Congratulations mate. I can see after so long you got good news and stressful time ended for you. Enjoy beginning of your new life and Thank you for your support.

Hi everyone, my visa has been granted! Yay!

(The grant notice is pretty simple 2 page document. I thought it would be much longer to include all the things/benefits that a PR are entitled to.)

I have updated my info on the spreadsheet. I am on July tab.

I hope more good news will come out for lots of you soon!

(The grant notice is pretty simple 2 page document. I thought it would be much longer to include all the things/benefits that a PR are entitled to.)

Congratulations....[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was requested: oversea police checks, Aus police checks, form 80s, health assessments, husband's English ability evidence

Hi Kathy,

Congratulations.. this is great news.... Why did immi ask you for overseas/ Aus police.checks, health assessments again? Did you submit the old ones or you had to do them all over again and then submit?

Hi guys, still no word from my end either...still no CO allocated. Unfortunately, I can't call IMMI anymore as was advised to wait until the end of this month should my case remain untouched by then. Hope to God not. 307 days waiting for a CO now.

I saw a few comments that maybe people who lodged prior to June just didn't update the spreadsheet - pretty sure that those from 2015 and early 2016 that have been posting and messaging their frustrations would definitely, happily update ha ha!

It's so frustrating man , looks like April files have just been put aside for some reason and no one is looking into them ....[emoji17][emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @kathyisakoala! I just saw that your NOM was from NOV-2015, though your visa was only last JUL - that is a long wait - SO happy for you, congratulations!

@Luckytukta1523 - You should have a look at the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1003512482

Also, go through the older posts, you will get lot of inputs.

Hi guys , mine was lodged in June 2016 ( hairdresser)and still waiting . Does anyone who lodged 186 visa in June 2016 got any answer? My agent Informed me that some applicants who were lodged 186 in July 2016 got their visa granted a couple days ago . I'm not sure why I am left behind .

Hi guys, still no word from my end either...still no CO allocated. Unfortunately, I can't call IMMI anymore as was advised to wait until the end of this month should my case remain untouched by then. Hope to God not. 307 days waiting for a CO now.

Reading between the lines, it does sound like they will open the file soon... I hope it happens tomorrow!!! ***fingers crossed***

I saw a few comments that maybe people who lodged prior to June just didn't update the spreadsheet - pretty sure that those from 2015 and early 2016 that have been posting and messaging their frustrations would definitely, happily update ha ha!

314 days for us since applied for visa & 538 days from nomination date :frown: