd have a contingency plan for slow teams - how can it be that so many older cases have not been allocated at all, and they're already approving cases in the new financial year? I didn't use an MA for the visa app, but have asked and they said this is very odd.

@April16 and @APR15, on our spreadsheet alone only 57% of APR cases have been finalised! I know we are basically helpless and will just have to wait, but surely once it has gone well past average processing times, they would at least notice and start prioritising older cases?

You'd think that they'd try to catch up on backlog at least..or give us an idea as to the timeframe. So painful and worst bit is not knowing when or why. Over 10 months for a number of us now and a few have messaged me - they've been waiting since Jan, Feb and @aussiepr has been waiting over 510 days!

Right so I just noticed that I am now a 'senior member' in the forum - to think I only joined 4+ months after lodging. Ha ha. Good luck to us all. Hope it comes this month for us. Let's will it.

Hi,

I am waiting too. No movement since we lodged in April. Unlucky us..

Edited by Izzielizzie

@Zee140416, that theory makes sense - but you would think they'd have a contingency plan for slow teams - how can it be that so many older cases have not been allocated at all, and they're already approving cases in the new financial year? I didn't use an MA for the visa app, but have asked and they said this is very odd.

@April16 and @APR15, on our spreadsheet alone only 57% of APR cases have been finalised! I know we are basically helpless and will just have to wait, but surely once it has gone well past average processing times, they would at least notice and start prioritising older cases?

You'd think that they'd try to catch up on backlog at least..or give us an idea as to the timeframe. So painful and worst bit is not knowing when or why. Over 10 months for a number of us now and a few have messaged me - they've been waiting since Jan, Feb and @aussiepr has been waiting over 510 days!

Right so I just noticed that I am now a 'senior member' in the forum - to think I only joined 4+ months after lodging. Ha ha. Good luck to us all. Hope it comes this month for us. Let's will it.

Hi Izzielizzie,

Your post are always reassuring and brings some peace in this madness. All the best and yes lets hope our applications get some attention too.

Hi

I hope all DE guys who waiting from while their dreams comes true soon.

God bless to all of us.

Thanks Izzielizzie to share some info here.

Sometimes I thought all people should to call immigration and remembrance them regarding why they forget Feb to April files but I know it's stupid thoughts but we have no options. Just wait and watch.

Hey guys, need your helps here

I was told more info was requested on nomination part for necessary of nomination position in firm, it Sounds awful

And more importantly, what kind of file could support it, what does co expect for nom approval?

Please help

Hello every one got my good news today finally my PR was approved today

Nomination and visa on 29 July 2016

Thanks every one for support and valuable suggestions..

Hope every one will get their news soon..

congrats!!! hope get mine soon! 

RSMS 187

nom and visa july 27, 2016

looks like 186 is the priority.. 

God bless us all!

Waiting.....

Edited by kitik 27th July 2016